What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

When I was a kid I used to listen this southern India super star Chiranjeevi song at least 10 times a day..... awesome song with superb dance by Chiranjeevi.....
Interesting song😜
Chiranjeevi danced really well, just not sure what the choreographer wants to convey with those moves lol

Interesting song😜
Chiranjeevi danced really well, just not sure what the choreographer wants to convey with those moves lol
Yes this song was so hit that its hindi version with slight changes was filmed on bollywood super star Anil Kapoor in film LADLA....

Last edited:
Armin Van Buuren
Nicky Romero
Hardwell
Mark Knight
Hot Since 82
Cosmic Gate
Ferry Corsten
Markus Schulz
Super8 & Tab

Just to name a few
Wow! I don't know a single one of these artists. I expected to see big names on that list like David Guetta, Skrillex and Steve Aoki etc. I normally never listen to Skrillex but his concerts are nuts. His Ultra Music Festival concert in 2015 was insane. Watch from 32:14 onwards, these drops are fire. After 6 days of hard work an event like this can restore all of your energy.

Last edited:
Wow! I don't know a single one of these artists. I expected to see big names on that list like David Guetta, Skrillex and Steve Aoki etc. I normally never listen to Skrillex but his concerts are nuts. His Ultra Music Festival concert in 2015 was insane. Watch from 32:14 onwards, these drops are fire. After 6 days of hard work an event like this can restore all of your energy.

I've heard of all the artists you mentioned. Especially David Guetta.

Of course they have their own respective talents, but they're a little too mainstream for me.

With the exception of Armin Van Buuren. He's gotten mainstreamed in the last few years or so. Surprised you haven't heard of him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom