What's new

What I like about Pakistan!

Pakistan always works no matters what the : Technical, Mechanical,

Political, Religious, Sactarian or Security problems, IT WORKS. :pakistan:

coz it has a great shared historic heritage with india..

and pakistani people are extremely passionate people about their country (jaanbaaz)

I love Pakistan because there's no place like it!!!!! However Pakistanis need to stop fighting amongst themselves and get their act straight!

Man kai duni mai na paya ma nai Afrangi ka Rajj...:pakistan:
Afrangi stands for (evils).

I Love Pakistan, because i am a Pakistani..
can any one be more honest than that?

Definitely the people of Pakistan,
with the undying passion of patriotism. Those how can give up any thing but Pakistan. The people who dare to say these kind of things in terrible times "kahan bomb blast hua hai! yaar chalo wahan ja kai madad karin. unhay hamari zarorat hu gee."

Just like Allama Iqbal said:

"khuda kay bandy tu hain hazaron banon mai phirtay hain mary mary
mai us ka banda banon ga jis ko khuda kay bandon se pyar ho ga"

The wealth of a country is represented by the quality of its human resources, how well they are trained and the skills that they possess. Its the duty of government to find these diamonds in the rough & train them.

Why i said we are diamonds cause we are unbreakable. it takes a diamond to cut a diamond. And i haven't found any other diamonds in the world. United we stand, divided we fall. We are Pakistanis & we love Pakistan.

Definitely the people of Pakistan,
with the undying passion of patriotism. Those how can give up any thing but Pakistan. The people who dare to say these kind of things in terrible times "kahan bomb blast hua hai! yaar chalo wahan ja kai madad karin. unhay hamari zarorat hu gee."

Just like Allama Iqbal said:

"khuda kay bandy tu hain hazaron banon mai phirtay hain mary mary
mai us ka banda banon ga jis ko khuda kay bandon se pyar ho ga"

The wealth of a country is represented by the quality of its human resources, how well they are trained and the skills that they possess. Its the duty of government to find these diamonds in the rough & train them.

Why i said we are diamonds cause we are unbreakable. it takes a diamond to cut a diamond. And i haven't found any other diamonds in the world. United we stand, divided we fall. We are Pakistanis & we love Pakistan.

Great post Moxin Sahab!

Back
Top Bottom