What's new

What Do Indians Want From Pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them do that, the treaty was a goodwill gesture by Nehru and ended being a big mistake. We got to deal with it. I still stress on the point, we should fully utilize the water we can have. Not divert it to Pakistan.
at that time pakistan was more better economy and military. nehru saved you from war till end.

Nothing...but minding their own business and leaving India alone.

Nothing...but minding their own business and leaving India alone.
images

Reactions: ito
End of terrorism and napak sajish to bleed india with with 1000 cuts.

How about indians start minding their own business? We can start by you people leaving PDF.

Put your request to Webmaster....requesting me to leave the website will not make any difference. Let it come from the authority.

Put your request to Webmaster....requesting me to leave the website will not make any difference. Let it come from the authority.

If you really are a patriotic indian who REALLY believes and loves your nation then this is the last place you would be. You would leave on your own accord. I myself HAVE NEVER visited an indian website, watched an indian film/program or ever endorsed anything indian whatsoever on my entire life. That's because I have confidence and belief in my race, religion, nation and people.

That would be our problem. Not yours. And if it causes a "Pakistani military forum" problems then I'm sure you won't be too displeased :azn:
Not at all. But guess what, that's not your concern either. You are no one, just another member. Not a page owner:azn:

If you really are a patriotic indian who REALLY believes and loves your nation then this is the last place you would be. You would leave on your own accord. I myself HAVE NEVER visited an indian website, watched an indian film/program or ever endorsed anything indian whatsoever on my entire life. That's because I have confidence and belief in my race, religion, nation and people.

I believe in fighting the enemy in his own territory. That is my confidence. What is fun in fighting a Pakistani on an Indian site.

Indians actually admire this forum. Fightin Pakistanis in their own territory? When did one single authority own cyber space?

Then you should stop using your laptop. Or never touch the USB port as it is founded by an Indian:azn: Then next do not have medicines, since most of the meds come from India. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom