What's new

What if Pakistan handsover all its security concerns to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Pakistan handsover all its security concerns to China?

Wont be much different than what we face now..

Infact we can shoot Chandni chowk to china sequel in Pindi :victory:

From Chandni chowk to Pindi...Jaane kon hu samajh ainaaa....

:woot: holy cow no no no we dont want that monkey jumping by Akshay in pindi lolzzz come on Benny that was the funniest representation of martial arts by Akshay :frown: if he does so in Pindi he might face our own gandasa pehlawans and we are already sick of that dah dhoon in our movies lolzzz

lol typical Pakistani. What happens to the country does not matter. What happens to the enemy is the only thing that does.

Enemy is all that matters. Desh jaaye bhaad mein.

No wonder you guys are in such a mess today.
:cheesy: we can see you are burning your blood on mere speculation even. Typical Indian :lol:

you cry when we even buy a water gun and you also get insecure over a silly speculation started by your own bharati member

i read a comment of some Pakistani on youtube some time back saying that pakistan and china should become one country . so i guess some pakistanis want this in hearts within hearts .China would not mind gaining access to the resources . so why not ?

Btw which number province of china will Pakistan be ?

damag kharab hay china ka .......... china is much prudent than the world think....china won't do such a stupidity

:woot: holy cow no no no we dont want that monkey jumping by Akshay in pindi lolzzz come on Benny that was the funniest representation of martial arts by Akshay :frown: if he does so in Pindi he might face our own gandasa pehlawans and we are already sick of that dah dhoon in our movies lolzzz

Hey tell me honestly, how many times did you watch that movie on pirated cds? :azn:

Anyway that was supposed to be a funny movie....

now back to the topic...

Taking 2 million people out of employment.. with payscales ranging from low to very high..
that is like asking a multi billion dollar conglomerate to close up shop..
This is the Pakistan army.. not ENRON... or maybe it is.. cant really tell sometimes.

Hey tell me honestly, how many times did you watch that movie on pirated cds? :azn:

Anyway that was supposed to be a funny movie....

hmmm let me count damn i guess we sold about 2k pirated CDs of that crap .

now back to the topic...

You mean the speculative insecurity of Indians followed by day dreaming comments from fellow Indians :angel:

ok come back :pop:

Then Chinese and Pak members wont laugh at Japan for letting USA control they external security plans.

What a stupid thread, thread should be closed and the OP penalized for opening such a thread.

Pakistan is soveriegn indepandant world power, Chinese are our brother but we know how to defend our country with any country in the world, one can see that the wars Pakistan fought in the past were all successful except one war which was fought miles away from mainland Pakistan.:pakistan:

I don't think it will happen.Why?Our forces are strong enough to defend our country from the east - Recall Mumbai attacks when Indians cried for war but their faujis knew the reality and couldn't do except barking.However if PakChina attacks India i can imagine Pakistani Flag on Red Fort.
(as i understand this post is gonna put some a$$e$ on fire--lets see the response :lol: )

I don't think it will happen.Why?Our forces are strong enough to defend our country from the east - Recall Mumbai attacks when Indians cried for war but their faujis knew the reality and couldn't do except barking.However if PakChina attacks India i can imagine Pakistani Flag on Red Fort.

still think ,india needs to attack pakistan...;)
y shud we??

and ur red fort dream will be dream.........
even zaid hamid also had this dream when he was child but he is now oldy,so u can continue also.. :lol:

Kabhi khud se bhi kucch kiya karo. Daddy ko kyo bulate ho.

And imagine is all you can do! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom