What's new

What countries are China's major allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Chinese public even know what Pakistan 'is' outside this forum............ only your government supports. The public doesn't give one bit about Pakistan. All these Pakistanis are having wet dreams that Chinese love them and they can hang out together.

Hi, dude. All you said above maybe WAS a fact, but unfortunately it is a fact of the past. I am a native Chinese as well as a average Chinese, so let me make some explaination here.(perhaps firstly you shall tolerate my no fluent English in here. I would try my best to express myslef. thanks!)

In the past years, although China and India had a border conflict in 1962, the Chinese government still give its people plenty of postive propaganda and reports about India, not forgetting the praise to the acient India in the history textbook. When I was young, It was a fact that avearge Chinese people know a little more about India than Pakistan. Although our government have beening standing with Pakistan and supporting Pakistan government during the war between India and Pakistan, our government still did not tell more storys to its people in this regard. so your comment such like "only your government supports. The public doesn't give one bit about Pakistan." is partly right. Because our government do not want to do something harmful to two countries relationship in the long run, especially our government don't want to do anything will lead to kind of Chinese people's feeling of dislike or even hatred towards India people.

On the other hand, you see, India and Pakistan was one country. So today's India is somewhat the representative of old India, I mean the colony India. So it is natural that we Chinese people was familiar with "India" more than "Pakistan". Do you know the Indian doctor kedihua? He is the greatest friend , precisely a HERO, of we Chinese people. He is the symbol of the friendship between China and India nowadays. And as long as our country's leaders visit India, they must call on his relatives. Alough we call him "Indian" doctor kedihua, In my opinion he represented today's Pakistan people as well. After all India and Pakistan was once one nation. And today's India inherits the old India.

As I grew up, after I learned self reading and self thinking, I gradually knew what Pakistan is. I started to know what a brotherly country the Pakistan is, all time.

With today's China's rapid economic and nation's power's growth, more and more un-government communication exchanges and contacts between China and Pakistan people is happening. It not only at the two government's level but also at the folk level. When I studied on campus, I met with Pakistan students studying in China; when I started to work in business, I cooperated with Pakistan clients. When the unfortunate earthquake happened in Sichuan province in 2008, the great country Pakistan IS the one of the two countries( the other one is Russia) which did their best to help the victims of the shake. We know that Pakistan is not a big country like US or some Western developed countries, but it still gave us all it had, at any cost. It really impressed we Chinese people. And from then on, the whole Chinese people began to learn our brotherly neighbor Pakistan more deeply and fully. That is why in the 2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony, the athlet representative of Pakistan team received the most enthusiastic cheers and applause from the whole Chinese audience in the stadium, the bird's nest.

So I can prove that your conclusion above is wrong, is outdate.:smitten:

Last edited:
Now now my fellow Bhartis. Do behave yourselves and stop trolling about Pakistan and China's love for each other.

Reality is that Pakistan and China are in love with each other. Pakistan loves China's weapons and low interest loans and China loves Pakistan's money. That relationship is forged in the hearts of every Pakistani and Chinese and we must accept their unbreakable alliance. :pakistan::china:

What’s wrong with love of weapon and love of money?

It is definitely better than a country that loves wars.

India waged wars against China and Pakistan. That is the fact that nobody but the lunatic will forget.

Actually China doesn’t mind making trade or making friend with India.

But, seriously, how could a country being declared number 1 enemy by India and being target of public medium attacking in India could possibly make friend with India. It is what people called incredible.

In love is better than in hatred.

What’s wrong with love of weapon and love of money?

It is definitely better than a country that loves wars.

India waged wars against China and Pakistan. That is the fact that nobody but the lunatic will forget.

Actually China doesn’t mind making trade or making friend with India.

But, seriously, how could a country being declared number 1 enemy by India and being target of public medium attacking in India could possibly make friend with India. It is what people called incredible.

In love is better than in hatred.

India waged wars against China and Pakistan? When ? :coffee:
Oops me bad. Except for 1971, India did not wage wars against Pakistan

How would you as an American be so clued up with Chinese foreign policy ? Or are you really an American or conveniently using the American flag ? Just asking :coffee:

When did India "declare China public enemy number 1" ? :coffee:

FYI India is part of the Non Aligned Movement. It gives 2 hoots about making friends but is more centred on its own progress and its own internal development. India's policy is akin to the policy followed by the USA pre WWI and WWII. Now as an American you surely will be familiar with those policies. :coffee:

Hi, dude. All you said above maybe WAS a fact, but unfortunately it is a fact of the past. I am a native Chinese as well as a average Chinese, so let me make some explaination here.(perhaps firstly you shall tolerate my no fluent English in here. I would try my best to express myslef. thanks!)

In the past years, although China and India had a border conflict in 1962, the Chinese government still give its people plenty of postive propaganda and reports about India, not forgetting the praise to the acient India in the history textbook. When I was young, It was a fact that avearge Chinese people know a little more about India than Pakistan. Although our government have beening standing with Pakistan and supporting Pakistan government during the war between India and Pakistan, our government still did not tell more storys to its people in this regard. so your comment such like "only your government supports. The public doesn't give one bit about Pakistan." is partly right. Because our government do not want to do something harmful to two countries relationship in the long run, especially our government do want to do anything will hurt the Chinese people's feelings towards India people.

On the other hand, you see, India and Pakistan was one country. So today's India is somewhat the representative of old India, I mean the colony India. So it is natural that we Chinese people was familiar with "India" more than "Pakistan". Do you know the Indian doctor kedihua? He is the greatest friend , precisely a HERO, of we Chinese people. He is the symbol of the friendship between China and India nowadays. And as long as our country's leaders visit India, they must call on his relatives. Alough we call him "Indian" doctor kedihua, In my opinion he represented today's Pakistan people as well. After all India and Pakistan was once one nation. And today's India inherits the old India.

As I grew up, after I learned self reading and self thinking, I gradually knew what Pakistan is. I started to know what a brotherly country the Pakistan is, all along.

With today's China's rapid economic and nation's power's growth, more and more exchanges and contacts between China and Pakistan is happening. It not only at the two government's level but also at the folk level. When I studyed on campus, I met with Pakistan student studying in China; when I started to work in business, I cooperated with Pakistan clients. When the unfortunately earthquake happend in Sichuan province in 2008, the great country Pakistan IS the one of the two countries( the other one is russia) which did their best to help the victims of the shake. We know that Pakistan is not a big country like US or some Western developed countries, but it still gave us all it had, at any cost. It really impressed we Chinese people. And from then on, the whole Chinese people began to lean our brotherly neighbor Pakistan more deeply and fully. That is why in the 2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony, the athlet representative of Pakistan team received the most enthusiastic cheers and applause from the whole Chinese audience in the stadium, the bird's nest.

So I can prove that your conclusion above is wrong, is outdate.:smitten:

Well said.

But that great Indian doctor (Dwarkanath S. Kotnis) you mentioned was helping China's war against Japaneses invasion. But, just look some posts in this forum, some Indians love to see China being devastated by Japan, and they take great pleasure in talking about Japanese rape of Chinese, as if they themselves pridely did that. In some other forum, some Indians even regret helplessly that they did not participate in the raping.

In this incredible India, therefore, it is reasonable that not many Indians know what that doctor is.

Well said.

But that great Indian doctor (Dwarkanath S. Kotnis) you mentioned was helping China's war against Japaneses invasion. But, just look some posts in this forum, some Indians love to see China being devastated by Japan, and they take great pleasure in talking about Japanese rape of Chinese, as if they themselves pridely did that. In some other forum, some Indians even regret helplessly that they did not participate in the raping.
In this incredible India, therefore, it is reasonable that not many Indians know what that doctor is.

Your trolling is moving from the absurd to the stupid. I generally follow most posts here relating to China and I never came across such garbage expressed by you. Please stop hiding behind your fake American flags and do your country proud by displaying your flag :pakistan: of origin. Your BS propaganda against India and Indians may hold some weight when you start cementing them with facts. Until then you are nothing short of hot air in an already compressed environment :coffee:

Well said.

really? If it was true, then that is really awful. That would make me sad and disappointed.
Thank God, I have not yet seen any stuff of the kind you mentioned above on the forum. And I do not hope this kind of bullshit speech will emerge out of this forum someday, never. I also believe most India friends on this forum wont allow this kind of totally silly and ignorant speech appearing in here, which would do nothing good but degrade themselves.

Last edited:
India waged wars against China and Pakistan? When ? :coffee:
Oops me bad. Except for 1971, India did not wage wars against Pakistan

India Nehru’s forward into China policy.

This was born and named at a meeting chaired by Nehru on November 2, 1961, but it had been alive and kicking in the womb for years before that -- indeed its conception dated back to 1954, when Nehru issued an instruction for posts to be set up all along India's claim lines, 'especially in such places as might be disputed.'

rediff.com Special: Who was to blame for the 1962 war? Was it India or China who initiated the conflict?

How would you as an American be so clued up with Chinese foreign policy ? Or are you really an American or conveniently using the American flag ? Just asking :coffee:

Troll.

When did India "declare China public enemy number 1" ? :coffee:

read by yourself

IAF Chief says China a greater threat than Pakistan - Express India

China potential threat number one: George - Express India

Thackeray terms China as India's biggest enemy .:. newkerala.com Online News -107599

FYI India is part of the Non Aligned Movement. It gives 2 hoots about making friends but is more centred on its own progress and its own internal development. India's policy is akin to the policy followed by the USA pre WWI and WWII. Now as an American you surely will be familiar with those policies. :coffee:

Your 1971 Indo-Soviet Treaty already rendered your non-align garbage.

Your trolling is moving from the absurd to the stupid. I generally follow most posts here relating to China and I never came across such garbage expressed by you. Please stop hiding behind your fake American flags and do your country proud by displaying your flag :pakistan: of origin. Your BS propaganda against India and Indians may hold some weight when you start cementing them with facts. Until then you are nothing short of hot air in an already compressed environment :coffee:

96 percent women feel unsafe in Delhi: Survey
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/38881-96-percent-women-feel-unsafe-delhi-survey.html
Police claims clues in Swiss diplomat rape case
http://www.expressindia.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=25432
2 Japanese tourists allegedly raped in India
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20954308/

shocking!

some of indians really enjoy wet dreams.
I guess they watch too much bollywood movies,too much boobs,big ***** in heads.:disagree:

Last edited:
I for one believe that statistics have to be banned from online discussion forums..
If u have nothing to argue, you come up with a statistics, of people without toilets, poor people in india, hungry people in India, Rapes in India, caste in India and Dalits in India and God knows what other curses in this poor subcontinent.. I say, if u cant argue, just shut up and let the others do the smart talking...

Nehru with his "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" garbage did his duty by instructing posts to be set up in Indian territory :coffee:

So our defence analyists say that China is a bigger military threat than Pakistan. Which part of that is incorrect with the PLA's huge military? They bad that must have hurt your Pakistani feelings :rofl:

Thackeray of Shiv Sena?? :rofl::rofl: Every country has its extremists. You have your Taliban and we have ours. We dont give our extremists the long hand to bite us back though :undecided:

Go and read up on the Indo Soviet Treaty before you cite that as an example of India's non alignment gone bad. :coffee:

but did you see or hear much more anti india propaganda from china than indian's ones??? i think china collectively has already been very refraining itself from getting provoked by indian crap , but how can that kind of generous tolerance lasts long as india keeps antagonizing china in the interface of think tank even the decision makers and common people hieararchy????

I dont see China as an enemy of the USA just because its an economic competitor...if all trade was stopped between the USA and China tomorrow,, the USA goods would just come from other countries while it is possible that unemployment would be so bad in China there may be a revolution....

Its in the USA best interest for countries, to be sound economically,,,China exports about 1.4 trillion a year,,, but the USA exports 1.2 Trillion a year.....Japan over 7 Trillion a year..India 187 billion,, Pakistan 27 billion...the richer other countries are the more they can buy.....and more that everybody sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom