What's new

What countries are China's major allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read some history before shooting trash , China was suffering from

our disaster "Culture Revolution" from 1966-1976, do you

know how much damage been done to our whole country ?

Read the link i provide if your intention is looking for healthy debate

other than flaming. :smitten::pakistan::china:

The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution in China, 1966-1976

Grey boy what about 1999 Kargil war??Their General was is China for asking help and their Prime Minister broke all the protocols and came to your Ambassadors home to visit him..But not a single troop was moved from your side to border..From Indian point of view i really appreciate it..But from the view of a Pakistani ..do you think its a genuine question??

Grey boy what about 1999 Kargil war??Their General was is China for asking help and their Prime Minister broke all the protocols and came to your Ambassadors home to visit him..But not a single troop was moved from your side to border..From Indian point of view i really appreciate it..But from the view of a Pakistani ..do you think its a genuine question??

seiko buddy, did you read the LINK i provided ?

For an outsider will never able to understood the damage done from

the Culture Revelution, China just can't afford any further conflicts,

We need to buy time for recovering. Please read the LINK.:cheers:

seiko buddy, did you read the LINK i provided ?

For an outsider will never able to understood the damage done from

the Culture Revelution, China just can't afford any further conflicts,

We need to buy time for recovering. Please read the LINK.:cheers:

Buddy i read that link..No offense but your Mao Sucks man ..Dont take it as a troll or flaim..after reading that this is the only word come to my mind

Pakistan is china's true and best friend & allie we love you China ! GOD bless that... others i don't know iam sure there several in the list!

there was a time when your nation said those words to USA.....

there is nothing called as an ally .....there are only common interests ....once your interests start to deviate then you part(eg-USA AND PAKISTAN).....that s why india is always non-alligned.....we can join anybody with similar short term interests and then just be friends without any feeling of betrayal when our interests cross each other....

Read some history before shooting trash , China was suffering from

our disaster "Culture Revolution" from 1966-1976, do you

know how much damage been done to our whole country ?

Read the link i provide if your intention is looking for healthy debate

other than flaming. :smitten::pakistan::china:

The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution in China, 1966-1976

Can you cite me one single moment in the entire history of the world when a nation did not have one or the other internal/external problem? And the problem you cite is mere gradual cultural revolution as a justification to look away from your ally in its most dreaded times? Come on now, it was nothing as bad as the Boxer revolution.

If this is your approach, then I suppose next time Pakistan seeks your help, you will send them this link and ask them to read it.

Doesn't matter to me anyway, but I will let you know, the link and reason you have posted are so irrelevant to this conversation that I felt no interest whatsoever in reading it. But you are cool! If you can justify yourself, then there's no greater comfort.

And talking about India's choice of 'allies', perhaps you missed the scene entirely. There are no allies, only strategic partners. That's why USA's U-turn in diplomatic relations with India. That's why Russia has no problem with India's multi-faceted partnership with the US. When I have interest in you, I will protect you, when I don't, I won't. No need for sweet talks. :cheers:

Last edited:
there was a time when your nation said those words to USA.....

there is nothing called as an ally .....there are only common interests ....once your interests start to deviate then you part(eg-USA AND PAKISTAN).....that s why india is always non-alligned.....we can join anybody with similar short term interests and then just be friends without any feeling of betrayal when our interests cross each other....

it is a fact that india did stray from the non aligned movement when india fought with china in 1962, the two superpowers on the world usa and ussr sent you the weapons upon your request. it is the aid supplied by the superpower to against another non aligned country isnt it?? so that meant you had been aligned with the foreign superpowers and willingly to become their stooges. i think you can find the pictures or videos on the captured indian weapons which is supplied by the west, particularly usa, even if the interpreting language may have been biased towards sympathizing indians.

now can you say that india can be qualified as leader of non alignment movement? as we can still see indian arm purchase still depends on foreign supplies which will eventually turn into the tools for the supplier to exert diplomatic pressure on some important international issue that may involve india fate...good luck...

it is a fact that india did stray from the non aligned movement when india fought with china in 1962, the two superpowers on the world usa and ussr sent you the weapons upon your request. it is the aid supplied by the superpower to against another non aligned country isnt it?? so that meant you had been aligned with the foreign superpowers and willingly to become their stooges. i think you can find the pictures or videos on the captured indian weapons which is supplied by the west, particularly usa, even if the interpreting language may have been biased towards sympathizing indians.

now can you say that india can be qualified as leader of non alignment movement? as we can still see indian arm purchase still depends on foreign supplies which will eventually turn into the tools for the supplier to exert diplomatic pressure on some important international issue that may involve india fate...good luck...

Correction there, bigmoneymaker - Purchasing (and not being granted upon 'request', as you put it) weapons and help in lieu of other interests does not make one a stooge. India's war with China was over land and not over communism/capitalism. The non-aligned movement clearly meant that those countries would neither follow capitalism nor communism. And they did not. Neither India became a communist country, nor Pakistan a capitalist one. Or do you seriously think merely purchasing/trading with a communist/capitalist country would make others just like them?

It is more like saying that because USA purchases oil from the Middle East, it's got to be an Islamic republic. Is it one?

Remember, USSR and USA sold arms, and not instigated those wars that India fought. The wars were ours, based on our own ideologies, and in no way can be foolishly considered a war between capitalist and communist blocks. Very unlike what happened on either side of the Iron Curtain. Pakistan did fight the Afghan war against the Soviets at USA's behest. But with India, it was all about territorial dispute.

Being an ally, and aligning with a power, are completely two different things. Please do not confuse one with the other.

Last edited:
The countries which are major allies of china are

1.Pakistan
2. Russia
3. Turkey
4. saudi-arabia
5. Malaysia

:china: :china:

:pdf:[/QUOTE

Russia is not Chinas ally, it has commitments to Europe and India (also other minor asian countries) Russia percieves iteself to be a center of power so, it will never allign itself nor be an ally with anybody else, its too powerful for China to be Chinas ally.

Ah, it's always enlightening (but not unexpected) to get the average Hindu-fanatic's point of view. They tend to think that "why do all these people around the world love, like, or at least fear/admire these lowly Mongoloid races???". They also believe "everybody loves us, I don't know why they taunt, beat and murder us? they must be jealous and racist against us!"

please take no offense, but some useful advice: please gain a broader world view to all :pdf: readers. the world does not start and stop at islam nor does it revolve around hinduism. :smitten::angel:

Just for your information, the whole of South East Asia is wary of CHina, given a chance, they will unite against China in the case of war or other serious forum. As for religion *(muslim or hindu) it a curse of South Asia. All humans in whatever you believe, respect one another. How do you prove ones faith superior to another, that is why partition, that is why todays animosity between Pakistan and India, what a shame

By all means, Pakistan. That's true friend. Trust with no condition.

We also have good relationship with many African countries. We helped each other in past when we were poor. We respect each other. They are also our allies, but not defense wise. Too far away, you know.

All the others are based on interest. and we have to confess economy interest can bear and maintain pretty good relationship sometimes.

China has no friends, just mutually agreed partners, nobody trusts China, though they might need them. China supports illegitimate needs of many countries, so the understanding....or whatever you might call it

:coffee:in China ,we don't use the word "ally",because we don't define any enemy,so we needn't admit any "ally".
Pakistan is defined warmly as a :pakistan:"brother nation",highest ranked.the same words politely used as tradition when refering to N.korea which we had fought for and lost lots of lives for both beneficials.but Kim's family now is too crazy and bring us more trouble.
I don't know why we don't like Russian,in fact ,most of former allies of Russian hate them.Russian really helped us a lot,but I don't see any hope of Russia-China Ally in the future.
Sri Lanka is too weak and could be easily influenced by India,keeping normal relationship is enough.
Iran, Myanmar, both unstable and trouble sources,we go there for business just because we do't care who rules there.somebody may say we defend Iran and Mynmar in UN,but everybody knows UN is nothing to a confident U.S and it's union.

only superpwer needs ally,China is not so big and strong to run an ally
weakness only brings you traitor.see what Vietnam did to us.:smokin:

Russia is not Chinas ally, it has commitments to Europe and India (also other minor asian countries) Russia percieves iteself to be a center of power so, it will never allign itself nor be an ally with anybody else, its too powerful for China to be Chinas ally.[/quote]

Russia?? Apart from having units in higher numbers, its tech today drops below our systems which make our systems much more improved. @ Refer to J-11B and ballistic missile systems. It is Indian who requires sucking up

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

The countries which are major allies of china are

1.Pakistan
2. Russia
3. Turkey
4. saudi-arabia
5. Malaysia

:china: :china:

:pdf:[/QUOTE

Russia is not Chinas ally, it has commitments to Europe and India (also other minor asian countries) Russia percieves iteself to be a center of power so, it will never allign itself nor be an ally with anybody else, its too powerful for China to be Chinas ally.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Just for your information, the whole of South East Asia is wary of CHina, given a chance, they will unite against China in the case of war or other serious forum. As for religion *(muslim or hindu) it a curse of South Asia. All humans in whatever you believe, respect one another. How do you prove ones faith superior to another, that is why partition, that is why todays animosity between Pakistan and India, what a shame

What are you trying to say above? Speak up so we can hear you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom