What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

as proud American citizens i can say that America is Christian country and they don't like when some Muslims star praying on Roads or in office etc etc. it annoys them. btw American Muslims should under stand that they r living in usa not in Arab countries.

the question is not muslim prayer but need for any sort of prayer in public places!!

Didnt do it to read or learn about it...here it is just like going to the gym ...like doing Pilates (a physical fitness system)

Did you actually think the Western people do Yoga as a means of praying and learn mantras?

I hope at least you have read about the instructions . Western people should know what they are really doing.

Kindly speak for yourself only :rofl:
no man they dont like s.Asians too. i had two Muslim friends why i was in my school and they even prayed in my house. I don't hate Muslims.

no man they dont like s.Asians too. i had two Muslim friends why i was in my school and they even prayed in my house. I don't hate Muslims.

So you were a lonely S.Asian...Sorry to hear about it! Cheer up! :tup:

No one is freaking about, most of us are just amused at the antics of the eternal "victims".
Or maybe just freaked that Muslims are even praying in the open woh bhi America mein! OMG!

U guys justify anything thats related to islam,,,thats not very rational thinking,is it now?

as proud American citizens i can say that America is Christian country and they don't like when some Muslims star praying on Roads or in office etc etc. it annoys them. btw American Muslims should under stand that they r living in usa not in Arab countries.

Americans have no problem with personal worship, but illegally blocking others' public right of way, no matter what religion does it, is not acceptable.

the question is not muslim prayer but need for any sort of prayer in public places!!
That's True. but Some People can't understand simple rules of Christian Countries.

Back
Top Bottom