What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

as proud American citizens i can say that America is Christian country and they don't like when some Muslims star praying on rode or in office etc etc. it annoys them. btw American Muslims should under stand that they r living in usa not in Arab countries.
You my friend are sadly misguided!! It does not annoy anyone when you are praying on "rode", office etc etc:rofl:

World's Oldest "Standing" Church is in Saudi Arabia - 4th Century Assyrian Church with PICS.

Jubail Church is the oldest still remaining church in the world, located in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. It dates to the 4th century. It was discovered in 1986. The government hides it from locals and bans foreigners from visiting it, even archaeologists. It is an ancient Assyrian church possibly of the Nabatean culture.

In 1986, people on a desert picnic discovered the ruins of a church near the city of Jubail, Saudi Arabia, while digging one of their trucks out of the sand. The church is believed to have been built prior to A.D. 400, making it older than most churches in Europe. It was likely associated with one of five bishoprics existing on the shores of the Arabian Sea during the term of Nestorius, Patriarch of Constantinople and founder of the heresy that bears his name.

Anyone familiar with contemporary Latin and Eastern Rite Catholic church buildings will recognize the basic design. The foundation marks for roof support columns in the main room easily identify it as the nave of a church. Probably, the roof was a thatch of palm branches supported by risers and crossbeams about a foot above the walls for sunlight and ventilation. The congregation would have entered through the main doorway at the west side of the nave and assembled, women standing to the right and men to the left, facing east toward the sanctuary (the middle of the three smaller chambers") where the altar would have been.

At the doorways to the sacristy, sanctuary, chapel, and the main entrance, stone crosses were attached to the wall. These four crosses, in place during the early excavation, disappeared in late 1986 or early 1987. Over the years since the discovery, the desert has erased even the marks left when the crosses were removed.

1b7c5d05d80d.jpg

6216bd4e94fe.jpg

6c64d87816b9.jpg

4th Century Assyrian Church in Saudi Arabia

The photographs were taken by Robert and Patricia McWhorter during 1986 shortly after the ruins were partially excavated and protected by the Saudi Department of Antiquities.

a5f6a5cc535b.jpg

@seiko wonder why the Muslims didnt tear it down :unsure:

Muhammad the barbarian didnt sanction its destruction? :pop:

Saudi is holding the oldest church!

Something even the Romans tore down or converted (Oldest Roman temple is in far worse ruins thanks the the Christian invaders in Rome) Of course no one voices out about that!

Even in secular India Babri masjid didnt stand!

I dont support some of the things Saudi does but to most of you...Do your homework please!

And dont quote me with crap!

as proud American citizens i can say that America is Christian country and they don't like when some Muslims star praying on rode or in office etc etc. it annoys them. btw American Muslims should under stand that they r living in usa not in Arab countries.

In real it doesn't annoys anyone because an American national worshiping in his own country.

There is enough religious freedom in the USA. You get to practice your faith without any disturbance, you don't get discriminated because of your faith, no one can deny you an apartment because of your faith, there is no marriage restrictions--something most Islamic countries won't have in the next 100 years. You don't need to block a public walkway to show off your prayer. I have colleagues who pray in the office, it doesn't bother anyone but this is absurd.

How long you been in America? :pop:

There is enough religious freedom in the USA. You get to practice your faith without any disturbance, you don't get discriminated because of your faith, no one can deny you an apartment because of your faith, there is no marriage restrictions--something most Islamic countries won't have in the next 100 years. You don't need to block a public walkway to show off your prayer. I have colleagues who pray in the office, it doesn't bother anyone but this is absurd.
The only thing absurd is indians freaking out, over an American, praying in America!

Try to read about Yoga in detail.
Didnt do it to read or learn about it...here it is just like going to the gym ...like doing Pilates (a physical fitness system)

Did you actually think the Western people do Yoga as a means of praying and learn mantras?

Back
Top Bottom