What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

it's actually originally a Pashto song, - as the story goes, the original version became famous in the early 2000s, but in Karachi, non-Pashto speaking people also started enjoying the song , seeing its popularity Zeek Afridi and the music producing company decided to make an Urdu version of the original Pashto song,

I first heard the Urdu version on PTV awards show or something

honestly, I like the original version more...

Last edited:
the first part is battle trumpet, right?
Yes, it was most probably used before launching an assault or during the war. I think the music instrument is called Marathi tutari.

This is one other example of Maratha war drums.

During festivals, mostly during Ganpati Chaturthi and Shivaji Jayanti, people tend to go to watch these performances.

yeah.. from Rajputana song.. Aramb ha Parchand...but I think it was already famous trumpet..
It's a Maratha trumpet which is used in the Aramb hai Prachand song. It's not a Rajput one but I don't claim to know who started using it first.

The video is unavailable in my country.

Yeh kia tha re baba..
I knew your reaction :lol:..... but this is what southern India film industry.... they will show anything..... Rajni kant can even beat a Dracula.... but they will entertain you..... no wonder nowadays bollywood is surviving on south remakes in hindi.....

Sath wala boht tez awaz main gany sun raha hai office main or main woi sun raha hon... Sunny perh rahy hain. 😁

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom