What's new

What if Modi,Mark Zuckerberg,Shah Rukh Khan were Kashmiris ? Powerful Images

After 17 days of curfew in Srinagar there are still clashes i dont know what is driving these Kashmirs from such a great and just government of India as according to many.
ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

After 17 days of curfew in Srinagar there are still clashes i dont know what is driving these Kashmirs from such a great and just government of India as according to many.
ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Going by the flags they routinely display - their driving force is ISIS and Pakistan.

★ Multi Bahini were rebels, not terrorists. Just like Burhan Wani, who was also a rebel, not a terrorist. Even the Pakistani govt hasn't declared the Mukti Bahini as terrorists. Food for thought.

★ Yes, We know who gave the Mukti Bahini training and logistical support. We did. So whats your point exactly?

★ Yes. Tamil Tigers were terrorists.

★ Try to spell “Subhash Chandra Bose" properly. Stop scoring cheap shots by twisting the names of others' iconic leaders. You won't like it if I start spelling “Jinnah" as “Jhunjunnah". #GiveRespectTakeRespect.

sorry for wrong spelling of Subhash chandra Bose, accept my apology its just typing mistake not deliberate.

so according to you when mukti bani rebelled against pakistan it was justified and when kashmiries do that they are miscreants and there eyes must be pooped out. its not the episode of games of thrones. There is a saying what goes around come around. I know you got my point but you are still acting all righteous and noble. wHICH PART OF INDIA HAS more than Half a MILLION armed forces stationed there. and if you guys are so noble and good then why are Kashmirs rebelling against such a government.
FYI no one is disrespecting any freedom fighter we and you respect them and owe our freedom to the sacrifices they have made.

Ummm No. I never said anything about the struggle of Mukti Bahini being justified or not. Legally, their struggle wasn't justified. They were rebelling against their own legitimate govt. But they did have moral justification for their actions. Similarly, The Kashmiri separatists have no legal justification for their actions.. But they certainly do have a strong moral justification.

★ Again, nobody is scooping out anyone's eyes for being separatists. Everybody, including seperatists, is allowed to protest peacefully, without resorting to violence. The forces are hitting back at rioters and stone-pelters with pellet guns, water cannons, tear gas etc. These are legal and established methods of riot-control all over the world. The loss of lives and injuries due to pellets are indeed sad, no excuses there.

★ Indian govt has never claimed to be the noblest and most righteous of governments in existence.. I have no idea where you picked that from. But like any other govt on the planet, the Indian govt will be hostile to seperatism.

★ Indian govt can post 0.5 million or 5 million or 500 million soldiers anywhere it wants inside India. This should be of no concern to any Pakistanis. J&K has huge international borders with Pakistan and China on west, north and east. LOC and LAC both lie in J&K. This territory has seen 5 wars since 1947. And constant infiltration attempts are commonplace there. So tell me bro..Why shouldn't we post soldiers in J&K?

P.S. Good to know you're a fan of GOT. Have you read the books as well?

Don't pelt stones at security forces and you won't get shot at. As simple as that.

@GHOSTS leave them alone and they wont pelt stone at your officals.
Leave kashmir for kashmiries not for pakistan china or india

Kashmir moment never stop till they have 700 thousands army.. it need one incident and indian gave them the chance just imagin if war erupted with anyone do you think indian army would stay there to protect Kashmir even if they had to go to tamil nadu or kerala..
Kashmiri will grab that opportunity and the sanik bastiyan you guys are building would turn into ashes.. so use brain and deal Human as human even if you think its your enternal issue..but Kashmir is unfinished agenda between Pak and ind.

What come on? you really think you will be able to even convince 1% of the Indian population to have any sympathy? cuz thats what you need here
We don't need your sympathy MR.
Because you people have no faith.
You Bigot Cold Blooded Animals..!!!:angry:

Man this is depressing.Feeling for the innocent eyes of Kashmir.
Nice job Brother Keep it up..!!:agree::pakistan:

We don't need your sympathy MR.
Because you people have no faith.
You Bigot Cold Blooded Animals..!!!:angry:

Nice job Brother Keep it up..!!:agree::pakistan:
Again you are ranting , not looking for solutions. Do you think the UN will intervene? or perhaps the US or Europe? or how about the GOP? no one can dictate what will happen in India.
now if on the other hand these people gained the respect and sympathy of the Indian public , the GOI will reach out. You can say we are cold blooded , bigots and have no faith . but fact is you cant do squat about it.

Just being Kashmiri dont make you lose your eyes or get killed. You need to be a -

1- Stone pelter.
2- Grenade launcher.
3- Terrorist with AK 47 in hand and posing for facebook.

The person named would not be doing any of the above and would have excelled in life just like another Kashmiri boy who tops IAS exam.

Back
Top Bottom