What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

i actually have this song in my pen drive... i don't understand the title ( what does it mean?? ) but seems nice to hear... she has a raw desi voice.

i also have her "woh humsafar tha".

this is a pashto song, jaanan, which was made known to me by @django in another thread... it is beautifully sung and performed by the singers and the vid is very nice... i don't understand the words but they sound nice one after the other... the music is beautiful, including the occasional arabic flute...

jana jana hadiqa kiyani (pushto) by WAQAR JATT .flv - YouTube

moti khan singing "dil ibaadat" in indian idol junior... he is from a small village in rajasthan and this was probably his best performance... though the original song in the film "tum mile" is faster, moti khan made it beautifully melancholic... he sounds like a 40-year-old man who is world weary and has a single-minded obsession to obtain the lady of his desire...

Indian Idol Junior 2015 | Moti Khan Best Performance with K.K | 29th Auguest 2015 - YouTube

nahid afrin singing "sun saathiya" in indian idol junior... beautiful song, beautiful voice, beautifully sung... exquisite... i have posted this song before but i do it today because i love her voice, which has a "zzzzz" sound to it ( the indian musicians call it "grain" ) and gives me goose pimples...

Sun Saathiya (Nahid Afrin - Idian Idol Junior) - Video Dailymotion

and nahid was actually offered in the show the chance to sing for sonakshi in sona's under-production film, akira... so nahid's film industry singing career has started.

@levina @Aether @BDforever @Bilal9 @IrbiS @B+ Dracula @Blue_Eyes

i actually have this song in my pen drive... i don't understand the title ( what does it mean?? ) but seems nice to hear... she has a raw desi voice.

i also have her "woh humsafar tha".

this is a pashto song, jaanan, which was made known to me by @django in another thread... it is beautifully sung and performed by the singers and the vid is very nice... i don't understand the words but they sound nice one after the other... the music is beautiful, including the occasional arabic flute...

jana jana hadiqa kiyani (pushto) by WAQAR JATT .flv - YouTube

moti khan singing "dil ibaadat" in indian idol junior... he is from a small village in rajasthan and this was probably his best performance... though the original song in the film "tum mile" is faster, moti khan made it beautifully melancholic... he sounds like a 40-year-old man who is world weary and has a single-minded obsession to obtain the lady of his desire...

Indian Idol Junior 2015 | Moti Khan Best Performance with K.K | 29th Auguest 2015 - YouTube

nahid afrin singing "sun saathiya" in indian idol junior... beautiful song, beautiful voice, beautifully sung... exquisite... i have posted this song before but i do it today because i love her voice, which has a "zzzzz" sound to it ( the indian musicians call it "grain" ) and gives me goose pimples...

Sun Saathiya (Nahid Afrin - Idian Idol Junior) - Video Dailymotion

and nahid was actually offered in the show the chance to sing for sonakshi in sona's under-production film, akira... so nahid's film industry singing career has started.

@levina @Aether @BDforever @Bilal9 @IrbiS @B+ Dracula @Blue_Eyes
Mae ni main kinu aakhan
Mae ni main kinu aakhan
Dard vichorey da haal ni
Mae ni main kinu aakhan

ooooooooooo

Dhuan dukhey mere
Murshad waala
Dhuan dukhey mere
Murshad waala
Jaan pholaan taan laal ni

Mae ni main kinu aakhan
Mae ni main kinu aakhan

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dukhan di roti
Soolan da saalan
Dukhan di roti
Soolan da saalan
Aahein da baalan baal ni

Mae ni main kinu aakhan
Mae ni main kinu aakhan
Mae ni main kinu aakhan
Mae ni main kinu aakhan

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Translation:

O mother O mother, who do I tell, this pain of separation

Bread of sadness, sauce of spikes,
Make a fire of laments

My Master’s fire smolders,
If I poke, its red hot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a song for people who lost their mother

mere rashq e qamar
@fakhre mirpur

mere rashq e qamar
@fakhre mirpur
Usney Sharma ke mere swalaat per aisey Ghardan jukai maza agya
mere rashk-e-qamar, tu ne pehli nazar, jab nazar se milayee , mazah aa gaya barq si gir gayee, kaam hee kar gayee, aag aisi lagayee , mazah aa gaya O' envy of the moon, I reached the zenith of pleasure when our eyes met, Lightning struck and finished me, igniting an inextinguishable fire

@django @waz @Shamain @VARCHASVE @Squashh

@Armstrong @Akheilos @engineer saad

Mujhay ye drama yaad a gaya
tumblr_n5s3ff5nyw1sk173qo1_1280.jpg

@jamahir

Back
Top Bottom