What's new

What do you expect your children to be when they grow up

Break the Silence

Reaction score
I think you guys have heard the song -" PAPA KEHTE HAIN ".
So as you also familiar with the pressure of expectations by Parents of a middle income family children regarding their studies and Careers. nO, need to hesitate.. So Just welcome your views on this topic. Here we go!
:tup:

Let me to start first- I will ask my child to choose whatever career, he likes and never force him on the matter of studies. But surely I ask him to make lots of girl friends ;), as it never happened with me and I still regrets! :(

Just one point.

Many of the ppl that are here are themselves 20 year olds.

First let them become something in life then they should set expectations for their children. :lol:

Agree Markus!! But its just a matter of their thinkings, as a 20 yr old, they are familiar with term"family expectations"

My dad expects me to be a normal citizen, doing a job i am satisfied with but being on the top of the field. He doesn't support me to work in PAF at KAMRA. What i expect my children, to be happy with their life and live with love and peace. Still ages to wait for kids to join the world :rofl:

Am 19 only children to door ki bast hai or unka future decide karna or bhi dur ki baat hai

Agree Markus!! But its just a matter of their thinkings, as a 20 yr old, they are familiar with term"family expectations"

Okie Dokie.

Honestly I have never thought about what I want my children to become.

I am so much stuck in work that there is no time to think about something else. :lol:

dont want to see son or daughter .i hate to be father .:smokin:
world is not worthy to be burn kids now let me enjoy the life alone :tup:

^^^^

Kya Imran bhai, apne baccho ko kam se kam PDF ka Premium members bana hi sakte hai. :lol:

^^^^

Kya Imran bhai, apne baccho ko kam se kam PDF ka Premium members bana hi sakte hai. :lol:

nhi i decide since 10 years and stay on it no kids policy .all of the mess corruption people make for there family .people suffer for there kids but when kids grow they dont care .people work hard for give good life to kids but when kids marry they forget every thing .so my massage to kids go to hell stay there i am not gonna bring you here .lol i won .:lol:

no%2Bchildren%2Ballowed.jpg

You know there's so much violence around in Pakistan (can't say about India) and specially after this OBL fiasco, I have seriously started thinking if its a good idea to bring your child in this world knowing fully well that there's no guarantee that he/she shall live and enjoy life to its fullest. I fear that life could bring misery to them. Also it brings an additional carriage to one's shoulders in these uncertain times.

Is there anybody else who thinks like me?

nhi i decide since 10 years and stay on it no kids policy .all of the mess corruption people make for there family .people suffer for there kids but when kids grow they dont care .people work hard for give good life to kids but when kids marry they forget every thing .so my massage to kids go to hell stay there i am not gonna bring you here .lol i won .:lol:

no%2Bchildren%2Ballowed.jpg

:rofl:

You certainly are "some" personality.

Gangsters, what else?

Future is bright, future is gangster.

it is written KARACHI all over :P

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

But not the one like dawood lol

why not after all he owns one of the biggest underworld in commercial hub of India with double digit economic growth :azn:

Back
Top Bottom