What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

She has an upper caste punjabi look about her

caste??

i don't know how to process that information in a conversation with you. :D

yes she looks like Pak lady, though not a partucluarly goodlooking women imo

well, to me she looks like most of the ladies presented in the pakistani models/actresses thread.

which is why i put my stamp of approval on a select few. :D

nevertheless, she will look better with age and fattening up, and my word, she sings beautifully. !!

caste??

i don't know how to process that information in a conversation with you. :D

well, to me she looks like most of the ladies presented in the pakistani models/actresses thread.

which is why i put my stamp of approval on a select few. :D

nevertheless, she will look better with age and fattening up, and my word, she sings beautifully. !!
we have been through this caste things before(generally lighter skin, thinner and longer nose amongst high caste. low caste the opposite), in regards to the pak actresses/models, they are better than this lady imo because they are solely their for their looks.kudos bhai

the talk of lipstick in another thread reminded me of the most famous ode to that article of female beautification :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Bqz5Z4Oi0

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Mentee @B+ Dracula
nice tapoori lyrics babu moshai:P---------but the crucial question still remains unanswered--------lal lal honto'n p gorii kis ka nam hain:lol:

gentlemen,both of these strike at soul,:o: @jamahir ik nazar idr b

nice tapoori lyrics babu moshai:P

indeed... there were many hindi tapori songs in my teens and now the bhojpuri films have these songs.

---------but the crucial question still remains unanswered--------lal lal honto'n p gorii kis ka nam hain:lol:

jiski dil ki kaneez hai gori, jo uska ghulam hai. :D

gentlemen,both of these strike at soul,:o: @jamahir ik nazar idr b

thanks for the recommendation.

though tonight i am in mood for desi songs... will listen to the above tomorrow. :)

My step-sister was a backstreet boys fan, so i was brought up on this stuff.

I liked this one best.

Terrible, just terrible:tsk:. There's never enough blast around here.

And a great cover of Prometheus by David Diepold

Band: Cretura
Song: Funeral Roses
Nation: Norway!!!

I love her accent.

That's the great thing about you Norwegians, your accents are so shallow we 'Muricans have an easy time understanding you.

Back
Top Bottom