What's new

What If a War Between Pakistan and India Went Nuclear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactical nukes are the most dangerous development in South Asia, it just managed to lower the threshold limit of a nuclear war. It's a mistake based upon wrong assumptions.
I am 100% sure Pakistan will use it someday. Every passing day, the gap bw India and Pakistan will continue to grow. When the hate crosses the line, it will overflow and the nukes will remain as their only valid option. I think our planners know this. Which is why we are not making too many tact. nukes of our own. We just need a proper umbrella(KALI?) and a few regular nukes just in case.

I am 100% sure Pakistan will use it someday. Every passing day, the gap bw India and Pakistan will continue to grow. When the hate crosses the line, it will overflow and the nukes will remain as their only valid option. I think our planners know this. Which is why we are not making too many tact. nukes of our own. We just need a proper umbrella(KALI?) and a few regular nukes just in case.
Lolz indians are so desperate for nuke. Confirming from statement above by nuke guru

[QUT="Kakaspai, post: 7635890, member: 169251"]Apart from kashmir what are our real problems ??[/QUOTE]

If some day kashmir problem sorted out. There will be some other issue. Becouse problem is not kashmir, it is the people who adovocate ghazwa i hind. And they are on the both side.

Lolz indians are so desperate for nuke. Confirming from statement above by nuke guru
You won't find a single statement from me advocating the use of nukes, even tactical nukes ever. Google is your friend.

In case of any kind of nuclear attack by Pakistan, the only prudent option we would have is to launch a full scale attack on their nuclear arsenal and command and control to minimize, if not eliminate, their ability to escalate the nuclear attack further.

In case of any kind of nuclear attack by Pakistan, the only prudent option we would have is to launch a full scale attack on their nuclear arsenal and command and control to minimize, if not eliminate, their ability to escalate the nuclear attack further.
Yes, that is the ideal response. Reacting with a nuke will be useless, because either way capturing all of their territory will become necessary to prevent a repeat. And capturing an irradiated land is not a good idea.

But then their military is professional and the terrain (is Indian) so hiding them are not so difficult. We need a proper intel network. Which we do now.

I am talking about the problems we have with each other.india pakistan

you and i know very well this problem can never e solved peacefully or militarily so why not move on instead of creating more trooubles for the both parties ???

Plenty of research has been done over this topic. The most recent study concluded that a nuclear war between India and Pakistan will result in deaths of 2 billion people. World's population is 7.3 billion people. But one should never underestimate the power of Vedic Superheroes.

'India-Pakistan nuclear war could wipe out the world' says study | Daily Mail Online

You do know that country with the size of India has statistically more chances of surviving nuclear warfare as compared to Pakistan? It would be suicidal to go nuclear with them. They are technically better in almost all aspects. Lets keep kashmir out of dialogue and solve our real problems together. No?
Look buddy. Yesterday you seemed to side with India over some topic i can't recall, i dismissed it as a difference of opinion. But this time I decided to go through your posts. And behold, every single post is anti-Pakistani. Maybe you are not a false-flagger and just don't like Pakistan and Pakistani people. That doesn't make sense though. Very nice and subtle try though. I appreciate the attempt. Here is a collection of your posts.

lol @ Afghanistan ruled by afghans. What exactly do you mean by afghans? Those proxies we trained?

Seriously? Given their public mood towards countries like Pakistan, I don't think so. And those aren't some 3rd world countries where the mood of general public is not translated at the highest echelons of Power, so expect nothing but orders for "DO-MORE" against terrorism.

They also have a good amount of Indian influence, Pakistan is being isolated with each passing day. No matter what you say, but Indians are actually good at making case out of terrorism sponsored by Pakistan in their country and the sooner we do something about it, the better we get out of this isolation.

Otherwise, i fear that time would come when this policy of good-bad terrorist would leave us buried under huge sanctions. Majority of them hate us! The sooner we accept this fact and come out of the fantasy where everybody loves us because of our strategic position, the better!

Economy, Economy and Economy. Its the only thing which can help our defence, not a squadron of 6th generation stealth fighters on loans or nuclear bombs/triads. We need to save up, invest on people's future and then these people will give you the technological revolution we have long been seeking. F16s are enough for terrorists and so are our JF-17s and i don't think we should haste our decision based on the fact that India is getting hands on Rafales. India is a big country. It needs to balance china in the region. Engaging war with them will be a suicidal just as any country engaging war with Russia or USA.

Yeah, As if we are angels. We are no better ourselves. Lets just forget about past few decades when we supported what we today call terrorism. The whole nation is paying with lives of children, women and innocent civilians for that mistake. But hey, who gives a shit about civilians whether they are of Pakistan or of Afghanistan. Lets just keep on supporting good Talibans! :)

Ours is no better. Do you know what happened at THAR? Do you know what is the condition of 50% Pakistanis who are living in extreme poverty? Do you know that not all of Pakistanis live in DHA/Bahria Societies? That there is same if not worse condition of poor crying for help? But hey, Lets just keep on finding mistakes in others because that's how we will make progress.

@Horus Please take notice of this False-flagger.

@Horus Please take notice of this False-flagger.
Yeah, If i dont agree with your opinions then i must be an indian. In other words, for to be a pakistani, i should agree with everything you write or you say? Is there something wrong with what i have wrote? If there is then comment on it, rather than acting like a typical pakistani and going personally after me.

Jinnah must be so proud of you all :)

Yeah, If i dont agree with your opinions then i must be an indian. In other words, for to be a pakistani, i should agree with everything you write or you say? Is there something wrong with what i have wrote? If there is then comment on it, rather than acting like a typical pakistani and going personally after me.

Jinnah must be so proud of you all :)
Lol "typical Pakistani"? That just proves my case doesn't it? Please tell us what a "typical Pakistani" should behave like? Should we ban beef too? I don't care about your opinions. I just went to profile and read your posts. I don't get how people get so much time on their hands.

Lol "typical Pakistani"? That just proves my case doesn't it? Please tell us what a "typical Pakistani" should behave like? Should we ban beef too? I don't care about your opinions. I just went to profile and read your posts. I don't get how people get so much time on their hands.
Well, its just too common for people here to do personal attacks, as did by PML-N government against Imran Khan. This is a normal routine in Pakistan. If someone had a problem with something i do, he would just go after me personally.

The possibility of a nuclear war with Pakistan is real. Indian defense planners should take this into their consideration.

Anyway, let me give an alternative solution to this than that has been suggested in OP.

The key lies with US. Until US gives up its nukes, China and Russia would not. Until China gives up its nukes, India would not. Unless India gives up, Pakistan would not.

The objectives should not be to manage a nuclear conflict situation, but to eradicate all nukes from the face of the earth.

My message from another thread

I already said we may be crippled but we will ensure you are wiped out

Within minutes of your first strike All powers US China UN will be on phone with both Delhi and Islamabad urging restraint. But by that time we would have done our second strike obliterating Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi + all your nuclear installations. The world will support our right to retaliate.

The powers will ask both countries to step back and you will be forced not to respond. The Indian govt will show its magnamity an will refrain from further attacks until provoked by you.

If your leadership has survived it will find it has no or very diminished second strike capability and the force of the world against it. So I dont expect a Massive response to our strike

No way Nuclear escalation can be calmed down . Characteristics of Pakistan is very simple . The unity of their country was developed under one moto :Hate India . Thats why every now and then they start wars with India even though tgey themselves know India is way beyound their league . I dont think our people will be ok with Pakistan nukes Indian troops even in its territory and later Indians will be ready for truce ! There will be total chaos with in india . So any political party ruling our country will give free hand to our armed forces even if short conventional war turns into full blow war . Or else these leadership will be in trouble from the Indian people itself . So our retaliation will follow in such a way whole length and breadth of Pakistan is covered without wasting any time . Missiles may be our options but our IAF fighter bombers can do lots of damage in terms if nuclear conflicts Our navy is superior to the Pakistan's so nuclear missiles from surface fleet is given even today .

No way west or US or China would do anything as they will be in deep nightmare of escalation reaching their countries . But all these nations might nuke bith india and pakistan to warn others from using . But everyone should come on board . If russia stands by India and if gives threat of full retaliation then this plan will fall

Another senerio might be all country might nuke pakistan to end this war . Because most worrying part will be extremist im pakistan getting nukes and smuggling in to arab ,EU . All fsces islamic threat whivh includes China and russia too . This may be the choice as eben if China Veto the move Russia and US would warm up China to stay out if it . Losing pakistan wont change anything for chinese strategy as Russia is whst china needed to take on west . Nit the case for russia a sole super power and tgey can't afford to lose India which forms the part anf parcel of their support globally .

Let me bring some comical relief in this serious thread.

During the Cold War, if USA launched a nuke-loaded missile, Soviet satellites would inform the Soviet army in 3 seconds and in less than 5 seconds Soviet counter-missiles would be on their way.

That was their scenario.

Now India Vs Pakistan Scenario

If there is a nuclear war between India and Pakistan. The Pakistan army decides to launch a nuke-missile towards India. They don't need any permission from their government, and promptly order the countdowns.

Indian technology is highly advanced. In less than 8 seconds, Indian army detects the Pak Countdown and decides to launch a missile in retribution.

But they need permission from the Government of India.

They submit their request to the Indian President. The President forwards it to the Cabinet. The Prime Minister calls an emergency Lok Sabha session. The LS meets, but due to several walkouts and severe protests by the opposition, it gets adjourned and adjourned indefinitely.

The President asks for a quick decision. In the mean time, the Pak missile failed to take off due to technical failure. Their attempts for a re- launch are still on.

Just then the Indian ruling party is reduced to a minority because a party that was giving outside support withdraws it. The President asks the PM to prove his majority within a week. As the ruling party fails to win the confidence vote, a caretaker government is installed. The caretaker PM decides to permit the armed forces to launch a nuclear missile. But the Election Commission says that a caretaker government can not take such a decision because elections are at hand.

A Public Interest Litigation is filed in the Supreme Court alleging misuse of power by the Election Commission. The Supreme Court comes to the rescue of the PM, and says the acting PM is authorized to take this decision in view of the emergency facing the nation.

Just then one of the Pak missiles successfully took off, but it fell 367 miles away from the target, on its own government building at 11.00AM. Fortunately, there were no casualties as no employee had reached the office that early.

In any case, the nuclear core of the missile had detached somewhere in flight. The Pakistan army is now trying to get better technologies from China and USA.The Indian Government, taking no chances, decides to launch a nuclear missile of its own, after convening an all-party meeting. This time all the parties agree. Its three months since the army had sought permission.

But as preparations begin, "pro-humanity", "anti-nuclear" activists come out against the Government's decision. Human chains are formed and Rasta Rokos organised. In California ...and .....Washington , endless e-mails are sent to Indians condemning the government, mentioning "Please forward it to as many Indians as possible".

On the Pakistan side, the missiles kept malfunctioning. Some missiles deviate from target due to technical failures or high-speed wind blowing over Rajasthan. Many of them land in the Indian Ocean killing some fish.

A missile (smuggled by Pakistan from USA) is pressed into service. Since the Pakistan army is unable to understand its software, it therefore hits its original destination: Russia.

Russia successfully intercepts the missile and in retaliation launches a nuclear missile towards Islamabad. The missile hits the target and creates havoc. Pakistan cries for help. India expresses deep regrets for what has happened and sends in a million dollars worth of Parle-G biscuits to Pakistan.

Thus India never gets to launch the missile.

Pakistan never gets it right.

And we live happily since!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom