What's new

What' going through that Head?

its no drama dear
it involves real people and and real blood.

any future patchup doesnt make the culprits right
dont be selective in your response

tell me

why should we vote for PTI again?
tell me

why Imran is accusing Geo of running a hate campaign and taking foreign funding to do that?

tell me

what KPK has done to stop ISI "alleged" activities?

tell me

why PTI is silent over this matter in the Parliament at local and national level?

there is no such thing as hyper nationalism
either you are a proud citizen of your country or you are not.

nothing more nothing less

its all about self respect. what Geo has done is nothing but providing pleasure to the sworn enemies of Pakistan

Yes thanks I made it myself lol

Nawaz's silence and meaningful smug on his face is intriguing
although I saw a bit of doubt and shock when he was and how he was greeted at Gowadar

you are not thinking straight Irfan. this is a drama, you will see.

that Geo will pay a handsome amount under the table, wont do media trial of ISI on different issues like missing persons, balochistan, journalist killing etc for no less than 2 years.
And you prepared those deal papers. It's so funny man. :rofl:

I think that's going too far. I won't label him a traitor. He is sympathetic to Americans, actually obedient and they did facilitate him to the office but the N arsenal is in safe hands anyway. What NS lacks is a head, that's just all about it.
For how long they can be safe? When there will be a funded and planed chaos on streets.:pop:

Last edited:
And you prepared those deal papers. It's so funny man. :rofl:

For how long they can be safe? When there will be a funded and planed chaos on streets.:pop:

They aren't toys, a chaos won't out them at risk but they know their game: discredit the army; civil war and then if army was to have a split-in only then, only then would even then they lay disintegrated. But that doesn't happen and hence, they stay safe!

So the PM should act against the biggest media outlet on the basis of "allegations of foreign funding"?

He is waiting for due process to complete with PEMRA and the appointed Tribunal, as he should.

His Information and Defense Ministers are entitled to air their views freely.

And if the COAS did not salute the PM, he is guilty of insubordination, plain and simple.

Answer to fist question
he should side with the organisation that is under his command. what kind of a moron he is that decides to sit on the opposite bench instead of defending or clearing the name of one of the state institutions? he is head of the government after all

secondly, its not Mr Bush either with us or against us issue. by siding with his own team he is not breaking any rule. he is a team caption after all.

response to comment 2

is he waiting really? kept a smug tight face. left the army to fend for itself and then goes to visit the "injured" journalist and gets his goon to say that he is siding with the logic... really? I mean what is this shakil ur rehman ? a glorified business tycoon. nothing much.

his ministers are entitled to air their views from their behinds, I get that,... but do they remember that they are now in government?

what kind of Mofo's are they who declare revolt against the state? I would have understood if they were hiding in the mountains in Balochistan or Tribal areas.. but really? they represent the state of Pakistan

what dark humor is that?

oh by the way.. why no FIR? why Police has no access to the grieved parties including driver and the "gunman"?
what was the final bullet count ? would Tribunal tell us that?

please guide us here

If Geo is Anti State/Anti Islam or whatever…….they should be banned immediately and permanently and agencies who kept those evidences in secret for past ten years should also be brought to justice……this is the best outcome of this episode….nothing else…..and I hope NS/PMLN would pesue it wholeheatedly.
this bit I agree fully

Answer to fist question
he should side with the organisation that is under his command. what kind of a moron he is that decides to sit on the opposite bench instead of defending or clearing the name of one of the state institutions? he is head of the government after all

secondly, its not Mr Bush either with us or against us issue. by siding with his own team he is not breaking any rule. he is a team caption after all.

response to comment 2

is he waiting really? kept a smug tight face. left the army to fend for itself and then goes to visit the "injured" journalist and gets his goon to say that he is siding with the logic... really? I mean what is this shakil ur rehman ? a glorified business tycoon. nothing much.

his ministers are entitled to air their views from their behinds, I get that,... but do they remember that they are now in government?

what kind of Mofo's are they who declare revolt against the state? I would have understood if they were hiding in the mountains in Balochistan or Tribal areas.. but really? they represent the state of Pakistan

what dark humor is that?

oh by the way.. why no FIR? why Police has no access to the grieved parties including driver and the "gunman"?
what was the final bullet count ? would Tribunal tell us that?

please guide us here

He is the Captain of the ENTIRE country, not just the Army. What a novel concept!

PEMRA gave a 14 day show cause notice to PEMRA. A tribunal also has to do its work. Due process, if you care about that sort of thing, you know. He must wait for it to complete.

If there are any mofos here, they would be the ones who cannot tolerate free speech.

For the FIR and the rest of the investigation to complete, let us look to Mr. Mir and the Police. Geo has nothing to do with that.

BTW, bullets or bullet fragments?

They aren't toys, a chaos won't out them at risk but they know their game: discredit the army; civil war and then if army was to have a split-in only then, only then would even then they lay disintegrated. But that doesn't happen and hence, they stay safe!
Ok Then it's fine. I know they are doing their best to avoid that situation but sometime it looks opposite.

Open
Yahoo News
Search

MailMail

Power Players

'Double dealing': How Pakistan hid Osama Bin Laden from the U.S. and fueled the war in Afghanistan
By Martha Raddatz, Richard Coolidge & Jordyn PhelpsApr 14, 2014 7:23 AMPower Players

PlaySeek Back 5 SecondsSeek Forward 5 SecondsVolume UpVolume DownMuteNext VideoOpen Hotkey Menu

c964b780a603836d7ab299e460e1366e

'Double dealing': How Pakistan hid Osama bin Laden from the U.S. and fueled the war in Afghanistan
Carlotta Gall concludes in new book that Pakistan contributed to the insurgency in Afghanistan.

On the Radar

What if the United States has been waging the wrong war against the wrong enemy for the last 13 years in Afghanistan?

Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times journalist Carlotta Gall, who spent more than a decade covering Afghanistan since 2001, concludes just that in her new book, “The Wrong Enemy: America in Afghanistan, 2001-2014.”

Gall told “On the Radar” that Pakistan – not Afghanistan – has been the United States’ real enemy.

“Instead of fighting a very grim and tough war which was very high in casualties on Afghans, as well as NATO and American soldiers, the problem wasn't in the Afghan villages,” Gall said. “The source of the problem, the radicalization, the sponsoring of the insurgency, was all happening in Pakistan.”

Gall said she first had the realization that Pakistan was fueling the insurgency in Afghanistan “very soon” after the Sept. 11 attacks.

“I went to Quetta and found Taliban resting up there and regrouping,” she said. “They had assistance, some of them talked about being forced and threatened and told to go in and fight the Americans … and when you're there, on the ground, seeing every bombing, the suicide bombing had started, the insurgency that grew, and you investigate where it's coming from, it kept leading back to Pakistan.”

Gall said that Pakistan’s leaders, and especially former President Pervez Musharraf, were “very clever” and tricked the United States into believing that Pakistan was an ally.

“I think the politicians, not all of them, but the diplomats … it took ages for them to understand that actually the persuasion wasn't working; the engagement wasn't bringing them on board; they were actually double dealing,” she said. “And now diplomats will tell you very plainly, ‘Yes, Musharraf was double dealing.’”

Perhaps the biggest betrayal of all in the U.S.-Pakistani relationship, and one that came as no surprise to Gall, was the fact that bin Laden found shelter in Abbottabad, Pakistan, for six years before he was killed in a Navy SEAL raid in 2011. And, according to Gall, Pakistan’s government was orchestrating his protection.

“Pakistan did know,” Gall said, speaking about bin Laden’s location. “They were hiding him, they were handling him. Someone on the inside told me this. They had a special desk that knew where bin Laden was.

“Not only that, but put him there, protected him, oversaw him, handled him in the terms of the secret intelligence services,” she added. “And it's all deniable, but I’m told the top bosses knew.”

Despite the awareness of Pakistan’s “double dealing” today, Gall said that relations with Pakistan are no better now than in the past.

“Our relations with Pakistan have gone back to the same thing, and the thing that concerns me is that Zawahiri is still out there, in Pakistan, I believe,” she said. “He is also probably being hidden the same way and protected.”

For more of the interview with Gall, including her concerns for the future of Afghanistan as foreign military assistance is withdrawn, check out this episode of “On the Radar.”

ABC News’ Tom Thornton, Alexandra Dukakis, Chris Carlson, and Vicki Vennell contributed to this episode.
'Double dealing': How Pakistan hid Osama Bin Laden from the U.S. and fueled the war in Afghanistan | Power Players - Yahoo News
it all started from there, all this dam damocrazy, all this hangovers of our great croupt political leaders, targeting pakarmy & ISI?
its all comming out of the same, black hole?
pakistan was & is the clear & present danger as long as its militry , its ISI are holding the nuclear assests?
the conspirated damocrazy just luanched to, change the mind set, of the common peoples of pakistan , & to support the paid terrorists, paid croupted judiciary, , paid media mafia, & politicians wishing to become AMIR UL MOOMENINs?

If there are any mofos here, they would be the ones who cannot tolerate free speech.

freedom of speech my stinky hairy balochi ***
doesnt read below.. skip to last para

( oay other haters take a deep breath and think about it hard)

regarding freedom of speech , one goon from Jang group made a heart rending speech in one program,
he goes ...
for last 5 days Jang/ geo group has been facing a smear campaign... and its a shock that other media outlets have "betrayed" us because they are jealous of our (awesome shamlessness).

I wonder why Geo doesnt like the taste of its own medicine?

butt hurt much?

oh by the way I agree that Gen Rahil should have saluted PM.. I think he sould be tried for high treason? if former CJ can take Sou motto over prices of Samosas then the current CJ should take one over that too.

after all its about saving democracy isnt it? ;)

freedom of speech my stinky hairy balochi ***
doesnt read below.. skip to last para

( oay other haters take a deep breath and think about it hard)

regarding freedom of speech , one goon from Jang group made a heart rending speech in one program,
he goes ...
for last 5 days Jang/ geo group has been facing a smear campaign... and its a shock that other media outlets have "betrayed" us because they are jealous of our (awesome shamlessness).

I wonder why Geo doesnt like the taste of its own medicine?

butt hurt much?

oh by the way I agree that Gen Rahil should have saluted PM.. I think he sould be tried for high treason? if former CJ can take Sou motto over prices of Samosas then the current CJ should take one over that too.

after all its about saving democracy isnt it? ;)

Much of what you say is only enraged personal opinion. Respectful as I am of your opinions without agreeing with them, they unfortunately do not mean much in the real world.

Demanding respect for an Army where its own COAS does not respect his own chain of command to the PM will always be a losing proposition.

Much of what you say is only enraged personal opinion. Respectful as I am of your opinions without agreeing with them, they unfortunately do not mean much in the real world.

Demanding respect for an Army where its own COAS does not respect his own chain of command to the PM will always be a losing proposition.
PM of pakistan is not the head of chain of command!

sir jee
this tirade was not pointed at you

we are not demanding respect for the army. its actually Geo now demanding respect.. it couldnt take it for only 5 days..
it has been fingering Pakistan for good few years now

the movement against Jang and GEO is spontaneous and military is sitting back and awaiting what PERMA has to say.

do you think smaller news groups have "betrayed" Geo?

is Jang and Geo only the beacon of free speech? rest are all ISI agents?

PM of pakistan is not the head of chain of command!
unfortunately he is lol
because cholay wala cant do much other than comply

No doubt, NS giving a tough time and Military Establishment still keep guessing his exact move & intention.........as i said earlier, NS will not blink this time.........he will force 'others' to do a blunder out of panic:pop:
Really, you sure about that? Because i would call it confusion rather then unpredictablity.
Everyone know whome NS turn towards when he is in a serious mess and thise guys are as predictable as it could get.....abd then he has another so called advisory party that will contradict with the views of first party hence.causing confusion for NS....

sir jee
this tirade was not pointed at you

we are not demanding respect for the army. its actually Geo now demanding respect.. it couldnt take it for only 5 days..
it has been fingering Pakistan for good few years now

the movement against Jang and GEO is spontaneous and military is sitting back and awaiting what PERMA has to say.

do you think smaller news groups have "betrayed" Geo?

is Jang and Geo only the beacon of free speech? rest are all ISI agents?

unfortunately he is lol
because cholay wala cant do much other than comply

Geo will get what it deserves from the people of Pakistan, I am sure. Please note that I have never objected to other outlets voicing their opinions either, for it is their right. Whether any one of them is perceived pro- or anti-Army does not matter to me at all. What is really important is their right to voice their opinions, freely, without any let or hindrance. The people are wise enough to see through all of them.

Geo will get what it deserves from the people of Pakistan, I am sure. Please note that I have never objected to other outlets voicing their opinions either, for it is their right. Whether any one of them is perceived pro- or anti-Army does not matter to me at all. What is really important is their right to voice their opinions, freely, without any let or hindrance. The people are wise enough to see through all of them.
freedom stops at our nose doesnt it?
we cant say certain things in the civilized world for very good reasons as it causes distress, panic and what not.

sir PM is caption of entire country but especially the state institutions are his tools .. he doesnt have any say in the affairs of a privately owned business though.

his conduct or lack of it has been lacking to say the least. tomorrow it can be judiciary or anyone else.. lets think of non-khakis... my thinking is that he is still seething with the pain of 99.

Back
Top Bottom