What's new

What If Attlee Hadn’t Partitioned India?

You are comparing India with Pakistan.:rofl:
Ok, lets start with from economy to military, from entertainment industry to sports, from size to population, from international statue to regional dominance.

Your regional dominance is as good as your mindset. Name one country in your immediate neighbourhood which did not suffer from indian aggressive policies to build Akhand Bharat. Your country is not a role model to anyone if you have that stuck in your mind. Perhaps you forgot you got nearly 1.3 billion to feed which is not the case with us. I am not against india because i have got my best friends from india but people like you really get on my nerves with your sick attitude and mindset. It is just a waste of time to even have an argument with people like you.

Your regional dominance is as good as your mindset. Name one country in your immediate neighbourhood which did not suffer from indian aggressive policies to build Akhand Bharat. Your country is not a role model to anyone if you have that stuck in your mind. Perhaps you forgot you got nearly 1.3 billion to feed which is not the case with us. I am not against india because i have got my best friends from india but people like you really get on my nerves with your sick attitude and mindset. It is just a waste of time to even have an argument with people like you.

I just posted facts and nothing more than that. By the way, being from the Eastern India, I ,too, do not have such bitter feelings against modern day pakistan like the northis.:police:

In your dreams.

See stats in HDI, Poverty elevation rate ,Literacy, Universal enrollment, Per capita income, spending of money in education and healthcare,RTI, Right to Job (MNREGA), Right to education,Right to food, infrastructure spending, R&D spending and so on.

I saw HDI. India is only 10 places ahead. Is that what you're so proud of? :lol:

We'll talk about poverty elevation when your central govt and state govts has a CLEAR cut rule on poverty limits.

I dont believe in literacy stats of india. i dont understand how a country where 70% of the population defecates can have 70% literacy.

Per capita is just GDP divided by population. Not a good economic indicator in 3rd world countries.

Even with Pakistan's low spending of education and health, we are both the same in these areas.

And Im too tired to respond to your other things.

Good thing we have separated forever from bukka, nanga, ganda hindustan. And we got Jan si pyra, hubsurat Pakistan. :pakistan:

I pray that at least once....just once would some of Jinnah's 'recent' Historians give Iqbal a fleeting glance, understand his Philosophy & more so his Political Philosophy preserved in the 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam' & the Jinnah-Iqbal Letters (that Jinnah himself got published) & then look to Jinnah instead of interpreting his words & deeds in a vacuum through their own line of sight & little else as if neither the context nor the rhyme & meter of what he said or what he did & what the most avid proponents of the Pakistan Movement - the Octagenarians within us, understood it to be matters naught !

I saw HDI. India is only 10 places ahead. Is that what you're so proud of? :lol:

We'll talk about poverty elevation when your central govt and state govts has a CLEAR cut rule on poverty limits.

I dont believe in literacy stats of india. i dont understand how a country where 70% of the population defecates can have 70% literacy.

Per capita is just GDP divided by population. Not a good economic indicator in 3rd world countries.

Even with Pakistan's low spending of education and health, we are both the same in these areas.

And Im too tired to respond to your other things.

If equating Pakistan with India with your own assumptions gives you pleasure , I then have nothing to say more.

Facts are always bitter than fantasy. :yay:

If equating Pakistan with India with your own assumptions gives you pleasure , I then have nothing to say more.

Facts are always bitter than fantasy. :yay:

If you cant respond to any of my points its better if you log off PDF and go back to searching hot girls on facebook, son :yay: :chilli:

I pray that at least once....just once would some of Jinnah's 'recent' Historians give Iqbal a fleeting glance, understand his Philosophy & more so his Political Philosophy preserved in the 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam' & the Jinnah-Iqbal Letters (that Jinnah himself got published) & then look to Jinnah instead of interpreting his words & deeds in a vacuum through their own line of sight & through that alone !

I have read the letters. They mean nothing.A man is known for his actions, not for his intentions.

The unchanged fact is that Jinnah fought with a communal agenda with right wing fundamentalists in an obstructionist way.

Pakistanis have no right to criticize RSS. Both RSS and Indian Muslim League are/were the same.

I just posted facts and nothing more than that. By the way, being from the Eastern India, I ,too, do not have such bitter feelings against modern day pakistan like the northis.:police:

Post your facts in details. A percentage taken from a huge time frame does not account for all the facts. It is well known how muslims across the world prefer bigger families and pakistan is no exception. Hindu population did not shrink but rather has gone down in terms of ratio between muslims and hindus. Population on pakistan in 1951 was almost 35 million whereas now it is nearly 180 million so a lot has changed between that time.

If you cant respond to any of my points its better if you log off PDF and go back to searching hot girls on facebook, son :yay: :chilli:
Ready for comparison, fact by fact. But, counter all by facts before giving your concocted facts.:bunny:

Ready for comparison, fact by fact. But, counter all by facts before giving your concocted facts.:bunny:

They ARE all facts, you tard.

Nehru & Patel were right. An united India, on the terms wanted by the Muslim League would not have survived. Best to have gone our separate ways.

Well a united India on the terms of Congressi party would not have survived long either. :wave:

Yes India is good pakistan is Bad so please Quit your ranting. I guess it is a measure of their incompetence that they ripped a country out of india. I have seen how muslims are treated in India and i am glad that my ancestors gave us this land to live free of Hindu oppression.

Oppression? why are Shias, Hindus,Christians and Ahmedis all are fleeing from Pakistan and Bengalis quit the Pakistan state.

Back
Top Bottom