What's new

What If Attlee Hadn’t Partitioned India?

And yet you decided to move from your Islamic country to be oppressed by another Islampophobic non Muslim country?

No offense i am not as much retarded like you to bring my religion and my patriotism in the way of my life. I will go wherever i can get a better job offer. UK is a much better country than India as UK is miles apart from India in terms of Human rights and Equality. I have been living here and no educated person will ever makes a racist comment about other beliefs. In Fact such topics are rarely brought up in regular conversations.

This year alone 800 Shias had been massacred in Pakistan. If we are slum lords you are slum superlords

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Beyond a point, it ceases to matter. I happen to agree completely with the stand that Nehru & Patel took. Maulana Azad was India's greatest sons but his perspective on this was skewed by his emotional attachment both to his country & religion & wanting to keep both of them together. It simply wouldn't have worked. The divide was too deep & any such unitary idea would have most likely failed. I won't speak for the Pakistanis & the Bangladeshis but as one who has never hesitated to oppose the idea of the two nation theory in principle, partition was still the best thing to happen to (present day)India in those circumstances.

They had different plans for the new country, congress had different one. Ever since Pakistan became independent they always hosted a foreign interfere from the superpower and former colonial powers in the region, it was totally against the values for our independence movement.

Shove it....where the light don't shine, Independence is the best thing that ever happened to us as a people - we have a country of our own.

100% agree......that was required........still difficult to manage Hindu Muslim differences ......you could imagine what will be condition in case of no partition..........actually i highly appreciate jinnah....he has not contributed for Pakistan only ............ because him, our life is not miserable today

So why you are a getting a itch what Muslims do, tard?

UK is not 3rd world dump like India that will suspend minority rights because "their original country doesnt believe in them".

Keep that 3rd world slum ideology in Hindostan plese.

Well, you always remind me of the scorpion that bit the hand of the person trying to save it from drowning.

You do what comes naturally to you.

And USA and UK have really done some great stuff for you Islamists. We know why you like them so much.

Their soldiers drive around with some amazing placards in Baghdad and Afghanistan that warm the cockles of your hearts. ;)

And they have some amazing plans to deal with their Muslim population if things get too hot.

And to deter the Islamic terrorists.

Good you seem to like them. ;)

That was the very basis of the creation of your country!

That Muslims are a separate nation and can't live as a minority with non Muslims.

What you are doing and saying here is exactly the opposite.

And yes, you chose to make yourself an Islamic country where non Muslims are second class citizens. And you demand exactly the opposite from non Muslims in their countries!

Something is wrong...

Basis of our country is Unity, Faith and Discipline. If you are in confusion then do explore the concept of hijrat in Islam. Considering how you talk clearly shows your ignorance and small mindedness. You don't know **** about us so don't try to be an expert.

Well, you always remind me of the scorpion that bit the hand of the person trying to save it from drowning.

You do what comes naturally to you.

And USA and UK have really done some great stuff for you Islamists. We know why you like them so much.

Their soldiers drive around with some amazing placards in Baghdad and Afghanistan that warm the cockles of your hearts. ;)

And they have some amazing plans to deal with their Muslim population if things get too hot.

And to deter the Islamic terrorists.

Good you seem to like them. ;)

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you...

*drumroll*

The Indian Colonized Slave of the White Man!
Can be bought cheap!

Spreads propoganda!
Makes you breakfast!
Washes your feet!
Tells you the weather!

And MORE!!

Only 1 cent as Indians are very cheap and in mass production!

Basis of our country is Unity, Faith and Discipline.

No.

It was the two nation theory.

Read up on it again.

If you are in confusion then do explore the concept of hijrat in Islam. Considering how you talk clearly shows your ignorance and small mindedness. You don't know **** about us so don't try to be an expert.

OK, why don't you tell me the "concept of hijrat in Islam"?

Is it moving to Dar-Ul-Islam or from it?

No.

It was the two nation theory.

Read up on it again.

Please slap yourself at least once after this. That is the two nations theory genius or do you want me to translate it in Hindi for you. You know what they say ignorance is a bliss.

Please slap yourself at least once after this. That is the two nations theory genius or do you want me to translate it in Hindi for you. You know what they say ignorance is a bliss.

Oh, so the two nation theory is "Unity, Faith and Discipline"?

Seems to have changed recently I guess.

The two-nation theory (Urdu: دو قومی نظریہ‎ — Dō-qaumī naẕariyah, Devanagari: दो क़ौमी नज़रिया) is the ideology that the primary identity of Muslims on the Indian subcontinent is their religion, rather than their language or ethnicity, and therefore Indian Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nationalities, regardless of ethnic or other commonalities. The two-nation theory was a founding principle of the Pakistan Movement (i.e. the ideology of Pakistan as a Muslim nation-state in South Asia), and the partition of India in 1947.

Two-nation theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on facts. This is only for West Pakistan.

td9.gif

Some patterns are clear from this analysis. West Pakistan shows prima facie evidence for ethnic cleansing. The proportions of minorities reduced from over 1/5th of the population in 1941 to a negligible level in 1951.

The Hindu population in West Pakistan, that is today Pakistan, was 20% in 1941. That came down to 1.5% in 1951.

Percentage Composition of selected Punjab District Populations of Hindus and Sikhs : 1941 that became part of Pakistan.

District Hindu Sikh
Attock 6.4 3.0
Dera Ghazi Khan 10.9 0.2
Gujranwala 11.8 10.9
Gujrat 7.7 5.4
Jhang 15.9 5.5
Jhelum 7.7 6.4
Lahore 16.3 18.4
Faisalabad 7.2 19.8
Mianwali 20.3 1.2
Sahiwal 14.4 13.2
Multan 20.5 5.2
Muzaffargarh 12.7 0.8
Rawalpindi 10.5 8.2
Shahpur/Sargodha 10.1 4.8
Sheikhupura 9.1 18.9
Sialkot 19.4 11.7

Is there a source for this ?

How many "thousands upon thousands of years"?

How old is Islam itself?

How old were their pre Islamic civilizations? What happened to them? Everyone just willingly converted to Islam?

Why did Parsis have to run from Iran? Jews from Saudi and almost all the Arab world? What happened to Christians in Egypt? Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan, Afghanistan?

How did so many countries become almost all Muslim in a matter of a few decades? And that just happened to coincide with the Islamic invasions?

So many became Arabized as well? Losing their thousands of year old civilization and identity?

What "Muslim civilization" are you talking of?

I meant hundreds upon hundreds (typo) !

The Pre-Islamic Cultural & Linguistic Aspect of their Civilizations still lingers on as it does in Pakistan !

No credible Historian that I know of has ever asserted ethnic or religious cleansing of the Jews from Saudia, the Parsis from Iran or the Christians from Egypt - Incidents & Instances - Yes....but mass scale genocide of the magnitude of what you are claiming - No !

Is there a source for this ?

1941 census. You can take it from there.

I meant hundreds upon hundreds (typo) !

The Pre-Islamic Cultural & Linguistic Aspect of their Civilizations still lingers on as it does in Pakistan !

No credible Historian that I know of has ever asserted ethnic or religious cleansing of the Jews from Saudia, the Parsis from Iran or the Christians from Egypt - Incidents & Instances - Yes....but mass scale genocide of the magnitude of what you are claiming - No !

Well, there are several Islamic sources themselves.

I will leave it at this. If you are sincere in knowing this, there are many sources.

In many cases, just opening the eyes and the mind will do...

Oh, so the two nation theory is "Unity, Faith and Discipline"?

Seems to have changed recently I guess.

The two-nation theory (Urdu: دو قومی نظریہ‎ — Dō-qaumī naẕariyah, Devanagari: दो क़ौमी नज़रिया) is the ideology that the primary identity of Muslims on the Indian subcontinent is their religion, rather than their language or ethnicity, and therefore Indian Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nationalities, regardless of ethnic or other commonalities. The two-nation theory was a founding principle of the Pakistan Movement (i.e. the ideology of Pakistan as a Muslim nation-state in South Asia), and the partition of India in 1947.

Two-nation theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the hell do you think faith part is ? Please stop embarrassing yourself and do a bit of research before your ranting. Those three word describe Two Nations theory and everything our country is about so dont waste my time if you cant see the meaning behind words.

1941 census. You can take it from there.

The '41 census ? What does the '41 census show ? It doesn't account for the mass migrations of millions of Muslims from India & millions of Non-Muslims from Pakistan, in to the other's country ?

How in God's name could that be construed as prima facie evidence for ethnic cleansing ?

Well, there are several Islamic sources themselves.

I will leave it at this. If you are sincere in knowing this, there are many sources.

As an avid fan of History I can't imagine when I read these assertions spelled out by a credible Historian ! Perhaps you could help me.

In many cases, just opening the eyes and the mind will do...

It works both ways !

What the hell do you think faith part is ? Please stop embarrassing yourself and do a bit of research before your ranting. Those three word describe Two Nations theory and everything our country is about so dont waste my time if you cant see the meaning behind words.

Well, I will let the readers decide who has embarrassed himself on this issue.

It was good talking to you.

The '41 census ? What does the '41 census show ? It doesn't account for the mass migrations of millions of Muslims from India & millions of Non-Muslims from Pakistan, in to the other's country ?

It can tell one what happened to the minorities population share during and after partition though.

And one can also look at the trajectory of minority population after that.

One can also see which country almost completely ethnically cleansed itself during partition and thereafter.

The mass migrations were not always voluntary. They tell a tale by themselves.

How in God's name could that be construed as prima facie evidence for ethnic cleansing ?

Numbers don't lie.

From 20% to 1.5% is a decade surely would be called "prima facie evidence for ethnic cleansing".

But as I said, there is a pattern. It was not unique at all.

As an avid fan of History I can't imagine when I read these assertions spelled out by a credible Historian ! Perhaps you could help me.

OK, but I will just provide a start. In such issues, self drive with an open mind helps best. Anyone else leading you all the way (and spoon feeding) can be called biased or worse.

Let's just take a look at what happened to Zoroastrians in Iran, something a little distant from us both and so not very personal.

After the Muslim conquest of Persia, Zoroastrians were given dhimmi status and subjected to persecutions; discrimination and harassment began in the form of sparse violence.

Zoroastrians were made to pay an extra tax called Jizya, failing which they were either killed, enslaved or imprisoned. Those paying Jizya were subjected to insults and humiliation by the tax collectors.

Zoroastrians who were captured as slaves in wars were given their freedom if they converted to Islam.

You can read the whole thing here and look up references if you want to. You can also talk to a few Parsis.

Persecution of Zoroastrians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this "dhimmi" thing was not unique to them at all. You can be sure of that.

It works both ways !

Sure does.

Back
Top Bottom