What's new

What games r u guys playing?

Never had the fortune of playing Hearts of Iron 3, are the mechanics very similar to europa universalis 4 or is it another ball game altogether?
Quite similar to EU4. Same Paradox Interactive. And as a defense enthusiast if you have not played HoI3... lakh lanaat. :mad:

:D No seriously play it. It's awesomeeeeeee. Get the Semper Fi and For the Motherland DLCs. :)

Anybody tried the Wargame: Air-land Battle? It's possibly the most realistic, and most difficult real time strategy game.

I do believe it can be played online. I' prefer single play though.

So i'm gonna be downloading it, but there are 2.0 and 2.2 versions are available... which version are you playing, i need to know which version has Kashmir Campaign

So i'm gonna be downloading it, but there are 2.0 and 2.2 versions are available... which version are you playing, i need to know which version has Kashmir Campaign

2.2 has Kashmir in it as well. Have you got the Rajas of India DLC as well? As you won't be able to play as any hindu, Buddhist or jain ruler without it.

And Completed Call of duty advance warfare in 6 hours :D Kool game with lots of modern tech

Back
Top Bottom