What's new

What do Pakistani girls in canada want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
while its very doubtful that the "concerned" would get your point:D..I would like to ask you something "do you have a flair for writing?"

Jihad! I believe in freedom of speech.I don't mind whatever you say about women as long as you're being respectful.Thanks!

Being respectful towards women is something we learn from our own parents at home, being respectful to your sisters is important, so why can't you be respectful to other females not related to you?
A real and honest man should respect women for who they are, men often have the tendency to only respect a womens bodywork these days or her looks, but looks won't get you far, the inside counts so much, that's always basic in Islam and should be respected.

while its very doubtful that the "concerned" would get your point:D..I would like to ask you something "do you have a flair for writing?"

Actually, I don't know.
I write or post certain issues or things that come up in my mind.
When I post something where I have to do some research on, it takes me alot of time, but when I post something I already know quite something about, and like to share my views about it with the person that needs advice or guidance, my post can be long or even boring without me noticing it because I keep looking at my keyboard trying to punch every thought from my brain into the computer.
This is a very interesting topic, and I want nothing but lectures from Pakistanis who have experienced these problems before but now tackled them and see the benefits of their loyalty to their beautiful culture and tradition.
But then again, i've made mistakes too, and due to those mistakes, you open your eyes and realize how wrong you were at times and that you should never turn your back on everything you're built upon and exist.

Last edited:
waiting patiently is the best way to go, trust me, you will find someone. I've started to look, although I'm not getting married anytime soon. I figure it will take me a long time to find an awesome partner, since I'm really picky:lol: although we hear a lot about bad pakistani boys and girls living abroad, these people are still a minority when it comes to pakistani expatriates. only a few will actually go out and commit 'zina'.

it also depends on how many masajid you have in the area, and how strong of an influence muslims in the area have on you. I live in Maryland, DC metropolitan area, it's pretty expensive but there are a lot of muslim families here. there are a few cases of 'shaitans' running around, but overall, the girls and boys here are somewhat moderate. especially the girls, they have to be 'extra-careful' and watch out for 'wary desi aunties'.:rofl: my sister usually briefs me on female gossip, and believe me some aunties are out for bad blood. they've ruined a few pakistani girls-of course, those girls were stupid enough to make the mistake.

P.S: don't be perverted, you won't find any girl.:rofl:

Take it as a compliment. The girls were most probably attracted to you. Be a man and take the initiative and ask directly what they wanted.
Being a married man.... all I can say is... apni jaan bachao.
You have no idea about the "psychological warfare/psych ops" women carry out. It is 24/7. :devil:
You have been warned.
To all my fellow forum members..... we need to respect women in general not just because they are Pakistani....... regardless what their nationality or religion is.

Women are strange sometimes, I have always said this, you can never understand them at times, they confuse you so much.
I usually know what they're talking about or catch their intentions, our brains are trained to do that. ;)

Ah, I can write a whole book about them LOL, bottomline dimension, don't waste too much thoughts on it, try and be smart, try and understand them and don't fool yourself.

Also asaad-ul-islam, very true post aswell, it seems as if you have experience with girls trying to impress you or hit on you.
I agree with all of your points, by the way, don't consider yourself the only magnet around here. ;) :angel:

The temptation is big sometimes when you get attention from feminine species, but faith and your sensible brains give you a clear warning message that NO=NO, don't engage in relatively close social activities with them.
However, what is your view about this? Is it ok to be "close" with them but not "do" it, or not close and no intense communication and understanding between you and the girl in particular at all?
Is this a "as long as you don't cross the line" situation? Or something else?
:smokin: yes, I do have experience. girls, cheerleaders, even teachers:rofl: (cough, 20-38, not 60...cough) , have tried.

Only Allah can protect you from this fitna, so pray and make du'a. I don't even get close to these girls, but I do know how to 'woo' them.

Believe me, it is SO fun knowing that girls may like you but they know you don't care about them and they can't have you. I enjoy tormenting them and playing with their emotions, it strengthens my ego:devil::rofl:

seriously though, the bottom line, stay away. let them chase after you, not the other way around. maintain good character, and be respectable especially in the eyes of adults. here is my advice:

"it is not the girl Pakistani men have to aim for, it's the father-in-law"

gaining the approval of my father-in-law will be the hardest part, but fortunately I am at a big advantage. since I'm known to stay away from fitna, fathers trust me more than they trust every other Pakistani male (no joke).

Dimension
just because some of us talk about islamic rulings, doesn't mean we are not attracted to someone from the opposite sex. everyone is human, and we all have desires, which fortunately, islam has allowed us to fulfill lawfully. it is nothing like what a lot of people do in Pakistan, saying 'yes' to whoever your parents have chosen for you. you have the right to say 'no' to your parents, but please be careful. it's okay to marry someone beautiful, just do it according to islamic rulings.

don't take the risk, don't sell your soul. having a few years of fun is not worth it. believe me, there is no fun committing 'zina'. at most, the fun will last only 10 minutes, but the regret will last a lifetime and punishment will be unimaginable.

P.S:oh yeah, trust me, there weren't attracted to you. judging by your comments, I know they think you are a 'sucker'. even if they do like you, ask yourself, do you like them? are you even attracted to them? do you plan on marrying either of them? or is it just your imagination? :lol:

Last edited:
Okay lemme be more clear. I met 2 girls @ seneca today and i dont know what they wanted or what was wrong with them. They just seemed stupid and completely crazy...

There are a few options that come to my mind:

They were either on drugs...
They were retarded...

I mean they weren't making sense... they asked so many questions but really stupid ones a drunk guy would ask who could'nt see the anything at all... They were just being stupid... errr i may be a dimwit and i agree i am... I mean I just dont get what they were trying to say... they wanted to say something bad but they were talking in sort of riddles...

Would it be so much easier if they just told u what they want from you. I mean just directly in the face whatever they want. that way the person knows what to expect instead of being uncomfortable?... It would help dumbasses like me... I mean they dont say directly to you what they want in the beggining and then it turns out to be something else.... I mean how to figure out what they are going to do.

thats what i was saying... or trying to say. If i dnt make sense just leave the thread... and it will go away soon anyway with more and more threads etc......

Obviously they are disturbed by your beauty...:rofl::rofl:

Okay lemme be more clear. I met 2 girls @ seneca today and i dont know what they wanted or what was wrong with them. They just seemed stupid and completely crazy...

There are a few options that come to my mind:

They were either on drugs...
They were retarded...

I mean they weren't making sense... they asked so many questions but really stupid ones a drunk guy would ask who could'nt see the anything at all... They were just being stupid... errr i may be a dimwit and i agree i am... I mean I just dont get what they were trying to say... they wanted to say something bad but they were talking in sort of riddles...

Would it be so much easier if they just told u what they want from you. I mean just directly in the face whatever they want. that way the person knows what to expect instead of being uncomfortable?... It would help dumbasses like me... I mean they dont say directly to you what they want in the beggining and then it turns out to be something else.... I mean how to figure out what they are going to do.

thats what i was saying... or trying to say. If i dnt make sense just leave the thread... and it will go away soon anyway with more and more threads etc......

next time give them some more tequila and then ask:D
you will get very clear answer:rofl::rofl::rofl: may be more then an answer:rofl::partay:

Wat is this dam rubish talk ! please first of all this is a defence fourm lets show some respect for the ladies that are here and Pakistani women in general as Omar said ! seocond i think if anything one can state desi women or women in general! there is good and bad in all kinds furthermore, i think we all have faced this challenge with women that arent all there and that life isn't fair at times and crazy anyways thats my thought!

Here's a tip Dimension...next time u really wanna be clear abt wht a woman is saying...just square ur shoulders,make eye contact and say,'Im not that smart ,how abt being more clear?' and smile.The End! U'll get ur answer and she gets the point and most of all u get her respect...donot try this on ur wife though,u'll regret all ur life.

Do not be shocked,unless she wants u to be...thats really not cool.
Be true to urself,have standards that equal u and never ever lower them...thts the best way to survive where u r.U'll get over the culture shock thing...its not easy for ppl there to literally live two lives at the same time...one at home and the other to be a part of the outside world...cut them some slack.I get goosebumbs just thinking how tuff it must b for u ppl out there.
Oh and plz remeber there r gud ppl and bad ppl...its got nothing to with male or female.Respect emotions,pain doesn't differentiate.

And if its so uncomfortable for u out there u can always finish whtever ur doing and come back to Pakistan.Gud Luck:enjoy:

And oh the 'magnet' part is so interesting to read in some posts.MEN!:rolleyes:

messin up wit girls ooo lalahh
thumbs up for orion . rihtly said
in reality they(girls) play with ya and i guess the best way to tackle them is to act like you r realy being played with..
when times rit roll the dice and next day watch that thing dyin to talk to ya.
Make jokes which realy cranks her up and let the ball stay in your court untill...untill nexttime

:tsk:Grow up guys you shouldn't wast your time on this forum in use less debate

:smokin: yes, I do have experience. girls, cheerleaders, even teachers:rofl: (cough, 20-38, not 60...cough) , have tried.

Only Allah can protect you from this fitna, so pray and make du'a. I don't even get close to these girls, but I do know how to 'woo' them.

Believe me, it is SO fun knowing that girls may like you but they know you don't care about them and they can't have you. I enjoy tormenting them and playing with their emotions, it strengthens my ego:devil::rofl:

seriously though, the bottom line, stay away. let them chase after you, not the other way around. maintain good character, and be respectable especially in the eyes of adults. here is my advice:

"it is not the girl Pakistani men have to aim for, it's the father-in-law"

gaining the approval of my father-in-law will be the hardest part, but fortunately I am at a big advantage. since I'm known to stay away from fitna, fathers trust me more than they trust every other Pakistani male (no joke).

Dimension
just because some of us talk about islamic rulings, doesn't mean we are not attracted to someone from the opposite sex. everyone is human, and we all have desires, which fortunately, islam has allowed us to fulfill lawfully. it is nothing like what a lot of people do in Pakistan, saying 'yes' to whoever your parents have chosen for you. you have the right to say 'no' to your parents, but please be careful. it's okay to marry someone beautiful, just do it according to islamic rulings.

don't take the risk, don't sell your soul. having a few years of fun is not worth it. believe me, there is no fun committing 'zina'. at most, the fun will last only 10 minutes, but the regret will last a lifetime and punishment will be unimaginable.

P.S:oh yeah, trust me, there weren't attracted to you. judging by your comments, I know they think you are a 'sucker'. even if they do like you, ask yourself, do you like them? are you even attracted to them? do you plan on marrying either of them? or is it just your imagination? :lol:

Mr. Asaad ul Islam. I want to thank your posts more than once.Yes.But thats a technical issue.:lol: each and every word of yours exalts my dignity. Who says that "pride suffers pain"?:cool:
thank you for raising the issue "zina".Some people really need to wake up.Trust me there is nothing "liberal" and "natural" in committing "zina" but mere frustration and a very low self esteem.I read a lot.And I think a lot.There is nothing in this world that you can't get over.Stand up for yourself and your self respect.nobody...nobody in this world is worth it.Be a Muslim , be a true Muslim.Don't be a half human+half animal and define yourself as broad-minded.It is something else.Moreover, all religions say no sex before marriage.I have consulted with some of my non- muslim friends to confirm it.Human beings are sent to earth with some rules and principles.Rules made by God.So be a nice human being.Even animals know who's the father of their child:lol:

thats a whole lot of advice i would say... :agree:

I was pretty angry though i did'nt understand what they wanted. :angry:

Here's a tip Dimension...next time u really wanna be clear abt wht a woman is saying...just square ur shoulders,make eye contact and say,'Im not that smart ,how abt being more clear?' and smile.The End! U'll get ur answer and she gets the point and most of all u get her respect...donot try this on ur wife though,u'll regret all ur life.

Do not be shocked,unless she wants u to be...thats really not cool.
Be true to urself,have standards that equal u and never ever lower them...thts the best way to survive where u r.U'll get over the culture shock thing...its not easy for ppl there to literally live two lives at the same time...one at home and the other to be a part of the outside world...cut them some slack.I get goosebumbs just thinking how tuff it must b for u ppl out there.
Oh and plz remeber there r gud ppl and bad ppl...its got nothing to with male or female.Respect emotions,pain doesn't differentiate.

And if its so uncomfortable for u out there u can always finish whtever ur doing and come back to Pakistan.Gud Luck:enjoy:

And oh the 'magnet' part is so interesting to read in some posts.MEN!:rolleyes:

Yes holy cow. I am not smart and i could have just asked them what they wanted rather than saying what everytime they uttered something from their little mouths...

Why did'nt I think of saying that? :rolleyes:

They looked sort of dazed... tharki u know... i dont know what was wrong with them actually... could they have been on drugs? Retarded maybe cauz they were blabbering and not making sense. Why were they staring at me like i was a fascinating object??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom