What's new

What hunting App are you using?

Are you a vegan? Do you not eat meat? Only hunting of endangered species should be banned. I eat whatever I hunt, what is wrong with that?

No i am not, infact i am a huge meat lover. But that does not mean we kill the few remaining wild life. Humans have started farming animals, took over lands that were populated by wild animals, so now humans have no right to kill these animals. I would not mind someone hunting for food if they have no other food, like it used to be in past. If you want to enjoy wild animals then give them their due share of land and jungles. Controlled hunting to balance out population is also fine but relentless hunting for fun and showoff is wrong. They are creation of Allah afterall and we should show some mercy.

No i am not, infact i am a huge meat lover. But that does not mean we kill the few remaining wild life. Humans have started farming animals, took over lands that were populated by wild animals, so now humans have no right to kill these animals. I would not mind someone hunting for food if they have no other food, like it used to be in past. If you want to enjoy wild animals then give them their due share of land and jungles. Controlled hunting to balance out population is also fine but relentless hunting for fun and showoff is wrong. They are creation of Allah afterall and we should show some mercy.
I agree, hunting animals just for the sake of glory and fun is despicable. I strongly condemn the hunting of all species that are haram to eat, these species should only be hunted if they are harming the environment.

shot placement is the key. quick humane kill which dispatches the animal quickly. this tale is something else. of course if someone gets the chance to shove the gun into the nostril then maybe you can take out a wild boar too? but it remains to be seen how any paranoid and jittery wild animal will allow someone to do that?

in my opinion hunting big game with .22 is not the right thing to do. you will cause the animal undue pain and anguish, since there is so much mass and the trauma from the bullet may not result in quick death.
countries where the hunting laws are enforced and followed there are legal limits for smallest caliber allowed for a big game.

when it comes to foxes Raccoons and other smaller games the size of say Rabbits Marmots, .22 LR is best. but again if the shot is placed near the eye or behind the ear then t will be a quick and clean kill.
I have only been involved in small game hunting.
ja man. Kalahari khan took down two thiefs before going down. That are his exact words - placement placement.

We were on a trip when we got the message he passed away.

[
QUOTE="jamahir, post: 13154827, member: 158857"]
What is your fascination with wolves ? Watch that film The Grey, I say !

Why wolves exist is the same thing as why criminals exist in human society and have to be corrected or removed in case they cannot be corrected. Wolves cannot be corrected.

And if you are tired of debating then leave this discussion forum and open a blog where you can do one-way transmission of info.

You are using religion to cover your shallowness and lack of philosophical temperament. Look at your shallow-angry words.

No you are not. Your shallowness says you haven't learned from cats.

Have you ever seen and heard the sight and sound of how a gang of seven dogs bite into a cat to torture him or her to death over five minutes to fifteen minutes ? How many cats did you have and what became of them ? Let me tell you that small / domestic cats are almost extinct in India because of the 35+ million dogs that have come about since the late 90s. What will you say of this ?
[/QUOTE]

Damn man you really are a crazy person. So this is really all about philosophical for you. Everything living being exist because it has a purpose to exist and creator has set that purpose. You indians are crazy

Damn man you really are a crazy person. So this is really all about philosophical for you. Everything living being exist because it has a purpose to exist and creator has set that purpose. You indians are crazy

Considering the dominant Indian political, social and economic situation and its fans at present I am not a typical Indian. :D More the older leftist type.

no my friend. bow and arrow - no way - it is really not that easy; my friend uses a compound bow. It is devastating - he took out a buffalo with it; he takes down kudu but if you can get close to it.; but here is the bit - i am not risking my life to get in 15m range of a african buffalo; it will take out you if you injure it or its comrades may come after you.

I use grand fathers' 303 Mk4 No2; I did get a newer one - Musgrave 308; but 303 remains the most I use - just still with peep sights as it came. For small stuff it is a CBC from brazil; a local .22 i use as well.

correct - here it is mostly gazelle or springbok; at times every 2nd year we take down an older kudu. we tend to respect population and it is not for fun; every bit of meat is consumed; what is not consumable right away; we make into biltong - cured dried meat - that is snacked on for a few weeks and given away. ALso make boerewores from it.

If it is predators, we capture them and take them to a nearby reserve. Across to border we had to capture a couple of cheetah during the severe drought and relocate them. once it was a kalahari lion - but man i wont risk it; my cousin is a game warden he arranges a sleeping dart. then we load it and it is take to a sanctuary for a few weeks and depending on which nature reserve is looking, we transport it out.

I am sire 303 kicks like a mule. I shot like 10 rounds from a 1937 Mosin Nagant without a shoulder pad, I was hurting for about 2 days from the recoil.

I am sire 303 kicks like a mule. I shot like 10 rounds from a 1937 Mosin Nagant without a shoulder pad, I was hurting for about 2 days from the recoil.
actually no. No 4 mk2 is beautiful; hardly any kick; i dont know much on the mosin.

here it is mostly enfield, and musgraves we use.

I use HuntStand app and This app is probably one of the great hunting apps (https://huntingtopic.com/best-hunting-apps/). It has a proper weather system installed which tells you when it’s going to be sunny or when it’s about to rain.
AND
oNX

Last edited:
Hunting in the modern age where there is no Shortage of food should be banned and criminalized. Those who hunt for fun are stupid cowards and deserve to be killed like those animals they kill.
And you probably should be punished severely for having such strong opinions. :D. You should also be severely punished for killing the helpless goats, cows and chicken on the same note. On the extreme side you should be punished for walking on earth as you have no regards for germs and little insects getting trampled under your feet. :D

All the creature that are halal are halal for us. if we consume the meat. Each animal have different taste. Even a a white tail deer living in different environments eating different vegetations can have different taste.

I am not as avid a hunter as some of the folks on this thread, but I do try to take a deer every season. I use both bow hunting and use fire arms as well. Wild life management is really good here so nothing endangered gets hunted. One would go to jail/fined if they hunt anything that is illegal (in Usa).

Last edited:
I use HuntStand app and This app is probably one of the great hunting apps (https://huntingtopic.com/best-hunting-apps/). It has a proper weather system installed which tells you when it’s going to be sunny or when it’s about to rain.
AND
Thanks for telling me about this app. I haven't got to go hunting because of the ammo prices in america. I hope to go soon

Hunting = taking an animal life for fun
killer = taking a human life but there is always a reason behind it unless its a serial killer than its equal to a hunter.

And you probably should be punished severely for having such strong opinions. :D. You should also be severely punished for killing the helpless goats, cows and chicken on the same note. On the extreme side you should be punished for walking on earth as you have no regards for germs and little insects getting trampled under your feet. :D

All the creature that are halal are halal for us. if we consume the meat. Each animal have different taste. Even a a white tail deer living in different environments eating different vegetations can have different taste.

I am not as avid a hunter as some of the folks on this thread, but I do try to take a deer every season. I use both bow hunting and use fire arms as well. Wild life management is really good here so nothing endangered gets hunted. One would go to jail/fined if they hunt anything that is illegal (in Usa).

And u should be stoned for being stupid and a waste of oxygen. I guess there is something in USA that makes u ppl dumb. There is a difference between farmed animals and wild ones. But hey u ppl find honor in killing animals and kids and run away in a battle so what can i say.

Trophy hunting is abhorrent! If you are hunting for game, fair enough. Hunting for trophies should be a crime against nature!

And u should be stoned for being stupid and a waste of oxygen. I guess there is something in USA that makes u ppl dumb. There is a difference between farmed animals and wild ones. But hey u ppl find honor in killing animals and kids and run away in a battle so what can i say.
You do go to extremes don't you. A life is a life and everything has an opportunity cost.
I am as much a Pakistani as you are and I am as much an American that you are not!.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom