What's new

What do the Quran and Hadith predict about the end of the Apartheid state of Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to give ur own meaning to Quran. Something typical mullahs do. Quran talks generally about all. Itsfor everyone, you, me and all. If we repent, we will be forgiven and if we return to sin, we will be punished like ones before us. So stop trying to put words in Quran based on ur wishes. Quran is for everyone to learn from and not some book of predictions for entertainment.
Read Quran for urself and implementing its commands on urself. Dont worry about others, fix urself.
At this point the end of Pakistan is nigh much much more than the end of Israel…yet Pakistanis have time to waste on cobbling together a crow from feathers

Israel's end has begun.

This cancer is hardly breathing. Iran has armed every Arab resisting group against them. They lost South of Lebanon, they can't advance into Gaza, they are surrounded and prepared to die forever.

Jews have been planning state of Israel since rise of British empire executed after Ottoman collapse. They transferred power from Britain into USA while spitting in Brits' face. Now they wastch their plans are being desroyed one after an other, despite using the whole western potentials to weaken Iran and resistance axis. Can't imagine their pain. Iran is Quran's spearhead inside their chest.

Iran gave those weapons to protect Persian elite of rich kids in Tehran, if someday Israel/West attacks them. That's the reason, and nothing else.

Then the question is, will be poor Lebanese and Syrian people the useful idiots of Tehran, suicide themselves and their people to protect the interests of rich kids who live thousands miles far away?

rich-kids-2.jpg

the-rich-kids-of-tehran-live-glorious-lives-19.jpg

I think Abrahamic eschatology is a interesting topic, even if God doesnt exist at all. Because almost half mankind believe in those things, and maybe someday some power take advantage of that to make self-fulfilled prophecies and deceive people.

But the guy who opened this thread seem to know nothing about it.

Even in the short description of google result of wikipedia eschatology page you can find more precious information about it than in the post that open the thread.

This is my thread about the topic: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wwiii-and-abrahamic-religions-eschatology.757441/

Last edited:
what about kafir hindus and India ? will they share the same fate ?
Hindu's will have sad ending no matter which religion come out as truth, Jewish Domination will mean they will slaughter everyone else, Christian White Jesus will return with a sword, and Islamic end times prophecy also mentioned wars/bloodshed of other faiths. So if any Hindu have issue with Islamic version of End times, they should also have issues with Jewish or Christianity, unless selective bias.

Iran gave those weapons to protect Persian elite of rich kids in Tehran, if someday Israel/West attacks them. That's the reason, and nothing else.

Then the question is, will be poor Lebanese and Syrian people the useful idiots of Tehran, suicide themselves and their people to protect the interests of rich kids who live thousands miles far away?
Your comments suggests me that you are a Jew, when i mention the word of Jew you get offended and then post nonsense. Btw, Lebanon has its own rich kids too.

Iran's state policy and strategy is complete surrounding of Israel. And those kids have no role neither any interest in it, they are busy with their own useless lives. Maybe they think that they will stay like that forever and death doesn't actually exist lol. Stupid rich kids do not represent the state policy of a country.

One interesting point about Israel, is that it has unveiled true face of Jews. Israel on its own is the best representative of Talmudic teachings. Racist, fascist, murderers, oppressors, killers of innocents, enemies of faithful people etc. Not only that, Israel has gathered all the snakes from around the world in one place. The Jews that operated in shadow around the world, currently, work for Israel openly and most of them have migrated to Israel. The whole world hates them.

End of Israel will be end of every human snakes.

These end times prophecies are borrowed stories that were introduced by people much much later. The astonishing resemblance is just pretty much a give away for anyone who has a head on his shoulders and can think freely on his own.

It is an interesting study, why Israel let us say Jews are successful and why Muslims have failed, or even Christians are successful or the Atheists, Pakistan's right next door neighbors are successful and Pakistan too much high on declaring everything Halal Haram is a failure. Why Pakistani MUSLIMS and Hindus (still better) are not that successful? Because we are a *****ng superstitious lot, Pakistanis are waiting for someone who is never going to come.

Quran is very clear that Muhammad Peace be upon him had no knowledge about when Qiyamah is going to be, though Quran does mention how that day would look like, but no one except ALLAH / God knows when.

ALLAH / God doesn't play favorites on this Earth, "You get what you strive for", "If you do good, you do it for yourselves, if you do evil, you do it for yourselves".

What is expected of a nation that still believes that it were angels that protected and fought for them in 1965.

Bani Israel is a title used for all humans by Almighty God.Its not just about Jews.
@TopGun786
Dear, I can paste links from even bigger scholars than him who mention those are Jews (especially Zios). But yes, that is a debate. Muslims have done many terrible things but still, they are noway near to the atrocities of Israel and its ''zios''.

rich-kids-2.jpg

the-rich-kids-of-tehran-live-glorious-lives-19.jpg

I think Abrahamic eschatology is a interesting topic, even if God doesnt exist at all. Because almost half mankind believe in those things, and maybe someday some power take advantage of that to make self-fulfilled prophecies and deceive people.

But the guy who opened this thread seem to know nothing about it.

Even in the short description of google result of wikipedia eschatology page you can find more precious information about it than in the post that open the thread.

This is my thread about the topic: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wwiii-and-abrahamic-religions-eschatology.757441/
You probably took a wrong assumption from my thread that Muslims will be spared. The truth is same prophecies also say the majority of Muslims will be perished (due to their deeds) before the end of Isra-hell. So it clearly means that the Muslims, especially, those who left the past of Allah and Islam will no longer be there at the end of IsraHell.
As Israhell's atrocities will increase day by day (it is 101%) happening right before our eyes). IsraHell will increase in size and they will eventually demolish Masjid Aqsa and most likely throw out every native Muslim out of Palestine. It is then they will bring forth their leader 'Dajjal'' and the final battle will start in which a lot of Muslims will perish just because of their poor faith and lack of will/arms/technology to fight. If you think I am giving clean chit to Muslims then you are wrong.

Interest based banking system is also forbidden in Jewish religion (you forget that Islam religion, like Christianity, can't never existed without Jewish religion first, and likely that rule was copy-paste from Jewish books).

And interest based banking system is also used widely by gentiles too, dont you earn interest in your bank account? You dont need to be a wall street banker to do that, everyone enjoys his bank saving earnings.

99% of Jewish people are mastermind of nothing, you're blaming whole people about what is done by a 0.00001% rich powerful elite, like Nazis did.
And if you blame a whole people due to their elite twisted acts, then you can blame all countries of this world.
That 0.00001% of you see closely is 99% modern Zio Jews.
And there are 15+ Million Jews in the world and yet 6+ Million Jews (actually just white settlers) chose their way to invade and settle in Palestine and oppress the local population, genocide them and expel them from their lands and homes.
in early 1900 only 2-5% population of Jews (original Jews) were there in Palestine. Now they occupy almost all of it and whatever is left (like Gaza) is just like an open-air prison, blocked from every side, and IsraHell killing and expelling Palestinians on daily basis. But like I said before, once the Master (USA) withdraws its hands IsrHell will be in a very vulnerable position.
And the end of this world will not come directly through any Muslims (not Pakistanis especially). All great powers of the world (USA, China, Russia, India etc) are not Muslims and all of them are in a fight with each other also. Russia Ukraine war is an example right before your eyes. Even if Russia surrenders without using Nukes, next will come China which is a lot bigger adversary for the USA.
The USA will not sit idle to protect its position as the top dog. Wars will be inevitable in the future (just as they are in the present now) and the world will leave with very few inhabitants in near future. It is then the real carnage will start against a certain bunch of goons.

Still triggered????
Seems like some personal issue with mullahs? Wonder what was the reason? 😉
BTW it did not put any sermon, nor I am a mullah.
BTW I will again say do not comment here if you do not like. Don't get hyper. You will blow yourself. TNT is a dangerous thing when temperature is high.

End of IsraHell is not gonna happen through Arabs.... Not even through people from Pakistan most probably.
Please show a bit more patience and have others their pov.

These end times prophecies are borrowed stories that were introduced by people much much later. The astonishing resemblance is just pretty much a give away for anyone who has a head on his shoulders and can think freely on his own.

It is an interesting study, why Israel let us say Jews are successful and why Muslims have failed, or even Christians are successful or the Atheists, Pakistan's right next door neighbors are successful and Pakistan too much high on declaring everything Halal Haram is a failure. Why Pakistani MUSLIMS and Hindus (still better) are not that successful? Because we are a *****ng superstitious lot, Pakistanis are waiting for someone who is never going to come.

Quran is very clear that Muhammad Peace be upon him had no knowledge about when Qiyamah is going to be, though Quran does mention how that day would look like, but no one except ALLAH / God knows when.

ALLAH / God doesn't play favorites on this Earth, "You get what you strive for", "If you do good, you do it for yourselves, if you do evil, you do it for yourselves".

What is expected of a nation that still believes that it were angels that protected and fought for them in 1965.

During my visits to Pakistan when I was young, I would hear these sorts of tales of saints grabbing bombs and tossing them into a running river, etc. Unfortunately, Pakistanis and others typically buy into these narratives that have no basis in reality.

During my visits to Pakistan when I was young, I would hear these sorts of tales of saints grabbing bombs and tossing them into a running river, etc. Unfortunately, Pakistanis and others typically buy into these narratives that have no basis in reality.

Just imagine, what this would have done to the morale of soldiers who fought at front with their lives.

Our favorite dua is "Ya ALLAH humay naik bananay ki taufeeq day, aur Islam k dushmano ko naist o naboot kar" ...... ub aur kitni taufeeq dain ALLAH Pak? khud kuch nai karna sab ALLAH Pak kay farishto pay chor do.

What you said about the state of muslims has merit to it.
Conditions also become better in short time, famine stricken Ethiopia developing 10+ %.

Other thing there is a God Who created earth which is just a tiny speck in our local cosmos of two trillion galaxies, and the only living planet in local cosmos, and He has not taken retirement.
There are bigger plans at work.

Last, our Messenger never feared about the end of His nation because of poverty but because of indulgence.
It is true though conditions are dire.

Allah says :
And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. (AlQuraan : Bani Israel : 104)

Return of Jews is by Allah. But why?
Its the way of Allah that no people were destroyed unless their prophet witnessed it. Thats the reason why Jews used to kill their Prophets just moments before the wrath of Allah. They even tried to do the same with Jesus AS. But this time, and finally Allah pickedup Jesus alive to heavens.
So now, as Jews have been gathered, the time to return of Jesus AS is also near. That why I tell jews to buy boats.
@Beny Karachun @dani191

What you said about the state of muslims has merit to it.
Conditions also become better in short time, famine stricken Ethiopia developing 10+ %.

Other thing there is a God Who created earth which is just a tiny speck in our local cosmos of two trillion galaxies, and the only living planet in local cosmos, and He has not taken retirement.
There are bigger plans at work.

Last, our Messenger never feared about the end of His nation because of poverty but because of indulgence.
It is true though conditions are dire.

There is no shame in being poor, never, circumstances or anything may lead anyone to be poor... but it is really very shameless to profess and believe in one thing and be the hypocrite of highest order. Individuals have a character and mentality, and then nations have a mentality and character. The sad state of affairs is very much reflective of our character and mentality.

All Messengers were given the Mairaj, they were shown how it works, we have read in Quran that all this wasn't created for fun or out of fun. But do we Muslims try understanding it? We are stuck, stagnant, waiting for a Messiah who will never come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom