What's new

What can Indian Defence expect in 2013?

well. here chinese politicians playing a great role. they also having corrupt politicians but they are thinking about nation also. but in india sadly our politicians,our scientists and our citizens(including myself) will speak a lot but wont do anything for nation. and also too much of democracy(here i dont want to explain because it will be lenghthy and obvious one only) is a big big drawback for us. if u give money our people will sell their homeland to anyone(except few citizens) and here some indian members object my point but that is the fact.
maybe in the early stage of development, bigger government model is more suitable. as humanbeing, chinese is nothing different from indians.
give the chinese politician positions in india, they are the same. in china, to maintanance the power, they have to keep the country growing.

maybe in the early stage of development, bigger government model is more suitable. as humanbeing, chinese is nothing different from indians.
give the chinese politician positions in india, they are the same. in china, to maintanance the power, they have to keep the country growing.

hmmm..... anyhow am happy to see my neighbour is growing. and also one asian giving few sleepless night for a self rpoclaimed super power.

hmmm..... anyhow am happy to see my neighbour is growing. and also one asian giving few sleepless night for a self rpoclaimed super power.
my concern is the chinese government stopped.developing the country, in that case, revolution will happen, thats a lose lose situation for the chinese people and goverment. they will lose the power and the country will fall.

In 2013
Testing of the HSDTV unmanned scramjet tech demonstrator
and more trials of Akashdeep aerostat

I work for Chennai,branch last week some one from your college and kcg came to meet my team requesting us to conduct campus interview in your college.

how do u know my coll? I have never discussed such things in pdf?
Am from AIHT near kazhipattur !! Which company u r in?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom