What's new

What do Chinese "Democratic" Movement Really Think?

below_freezing

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
My personal notes: Reading this sounds like reading Cultural Revolution propaganda made by hardcore Red Guards, complete with "vanguards of the Revolution" and "We the People". :lol:

?????????? - ????? - ?????? - UOCN.org!

对叛国之党的处置问题

--------------------

How should we deal with the traitorous Party?

我们千千万万的仁人志士都为中华民族复兴而努力奋斗着,终有一日必将推翻共产党的专政集权统治。

但是有没有人想过,若到了那一天,我们对共产党应该如何定罪?如何处置这个党?
先发表一下我个人的想法。

个人认为:共产党违背国家人民意愿,偷偷窃取中华民国抗战的胜利果实,趁着国家元气大伤之际向国家发难。共产党的夺权建国是非法行为,应该按照叛国罪对这个党进行法办。

We, the vanguard of the great revival of China, toil tirelessly forward, awaiting the inevitable day when the Communist dictatorship is overthrown.

But, has anyone thought, when that day comes, how will we persecute the Communists? How will we treat this Party? Below are my thoughts:

The Communists are against the will of the People, stealing the victory of the War against Japan, opportunistically seizing the moment of national weakness to take power. Communists are traitors, and should all be treated with the crime of treason (execution).

--------------

罪大惡極的統統槍斃,跑到海外的跨國追殺。
犯有錯誤的先進大牢,表現良好的擇日釋放。

The big criminals, shoot them all, and if they escape overseas, assassinate them.

Other criminals should be imprisoned, if they behave well, maybe let them out.

--------------

我不泛蓝这是我自己选择。至于泛浑 你看看你自己就明白。
我不想和你吵什么,看你这回话和那些高喊“祖国强大”的红偾有什么区别,我想最大不同 是“中华民国”和“中华人民共和国”罢了。
我说的内容难道错了吗?有脑子的都明白这贴的内容跟红偾 炸日打美 的帖子是一路货。你当权还是中共当权?你除了在这里和梦里处治中共外,你还怎么处理共产党呢?

I don't care about the Nationalists is my own choice. As for being silly, you are the ones that are silliest.

I don't want to argue with you, you are no different from those Internet Red Guards that sing about "Our Strong Motherland", I think the largest difference is changing the name from "People's Republic of China" to "Republic of China".

Did I say anything wrong? Only retards can't see that your words are just like those of internet red guards that talk about "bomb Japan and cripple the US!" Are you in power, or are the communists in power? Only in your dreams can you sentence the communists to death.

----------------

又一个被共惨党蒙住眼睛,堵住耳朵的无辜青年啊!一个歪曲历史,手口不一的党,请问楼上的,这个党你觉得怎样?
你甘为马列子孙,但是以后的历史会教育你的。

Another brainwashed puppet of communism with blinded eyes and deaf ears! A history revising, hypocritical party, how can you support this? You would rather be a son of Marx and Lenin, but history will prove you wrong!

--------------

什么法办不法办的只要是共产党抓出来杀!杀光共产党为止!让他们不知廉耻入共产党!

Easy! Kill all the commies! Kill them all! Kill those shameless traitors!

--------------

Those are the very same people who would beat intellectuals or any one who oppose their view during the cultural revolution.

democracy is the root of all evil. democracy results in mob rule.

best thing for all humans is to move towards a communist one world government.

````really hard core, these people are scary like the BNP in the U.K

personally I dont really buy all the ideaology things be it communism or capitalism, authoritarian or multi-parties 'democracy'``

good governance, rule of law and transparency is everything about a political system`

My personal notes: Reading this sounds like reading Cultural Revolution propaganda made by hardcore Red Guards, complete with "vanguards of the Revolution" and "We the People". :lol:

?????????? - ????? - ?????? - UOCN.org!

对叛国之党的处置问题

--------------------

How should we deal with the traitorous Party?

我们千千万万的仁人志士都为中华民族复兴而努力奋斗着,终有一日必将推翻共产党的专政集权统治。

但是有没有人想过,若到了那一天,我们对共产党应该如何定罪?如何处置这个党?
先发表一下我个人的想法。

个人认为:共产党违背国家人民意愿,偷偷窃取中华民国抗战的胜利果实,趁着国家元气大伤之际向国家发难。共产党的夺权建国是非法行为,应该按照叛国罪对这个党进行法办。

We, the vanguard of the great revival of China, toil tirelessly forward, awaiting the inevitable day when the Communist dictatorship is overthrown.

But, has anyone thought, when that day comes, how will we persecute the Communists? How will we treat this Party? Below are my thoughts:

The Communists are against the will of the People, stealing the victory of the War against Japan, opportunistically seizing the moment of national weakness to take power. Communists are traitors, and should all be treated with the crime of treason (execution).

--------------

罪大惡極的統統槍斃,跑到海外的跨國追殺。
犯有錯誤的先進大牢,表現良好的擇日釋放。

The big criminals, shoot them all, and if they escape overseas, assassinate them.

Other criminals should be imprisoned, if they behave well, maybe let them out.

--------------

我不泛蓝这是我自己选择。至于泛浑 你看看你自己就明白。
我不想和你吵什么,看你这回话和那些高喊“祖国强大”的红偾有什么区别,我想最大不同 是“中华民国”和“中华人民共和国”罢了。
我说的内容难道错了吗?有脑子的都明白这贴的内容跟红偾 炸日打美 的帖子是一路货。你当权还是中共当权?你除了在这里和梦里处治中共外,你还怎么处理共产党呢?

I don't care about the Nationalists is my own choice. As for being silly, you are the ones that are silliest.

I don't want to argue with you, you are no different from those Internet Red Guards that sing about "Our Strong Motherland", I think the largest difference is changing the name from "People's Republic of China" to "Republic of China".

Did I say anything wrong? Only retards can't see that your words are just like those of internet red guards that talk about "bomb Japan and cripple the US!" Are you in power, or are the communists in power? Only in your dreams can you sentence the communists to death.

----------------

又一个被共惨党蒙住眼睛,堵住耳朵的无辜青年啊!一个歪曲历史,手口不一的党,请问楼上的,这个党你觉得怎样?
你甘为马列子孙,但是以后的历史会教育你的。

Another brainwashed puppet of communism with blinded eyes and deaf ears! A history revising, hypocritical party, how can you support this? You would rather be a son of Marx and Lenin, but history will prove you wrong!

--------------

什么法办不法办的只要是共产党抓出来杀!杀光共产党为止!让他们不知廉耻入共产党!

Easy! Kill all the commies! Kill them all! Kill those shameless traitors!

--------------

It's useless to post such a topic. Democracy is the trend. No one can stop this. Even the north Korea calls itself democratic Korea

Our democracy here in America is bought and paid for by corporate interests. ^^

Let's vote for billionaire, multi-millionaire politicians. What do you say?

By the way, what do you Chinese really think of our government model?

Not perfect but the best in the world. The US gov was set up according to Separation of Powers theory from France

personally I dont really buy all the ideaology things be it communism or capitalism, authoritarian or multi-parties 'democracy'``

good governance, rule of law and transparency is everything about a political system`

I agree with you 100%. :tup:

Not perfect but the best in the world. The US gov was set up according to Separation of Powers theory from France

That separation of powers does not seem to work out very well. Obama is ignoring the War Powers Act. And we are now getting involved in more wars now with a very huge budget deficit.

government model?

usa have a good government model.
but,the government model of usa is not suitable for china.

Back
Top Bottom