What's new

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

This quiz will determine which country in the world best reflects your personality and living style. It is where you will thrive in life the most. Plan your next vacation there, or make the big move!

2.jpg

My answer was DUBAI...may be I'll remain stuck in this city forever :hitwall:

Last edited:
China. :P

Quiz is a bit silly though, for example they said "Which food do you like best" and they gave a bunch of European dishes and some other random dishes, none of which I really know.
well since it worked so accurately for me so i got very curious and wanted to test it on other pdf members.:devil::devil::devil:

In food i chose chicken with saffron induced rice,as that would come close to a Biryani.I might have to take out the chicken pieces from it though.:P

Did you really get China as your answer??:azn:

well since it worked so accurately for me so i got very curious and wanted to test it on other pdf members.:devil::devil::devil:

In food i chose chicken with saffron induced rice,as that would come close to a Biryani.I might have to take out the chicken pieces from it though.:P

Well yeah see that is curry chicken with saffron induced rice.

I didn't know any of the dishes, where is my Hong Kong style Roast Duck?

No lol, how could I, none of the questions even relates to China at all.

So I just picked random answers and got France for some reason. :cheesy:

Well yeah see that is curry chicken with saffron induced rice.

I didn't know any of the dishes, where is my Hong Kong style Roast Duck?
:lol:
If i was running that quiz then i would 've got that option added to it.:agree:

Chinese-Dragon said:
No lol, how could I, none of the questions even relates to China at all.

So I just picked random answers and got France for some reason. :cheesy:
You got FRANCE because ......You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

:D:D:D

You got FRANCE because ......You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

:D:D:D

LOL, maybe in my rich inner fantasy world that exists within my own mind. But unfortunately not in real life. :cheesy:

I did not read that bit some of my answers were rib eye steak for food and roof top party in big city and lfe is a adventure

India

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

Istanbul ........Surely Turkey :smitten:
- Halal Foods
- Ambassador of all muslims Foods
- City remained center of gravity for many Centuries
- History, Culture, People
- Half in Europe/Half in Asia - Peninsula (3 sides water)
- That City have Historical Romance in muslim Scriptures
- That City blocked 19 times Huge Army Expedition on its WALLS

India

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.
Oh Man!
You're lucky!!

Let me guess you would have chosen options related to spirituality.isnt it???

France :wub:

@levina since you started the thread......it's your duty to send people in those countries where they belong to......

I will be waiting for my ticket to France :enjoy:

Yeah sure I will see you off at the Delhi international airport. :lol:

thenga!!!:p::bunny:

@arp2041 college nai gaye???:angry:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom