What's new

What do you think?

well india is desperate and idiotic and delusional and riding behind americas back it dreams of becoming boss of Asia and after mornings losses they need a victory to boost their credential as supa powa of asia.In their desperation they will do anything!!

we have to be ready and we have to counter and defeat them again InshA Allah everyone pray for our boys they are fighting for us for Pakistan!!

May Allah help our armed forces may he give us/them strenght and faith to fight till victory!!

Allah ho Akbar!

I thought you r talking about indian navy.
Indian navy is very normal and relaxed right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
things are tense, having conflicting reports of increased naval Activity .. Another Air incursion might happen along AJK or International Border .. I don't think Indian have learn their lesson
If IB is crossed then its all out war

If IB is crossed then its all out war

that would be a big gamble from IA . even after 2 jets shot down they still haven't declared an all out war .. yaar yeh baat hazam nai ho rahi mujhe .

that would be a big gamble from IA . even after 2 jets shot down they still haven't declared an all out war .. yaar yeh baat hazam nai ho rahi mujhe .
65 ka bhi yahi pattern tha wese phele 1sep ko a2a combats aur uske baad all out war hoi thi

65 ka bhi yahi pattern tha wese phele 1sep ko a2a combats aur uske baad all out war hoi thi

hmm , have you seen Shah Mehmood interview with Kashif Abbasi ? he said next 48 hours are very crucial and he believe India will most likely to escalate things further.. That is coming from our Foreign minister

hmm , have you seen Shah Mehmood interview with Kashif Abbasi ? he said next 48 hours are very crucial and he believe India will most likely to escalate things further.. That is coming from our Foreign minister
That is what all top brass thinks paf activated phase 3 which means war

I thought you r talking about indian navy.
Indian navy is very normal and relaxed right now.

I am indeed hoping for no further escalation ... IK has hinted something Dangerous , as we say in Urdu " Aqaal mand ke liye Ishara kafi hota hai " ..

1000% sure an air attack is coming. PAF should except BVRs armed Mig-29s and SU-30MKIs.

That is what all top brass thinks paf activated phase 3 which means war

yaar as a Civilian I may not understand the importance of these Phases , but if its on top high than its means things are pretty serious , there is no Commercial or Civilian plane on both sides, both Air forces can go Berserk over each other ..
and than there is Indian Media who is working as tool of war mongering instead of following their people who are trending #NOMOREWAR etc

Kinda true.
upload_2019-2-28_0-16-34.png

What’s so special about the Indian surgical strike?! They even made a movie about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom