What's new

What causes the extreme drop in oil and gas prices? And who wants to crush russias only income?

Money used to be silver and real. These days, money is fake thanks to America. It's nothing but a digital number in a digital bank account. Number is infinite. Aristotle says, anything infinite is not real.

Last edited:
we have record breaking drop of some 10 rupee . first tiem in history of pakistan patrol will be 93 rupee per litter
93rupee:woot: that to after oil price drop of 10rupee.......petrol price in india is only 68rupee:partay:

bhai jee look another way now

68.00 INR = 113.707 PKR

same here dollar main bhi tum logoon ka mehnga hai :partay::partay::partay: we have cheap fuel then india

1.00 USD = 102.748 PKR
1.00 USD = 61.4445 INR
in sab Numbers se kya farak padata hai........aap ko NOT to bade likane padate hai.:D

LOL - Russia has 500 billion dollars in reserves to cushion any impact in lower prices. For Russia to be brought to its knees this will have to happen for at least 5 years and for the Russians to take no necessary measures in the meantime.

LOL at this thread.

The world's moving away from oil, oil rich countries would do best to sell as much as they can now, sure oil will still be around for plenty of time but eventually were all going to move away from it thankfully. Love mother earth, peace.

The world's moving away from oil, oil rich countries would do best to sell as much as they can now, sure oil will still be around for plenty of time but eventually were all going to move away from it thankfully. Love mother earth, peace.

I beg to differ. Oil is made of carbon and hydrogen, two of the most abundant elements. Oil is for all means and purposes limitless. Oil reserve is about as much as there is water vapor in the atmosphere, which is enough to bury the whole world many times over.

Last edited:
ha ha you are a russian. No sane normal being would talk such rubbish. So don´t say "us" and we...i don´t see anything in common with you. I find it rather funny you would select a swiss flag. :D

lmao, all those fitness supplements and powders have impacted your brain quite adversely. You should rather train your brain instead of muscles which will wither away and transform into sags in a few years time anyway.

Here, read it, you shameful excuse for an enlightened European. Never again come question me because i tell you how things stand, or because you can't handle that reality is different than what your fitness dumbed down brain thinks it is.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/w...-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html?_r=0

i don´t see anything in common with you

You're a shallow, mostly clueless guy that takes selfies in tight clothes. Like, duh, that you don't have much in common with me.

LOL - Russia has 500 billion dollars in reserves

Make a search on how much of those reserves they spent in the last few months for propping up rouble value. Rough estimates are ~70. bill.$.

Last edited:
How much per liter?
Around 4.75 lira (2.1 dollar) but lira dropped alot against dollar the last year, its still around 50 cent more expensive than Europe in avarage.

Seems like Turkey isnt the most expensive anymore this year (4th place).:D

Gasoline prices around the world, 27-Oct-2014 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com

BoratSuccess2.jpg

world-petrol-prices.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom