What's new

What if Modi,Mark Zuckerberg,Shah Rukh Khan were Kashmiris ? Powerful Images

@Star Wars sir there is a difference with BURHAN WANI and ordinary kashmiries. You belong to the largest democracy in world honestly answer me this 'would indian forces would have done the same if there were protest in central india for some politican or anyother moron that might be speaking about sepration.
Kashmir is a delicate topic for both country but the true victim in this case are kashmiries
Largest democracy and democracy which do genocides of Muslims Christians etc

Democratic state led terrorism

Indian and Pakistan have one thing in common if their police which is supposed to protect them kills them they wont say anything. Guys protest are there in democracy. we are living in so called democratic states. you were saying about paf bombing my dear Pakistan have lost 70000+ to this plague and if India is threatened by them then they should launch a full fledged military operation. At the start of the operation against TTP many religious parties even PTI was against the operation but once we saw slowing in terrorist attacks everyone agreed except for few. I was there when police started firing on dharna in Islamabad and let me be very honest we both as a nation cant prevail if we dont respect the human life. disabling people wont help india in any way.

Largest democracy and democracy which do genocides of Muslims Christians etc

Democratic state led terrorism
The minority population in India is bigger than the whole population of Pakistan put together.sir,you dont have to worry about them,infact they should be the one who should be worried about you as a big brother for his younger brother.

@Star Wars wars you were reffrering to burhan wani as a terrorist if i m not wrong bhagat singh was also considered terrorist at that time but now he is know as a Great Freedom Fighter and indeed he was and will remain. What is the difference between burhan and bhagat. Bhagat singh was executed by government run courts decision and burhan wani was executed by indian forces.

@Star Wars wars you were reffrering to burhan wani as a terrorist if i m not wrong bhagat singh was also considered terrorist at that time but now he is know as a Great Freedom Fighter and indeed he was and will remain. What is the difference between burhan and bhagat. Bhagat singh was executed by government run courts decision and burhan wani was executed by indian forces.

Bhagat Singh faught for indipendence, While Burhan Wani threatened to Rip the limbs of his own people and wanted to Ethnically cleanse Kashmir of Hindus... Might as well compare Bhagat Singh to Osama bin Ladin next time

Try Katrina, Deepika, Kareena and Sunny pics then maybe, maybeeeee somebody will care a rat@zz in India :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom