What's new

what happened to our Russian friend vostok

I think @vostok is Ukrainian.

Ukrainian President passed marshal law and took all Ukrainian males between 18-60 years as hostages and forcing them to fight with Russia.
A war created by his Etno nationalism. If he had not acted all powerful , and stopped massacering Donbad and Lahansk regions, none of this had happened.

I think @vostok is Ukrainian.

Ukrainian President passed marshal law and took all Ukrainian males between 18-60 years as hostages and forcing them to fight with Russia.
Thought he was Russian. He usually post on Russian forum. Maybe he was one of the conscripts and thought he was in an exercise but was misled into Ukraine.

Last edited:
Thought he was Russian. He usually post on Russian forum. Maybe he was one of the conscripts and though he was in an exercise but was misled into Ukraine.

Russian origin living in Ukraine but currently being held as hostage by Zelensky.

1646785680732.png

I saw him logged on last night. He probably has stayed silent because of an inner conflict.

Well he could have told us that he was held hostage.

Zelensky himself had publicly announced it. It is not a secret.

I saw him logged on last night. He probably has stayed silent because of an inner conflict.

Or a threat. I am pretty sure all Russians in Ukraine are being monitored and restricted.

He is being careful because if he says anything he would be treated as a traitor and attacked or worse.

Back
Top Bottom