What's new

What happened to layers and layers and layers of Indian Air Defence on 27-Feb-2019?

Pakistani Aircraft

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The way Indians used to brag about having turned their country into a militarised Frankenstein post 9/11, was a no show on a very sweet Wednesday 27th February 2019.

Were the air defence systems all switched off? Were they all facing technical difficulties? Were the systems incapable? Was there a shortage of man power? Were the operators asleep? Was there load shedding?

I mean, India claims Pakistan so brazenly sent 24 fighter aircrafts into Indian airspace (India claims), bombed Indian positions and returned the fighters to their bases and not a single Pakistani aircraft was shot down by any Indian Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) system or even a MANPAD.

I mean, why on earth has India spent billions and billions of dollars on these flop systems if they could not save India on that sweet Wednesday 27th February 2019?

The way Indians used to brag about having turned their country into a militarised Frankenstein post 9/11, was a no show on a very sweet Wednesday 27th February 2019.

Were the air defence systems all switched off? Were they all facing technical difficulties? Were the systems incapable? Was there a shortage of man power? Were the operators asleep? Was there load shedding?

I mean, India claims Pakistan so brazenly sent 24 fighter aircrafts into Indian airspace (India claims), bombed Indian positions and returned the fighters to their bases and not a single Pakistani aircraft was shot down by any Indian Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) system or even a MANPAD.

I mean, why on earth has India spent billions and billions of dollars on these flop systems if they could not save India on that sweet Wednesday 27th February 2019?
Pakistan didn't entered Indian airspace PAF used SOW (Stand off weapons) and its standard procedure around the world to not engage enemy SAMs but intercept with Jets, India and Pakistan didn't announce any declaration of war before the incident happened @Pakistani Aircraft

Pakistan didn't entered Indian airspace PAF used SOW (Stand off weapons) and its standard procedure around the world to not engage enemy SAMs but intercept with Jets, India and Pakistan didn't announce any declaration of war before the incident happened @Pakistani Aircraft

I know what you mean but these guys have themselves claimed, Pakistan violated their airspace and targetted their military installations, something they assumed Pakistan was unable to do so because of their countless layers of air defence.

I won't be surprised if the following has some roles for Pak:

ASELSAN KORAL EW systems to jam and deceive the enemy RADAR signals/communications etc.!!! Moreover, it can feed Phantom signals to their receivers, so that they get utterly confused!!! Already 5 (five) systems deployed in Syria-Turkey border!!! Nobody would share their antidotes, if exists, to such systems!!! More than one thousand real life tests have been done!!! According to some sources, it's battle proven....

th
th

I know what you mean but these guys have themselves claimed, Pakistan violated their airspace and targetted their military installations, something they assumed Pakistan was unable to do so because of their countless layers of air defence.
No declaration of war, by both parties if they used SAMs that would start full fledged war, can you explain me why Pakistan armed forces didn't use SAMs against Indian intrusion of Balakot @Pakistani Aircraft o_O

Indian airdefense is worst than syria atleast syrian sams downed israeli f16 which is much advanced than Pakistani f16

As one very famous liar here said....there are information gaps.

Back
Top Bottom