What's new

What' going through that Head?

So the PM should act against the biggest media outlet on the basis of "allegations of foreign funding"?

He is waiting for due process to complete with PEMRA and the appointed Tribunal, as he should.

His Information and Defense Ministers are entitled to air their views freely.

And if the COAS did not salute the PM, he is guilty of insubordination, plain and simple.
I could be wrong here but armed forces C in C is President not PM, so not bound to salute pm?

freedom stops at our nose doesnt it?
we cant say certain things in the civilized world for very good reasons as it causes distress, panic and what not.

sir PM is caption of entire country but especially the state institutions are his tools .. he doesnt have any say in the affairs of a privately owned business though.

his conduct or lack of it has been lacking to say the least. tomorrow it can be judiciary or anyone else.. lets think of non-khakis... my thinking is that he is still seething with the pain of 99.

Above all, please keep in mind that NS is a politician. His conduct will predictably lean towards his own interests and survival. Need I say more? :D

I could be wrong here but armed forces C in C is President not PM, so not bound to salute pm?

The COAS salutes his superiors, including the PM, just like he expects his subordinates to salute him. The civilian leadership is above the COAS.

Above all, please keep in mind that NS is a politician. His conduct will predictably lean towards his own interests and survival. Need I say more? :D

The COAS salutes his superiors, including the PM, just like he expects his subordinates to salute him. The civilian leadership is above the COAS.
I am talking about the legality of the issue....

Every force has its protocols carefully defined, and the formal rules include whether in uniform or not, official engagement or not, etc. etc., but for a formal engagement with the COAS in uniform, he salutes the PM and the PM must salute back.

PM is the boss here :)

and thats my problem
what a lousy boss he is.. ..
the people of 99 are long gone and retired but he wants to avenge the instution

PM is the boss here :)

and thats my problem
what a lousy boss he is.. ..
the people of 99 are long gone and retired but he wants to avenge the instution

The correct solution to get rid of this "lousy boss" is to defeat him and his party soundly at the next elections.

The correct solution to get rid of this "lousy boss" is to defeat him and his party soundly at the next elections.
well .. for now if the boss and his subordinates can reconcile themselves then that will be even better.

till this pice of crap buyes off every remaining dam , tool to be in never ending power?
just like QUEEN of UK, WITH UNWRITTEN CONSTITUTION IN THE MOTHER OF DAMOCRAZY.
well its all looks good back there , but not in countries like pakistan, russia , or even IRAQ?

well .. for now if the boss and his subordinates can reconcile themselves then that will be even better.
which boss?
the one with the fake mandate?
the one who attacked SC?
the one who looted the national wealth?

Back
Top Bottom