What's new

What comes next indian options on the table

I’m trying to be very unbiased and objective in my comments on PDF. There’s no point trying to flame me.
Let’s keep our interactions civil. Have a good night.

Nobody except your govt media and army is to be blamed for igniting the fire. And here you are lecturing me about flaming. Stop posting mental orgasms here if you don't want answer that you won't like. Go mutter those word in pagal khana where they belong or on Indian media.

Nobody except your govt media and army is to be blamed for igniting the fire. And here you are lecturing me about flaming. Stop posting mental orgasms here if you don't want answer that you won't like. Go mutter those word in pagal khana where they belong or on Indian media.
What did I say, that offended you? What is wrong with you?

My opinion is that escalation is on the charts. How is that a mental orgasm?
The political pressure is massive. Results need to be seen.

If you’re going to ramble on mindlessly, do both of us a favor and don’t.

May god bless you, good night.

They have been brainwashing their people about a supposed f16 being downed, but with no pictures or video the public is not buying it.

It is no longer about tit for tat, but feeding the insatiable ego which Modi has instilled in Indians for murder and blood.

They only need another fake strike or drama to sell it.
It all depends on the handlers of Modi!!!! One important signature can be found in the Indian financial markets!! Who're buying and who're selling...

knowing Hindu psyche, now they will sit and lick their wounds and when they have spare time they will read the reviews by any non-Indian writer of all past wars on their eastern front.....for reality check.

they went so far ahead in lies about winning all the wars that they actually started believing it...ch ch

india is worst country to be in neighborhood, i hope one day we built a 1000 meter tall iron wall between us and this nation of 1.3 billion fanatics, just get close to Iran/Afghanistan and China.

What did I say, that offended you? What is wrong with you?

My opinion is that escalation is on the charts. How is that a mental orgasm?
The political pressure is massive. Results need to be seen.

If you’re going to ramble on mindlessly, do both of us a favor and don’t.

May god bless you, good night.

You are presenting your nonsense propaganda here, go read your comment again that you posted.

May God bless us all and may God Bhagwan give some sense to that modi terrorist who stirred this escalation to win the elections. I hope indians use the brain for once and realize what chai wala actually did risking entire region for his personal gain.

I still say ban Indian planes to use our air space, like Modi want to take our water, is BC ko jub tuk gand pe laat na maro isey nend ne ati, itney dino ke bad wo kul raat soya hay.

You are presenting your nonsense propaganda here, go read your comment again that you posted.

May God bless us all and may God Bhagwan give some sense to that modi terrorist who stirred this escalation to win the elections. I hope indians use the brain for once and realize what chai wala actually did risking entire region for his personal gain.
I believe in the one God. You call him Allah. I call him something else. Let's not dwell in that. My wishes were sincere.

I'm posting my opinions, not propaganda. Respond to them with counter arguments/logic, and not with jaahil statements.
The situation is beyond Modi at this point, although his image is a big factor here. India conducted a non military strike - a counter terror strike - and it got a military response. The Indian armed forces will most likely want to have a response to the Pakistani attack, and Modi will probably give them the green light as per his situation. Only a major win on the diplomatic front for India can remove the political backing, and that is why I said Mashood Azhar may be the pawn to play to de-escalate the whole thing.

What are those 12 year olds doing riding camel???
Well Indians on the border are panicking:-

27TH-THGRP-BO

A border area near Jaisalmer. | Photo Credit: PTI

MORE-IN
Pulwama attack 2019
Balakot Air Strikes
Prohibitory orders and night-time restrictions imposed
Rajasthan on Wednesday put the four border districts of Sriganganagar, Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Barmer on high alert amid rising tensions between India and Pakistan. Prohibitory orders were imposed near the border areas with instructions to security personnel to not allow anyone within a 2-km distance of the International Border at night.

Rajasthan shares a 1,048-km border, adjacent to Pakistan’s Punjab and Sindh provinces. Earlier, flight operations at Jaisalmer airport were temporarily suspended and the airport was closed to the public in view of the prevailing situation in the wake of the air strikes and ceasefire violations in the northern sector.

Panic gripped some villages near the border in Sriganganagar district when residents reported hearing explosions. Rumours spread in Barmer district in the wake of the reported recovery of some bomb-like objects at Posal and Ratasar villages. Security forces had to resort to making announcements in the region that no measures to evacuate people from the villages were being taken.

High-level meet
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot convened an urgent high-level meeting and gave instructions for coordination with the Army and the Border Security Force for monitoring the situation and exchanging information. “Full preparedness will be ensured on the fronts of medical care, transport, essential commodities, water and power to meet any eventuality,” he said.

All leave for the Medical and Health Department’s staff in Jaisalmer and Barmer districts was cancelled and primary and community health centres were put on a 24-hour alert for providing emergency services.

The security meeting which lasted nearly 12 hours. Apparently Modi gave a free hand to commanders on ground . This is what media is reporting. Large troop movement has been in Jaisalmer Rajasthan. With armor moving in. Also Air Force mobilisation in Jaisalmer

Mid air refuelers have landed in Srinagar and so has su 30 and mig 29.
AWACS is in Delhi.

Chalo when we shoot em down we will have IAF vs PAF gulli danda match
The security meeting which lasted nearly 12 hours. Apparently Modi gave a free hand to commanders on ground . This is what media is reporting. Large troop movement has been in Jaisalmer Rajasthan. With armor moving in. Also Air Force mobilisation in Jaisalmer

Mid air refuelers have landed in Srinagar and so has su 30 and mig 29.
AWACS is in Delhi.

They have been brainwashing their people about a supposed f16 being downed, but with no pictures or video the public is not buying it.

It is no longer about tit for tat, but feeding the insatiable ego which Modi has instilled in Indians for murder and blood.

They only need another fake strike or drama to sell it.

Modi is their cult of personality for all these BJP a..slickers this is why he has not backing down he looks like chai walla still not PM of 1.3 billlion people then what you expect for people that dont have toilets and lynch people for just transporting Cows in rural areas

Back
Top Bottom