What's new

What' going through that Head?

Actually, All those self proclaimed ‘Super humans’ who are asking PM of definite & decisive action…….only wants him to broke a deal between them and Geo cowardly………somewhat an apology from the media house to remain their nose up. Which in my opinion is totally sell out of all the struggle. Anyone who thinks for Pakistan but for him/herself should refrain to push for that outcome. Instead……

If Geo is Anti State/Anti Islam or whatever…….they should be banned immediately and permanently and agencies who kept those evidences in secret for past ten years should also be brought to justice……this is the best outcome of this episode….nothing else…..and I hope NS/PMLN would pesue it wholeheatedly.

:raise::chilli::taz::cheers::welcome:

I think that's going too far. I won't label him a traitor. He is sympathetic to Americans, actually obedient and they did facilitate him to the office but the N arsenal is in safe hands anyway. What NS lacks is a head, that's just all about it.
safe handz are under attack, with combination of politicians like him, & media grus , like HM?
i never said , he is a traitor?
he is just trying , his best to become AMIR UL MOOMENIN, for which its important that our nuclear arsenal should be shifted to , a safer location in a brotherly state like KSA or KUWAIT?
after which , aa great era of economy will be thrown on us , by rest of the world, with a defence pact with USA which, will sent its troops like in SOUTH KOREA?
surly it will be in pakistans greatest intersts?lolzzz

Last edited:
:raise::chilli::taz::cheers::welcome:

safe handz are under attack, with combination of politicians like him, & media grus , like HM?
i never said , he is a traitor?
he is just trying , his best to become AMIR UL MOOMENIN, for which its important that our nuclear arsenal should be shifted to , a safer location in a brotherly state like KSA or KUWAIT?
after which , aa great era of economy will be thrown on us , by rest of the world, with a defence pact with USA which, will sent its troops like in SOUTH KOREA?
surly it will be in pakistans greatest intersts?lolzzz

So was Zardari, remember him agreeing to an IAF surgical air strike? Things are bad in here, NS just told Manmohan that he had lesser faith in PA than his counterpart had on IA, that's doesn't help our cause but doesn't change it either. They are in safe hands. Stage actors can't do much to an alive nation who chanted ISI khappay as recent as yesterday.

Let's take the PM easy, he's leaving for London with all this unrest brewing: who cares, after all?

If Geo is Anti State/Anti Islam or whatever…….they should be banned immediately and permanently and agencies who kept those evidences in secret for past ten years should also be brought to justice……this is the best outcome of this episode….nothing else…..and I hope NS/PMLN would pesue it wholeheatedly.

Oh yes, Geo is anti-state and should be banned and a further yes, the agencies were taking Geo easy and being magnanimous but this time this stooge HM fiasco just crossed the line. O people, who calls one's own spy chief a murderer?

So was Zardari, remember him agreeing to an IAF surgical air strike? Things are bad in here, NS just told Manmohan that he had lesser faith in PA than his counterpart had on IA, that's doesn't help our cause but doesn't change it either. They are in safe hands. Stage actors can't do much to an alive nation who chanted ISI khappay as recent as yesterday.

Let's take the PM easy, he's leaving for London with all this unrest brewing: who cares, after all?
thats why DAMOCARZY was lunched in pakistan?

Oh yes, Geo is anti-state and should be banned and a further yes, the agencies were taking Geo easy and being magnanimous but this time this stooge HM fiasco just crossed the line. O people, who calls one's own spy chief a murderer?

Fear enough, than what immediate action & expeditiory thoughts from PM would be other than a fair trial by none other than higher judiciary……which is already in order from hour one…….. I think you and op should sit together and chalked out what better action you want from NS than a speedy and fair trial.:lol:

Dear foot soldiers, a deal is about to be reached... so stop playing traitor traitor, patriot patriot...
my dear
do you remember that PTI is in power in KPK and in the parliament now?
did you listen to what Imran is saying?

what do I mean by this?
I mean .. we voted for you to bring the changes now. so stop complaining like middle aged single ladies.

it suits a rebel and an opposition to make shocking allegations not those who have the power to make a change.. if you cant then step aside and dont ask for votes again!!!

and explain what Imran is talking about getting foreign funding to malign Pakistani ideology and constantly mock its institutions day and night..

some are playing
"""usurper, hidden hands, dictator, high treason ...""

there is bound to be a reaction. and this reaction is is not an attempt on "freedom" of press..

I think that's going too far. I won't label him a traitor. He is sympathetic to Americans, actually obedient and they did facilitate him to the office but the N arsenal is in safe hands anyway. What NS lacks is a head, that's just all about it.
my dear

do you know what?
you reminded me what I have been thinking lately

what if

Nawaz is actually a hostage of some international powers
what if he is being bullied and harassed with reprisals (his major portion of fortune is offshore, what if they seize it)

for decades there has been a deliberate campaign to mock Pakistani founders, its ideology, question its reason to exist, malign its military, taunt its nuclear program (eating grass comments and all).
for a simpleton, such agenda is nothing but anti-state and our limited vocabulary doesnt give a wide choice of watered down phrases for such actions.

I never called Nawaz a traitor but his personal vendetta and his inability to accept any other institution that is organised and strong ... is and has been his biggest failing and reason for fall in the past.

Last edited:
Fear enough, than what immediate action & expeditiory thoughts from PM would be other than a fair trial by none other than higher judiciary……which is already in order from hour one…….. I think you and op should sit together and chalked out what better action you want from NS than a speedy and fair trial.:lol:

Let's wait for the Comission too. Even thought like always, I expect a lot of subjectivity there but I'll ask you then regarding NS. He is on a mum. He thinks little, speaks little, does little.

my dear

what do I mean by this?
I mean .. we voted for you to bring the changes now. so stop complaining like middle aged single ladies.

it suits a rebel and an opposition to make shocking allegations not those who have the power to make a change.. if you cant then step aside and dont ask for votes again!!!

and explain what Imran is talking about getting foreign funding to malign Pakistani ideology and constantly mock its institutions day and night..

some are playing

there is bound to be a reaction. and this reaction is is not an attempt on "freedom" of press..

I never called Nawaz a traitor but his personal vendetta and his inability to accept any other institution that is organised and strong ... is and has been his biggest failing and reason for fall in the past.

I may not agree to the part I skipped, of him being under threat of property seizures or that he's a hostage anyway, however, totally agree to your conclusion. He has had this problem and this has always bitten him and the way the things are going, he might be striking another axe on his own foot!

this picture is funny, did you made it yourself?
Yes I did

glad you like it
I feel I have been harsh
I feel sorry for the guy
I admired his father

I think he is a hostage of KSA and USA
or his own zid

my dear

what do I mean by this?

some are playing

my dear

do you know what?
you reminded me what I have been thinking lately

what if

what if he is being bullied and harassed with reprisals (his major portion of fortune is offshore, what if they seize it)

for decades there has been a deliberate campaign to mock Pakistani founders, its ideology, question its reason to exist, malign its military, taunt its nuclear program (eating grass comments and all).
for a simpleton, such agenda is nothing but anti-state and our limited vocabulary doesnt give a wide choice of watered down phrases for such actions.

sit tight and control your hyper nationalism drama, all said and done will be pushed under the carpet as soon as Geo and ISI will reach an agreement.

Whats going through that head? Try nothing...With such a shiny tind....everything is literally reflected off...

contour-head-with-blank-f_4b583a3326c53-p.gif

hello.gif

sit tight and control your hyper nationalism drama, all said and done will be pushed under the carpet as soon as Geo and ISI will reach an agreement.
its no drama dear
it involves real people and and real blood.

any future patchup doesnt make the culprits right
dont be selective in your response

tell me

why should we vote for PTI again?
tell me

why Imran is accusing Geo of running a hate campaign and taking foreign funding to do that?

tell me

what KPK has done to stop ISI "alleged" activities?

tell me

why PTI is silent over this matter in the Parliament at local and national level?

there is no such thing as hyper nationalism
either you are a proud citizen of your country or you are not.

nothing more nothing less

its all about self respect. what Geo has done is nothing but providing pleasure to the sworn enemies of Pakistan

this picture is funny, did you made it yourself?
Yes thanks I made it myself lol

Nawaz's silence and meaningful smug on his face is intriguing
although I saw a bit of doubt and shock when he was and how he was greeted at Gowadar

what if

This is actually interesting but it may have some truth to it. Nawaz Sharif has huge amount capital invested on one of our ''brotherly'' nation. What are they really after, come on they don't love us neither do they look at us their brothers in Ummah. In fact they despise us and use us whenever possible.

he decides to side with the owner of a private media group that has alleged foreign funding
he decides to keep quiet and smug over the relentless assault from this media house on a state institute
his information minister states that the government would side with the "logic" rather than siding with thugs
His defence minister declares revolt against the army & justifies BLA and Taliban
After no respite or support from the government, the Military Chief had to go himself and declare his support for ISI and ISPR had to issue the reaction from Pakistan military over the GEO/ Jang group defamation campaign. No wonder he decided to only shake hand with this cheap PM when he greeted him in Gawader.

So the PM should act against the biggest media outlet on the basis of "allegations of foreign funding"?

He is waiting for due process to complete with PEMRA and the appointed Tribunal, as he should.

His Information and Defense Ministers are entitled to air their views freely.

And if the COAS did not salute the PM, he is guilty of insubordination, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom