What's new

What can Indian Defence expect in 2013?

We can expect delay in most projects. DRDO speaking a lot but doing nothing.. some new scams. Our stupid politicians are busy in giving their stupid media speech etc etc..

I want Arjun mk2 to complete field trails successfully and want tejas to get in production line with most packages..
My eyes ll be on indigenous projects.

I am expecting the launch of mk2 rather than mk3. Mk3 will not fly before 2014 or even 2015.
I am expecting Indian artillery guns to be tested and verified.

According to sources, MK 3 will be tested in 2013 without cryogenic engine.

ON TOPIC>

1. Successful Launch of GSLV MK 2 with indigenous cryogenic engine
2. Successful Test of A 5 from canister
3. Successful Launch of Nirbhay Cruise Missile
4. Trials of INS Arihant
5. Inking of MRCA contact
6. Induction of INS Kolkata
7. Indian GDP crossing the mark of 2 trillion dollars

guys, this is just a list of what we can have in 2013- the list is in complete,put your thoughts and add to the list of what else may happen in 2013-only scientific achievements.

Testing of Nirbhay cruise missile

Induction of Kolkata class destroyer in to navy

Testing of Brahmos air version.

completion of field trials of NAG antitank guided missile.

Induction INS Vikramditya-hopefully.

development of BARAk-8.

Induction of new corvettes.

Laying of keel for project 17A frigates.

Operationalization of Arihant nuke sub with integrated K-15 missile.

Completion of field trials of Arjun MK2

hopefully, Future infantry combat vehicle deal be made.

testing of ballistic missile with MIRV-though there is high possibility that this may happen in 2014.

I'm waiting for the launch of 2nd nuke sub, it will be great if we can have it in 2013.

And off course, Launch of GSLV MK III.

We may not see MIRV before 2015

But there is chance that A 6 will be tested in 2014

i am wondering if a similar thread made an year ago would have been any differenct from the current list :lol:

Had the similar thread existed before one year, it would have one thing

Successful Launch of Agni 5

Current List wont have this thing

Going by the past records one can sure expect most of these projects not meeting the deadline and advance in timeline with new future expected date of completion.

and finally a "pure" trolling..................................

bad news. inflation higher than gdp growth.

well. here chinese politicians playing a great role. they also having corrupt politicians but they are thinking about nation also. but in india sadly our politicians,our scientists and our citizens(including myself) will speak a lot but wont do anything for nation. and also too much of democracy(here i dont want to explain because it will be lenghthy and obvious one only) is a big big drawback for us. if u give money our people will sell their homeland to anyone(except few citizens) and here some indian members object my point but that is the fact.

You can expect more cost overrun and delay in LCA and in Gorchev.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom