What's new

What happened to layers and layers and layers of Indian Air Defence on 27-Feb-2019?

To all pakistanis, a little patience is all that your need, abhi to party shuru hui hai. All your queries will be answered by the Indian military subsequently just like in the previous four wars. There is no no need to start a keyboard war, just follow the current development on the LOA and IB.

Lol hahahaha.

They say they didn't enter for obvious reasons, what was their downed in Pak jet chasing?

Pakistan didn't entered Indian airspace PAF used SOW (Stand off weapons) and its standard procedure around the world to not engage enemy SAMs but intercept with Jets, India and Pakistan didn't announce any declaration of war before the incident happened @Pakistani Aircraft

In my opinion, India did not expect a Pakistani response. The sad thing is, a lot of Indians, including Modi, had started to believe in the invincibility of the IAF from watching too many of their drug induced rants on their rabid media.

They just did not anticipate that response. There are a lot of questions that sane Indians should be asking Modi and their military high command, but unfortunately, war hysteria and then the Pak response, has addled their brains.

Hungry infants would suck anything expecting milk would come out ..................... anything that helps you repair your shattered ego and confidence

India didn’t use its best because this is just a small skirmish, like we do in LOC all the time.
If war is declared then every SAM including the very best that India has will be out and ready.

No need to disclose radar frequencies of such systems now.

Hungry infants would suck anything expecting milk would come out ..................... anything that helps you repair your shattered ego and confidence
Don’t be childish now..
You must be the hungriest infant going by the past history.
I don’t have time to nurture an ego dude.

India didn’t use its best because this is just a small skirmish, like we do in LOC all the time.
If war is declared then every SAM including the very best that India has will be out and ready.

That's a lame excuse.

There is no point defending the indefensible.

Let's accept the reality that Indian military came up short.

There is no shame in accepting the truth.

Last edited:
The way Indians used to brag about having turned their country into a militarised Frankenstein post 9/11, was a no show on a very sweet Wednesday 27th February 2019.

Were the air defence systems all switched off? Were they all facing technical difficulties? Were the systems incapable? Was there a shortage of man power? Were the operators asleep? Was there load shedding?

I mean, India claims Pakistan so brazenly sent 24 fighter aircrafts into Indian airspace (India claims), bombed Indian positions and returned the fighters to their bases and not a single Pakistani aircraft was shot down by any Indian Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) system or even a MANPAD.

I mean, why on earth has India spent billions and billions of dollars on these flop systems if they could not save India on that sweet Wednesday 27th February 2019?
I suspect that when they allocate money to buy 140 of something, by the time everyone has taken their share out of that cash, they actually end up with 40 or less.

Lol and is Chota mota skirmish ko su30 gark kardiyahaiga.:D

Lets just say there is a lot of what is not being disclosed by us and also by Indians. I suspect there might be few members of PDF who knows more than others and rightly choosing not to disclose. But the ones with the complete knowledge are not gonna come out here and disclose it, unless officially sanctioned. We should not make any assumptions based on conjecture or half baked truths, right now we are in the middle of this conflict. Any detail, if ever released should be done after conflicts subsides.

Is it a new law ?
No declaration of of if some country announce declaration than it will able to shot it down with SAMs,without it air force of the world just intercept enemy jets with her own fighter jet,there are lots of examples of that @Hack-Hook

Back
Top Bottom