What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

question to Pakistani members based in Pak - where in Pak is this fake Eifel tower located? which city?
Chinese real estate developers used to pull that thing, it was mad cringe
didn't know we also have people pulling that crap
lol I can even see fake Egyptian pharaoh
braah.... I am dead :lol:

Last edited:
@Sharma Ji butchered the classic song with a kitchen knife, absolutely terrible
this is the original version (although it's folk so there's no "original" version but the most popular older version)
Nice, appreciate it but I stil prefer the modern remake.. sometimes remakes win, other times originals rule.

question to Pakistani members based in Pak - where in Pak is this fake Eifel tower located? which city?
Chinese real estate developers used to pull that thing, it was mad cringe
didn't know we also have people pulling that crap
lol I can even see fake Egyptian pharaoh
braah.... I am dead :lol:
We have one Effiel Tower in Bahria Town Lahore and another in Bahria Town Karachi. I don't know whether we have one in Islamabad or not.

Lahore
1654757345528.png
1654757499508.png
1654757598402.png

Karachi
1654757427367.png

fvck Che and his communism..

he was Chu, not Che btw.. Chu..titya

chutiya awara.. a goonda

good he's dead and so is his ideology 8-)

You with your ghatiya language and thinking and your Pragati Purush Narendra bhai, the self-proclaimed leader of Vishwaguru India, won't find themselves imprinted into the minds and wall posters of the empathetic, rational, sensitive and progressive humans. Che is.

@Sainthood 101 This Egyptian thing is also in Bahria Town Lahore.

View attachment 852591View attachment 852592
View attachment 852594View attachment 852595

As far as I know, the only Egyptian inspired structure in Bahria Town Karachi is the Egyptian Columns.
View attachment 852596View attachment 852599

I like them. :tup:

Rajasthani music is my favourite among all regional Indian music.
The part from 3:20 to 5:08 I can listen on loop endlessly.

Today I am in mood for Punjabi songs

@Sainthood 101 @Sharma Ji
Ye suno, one of my all time favs ever (in the off chance you haven't heard it so far"

I believe it is a modern rendition of a poem by Bulleh Shah, beautiful stunning track and lyrics.

Rajasthani music is my favourite among all regional Indian music.
This is high production value stuff, most Rajasthani folk like street musicians etc.. not the biggest fan, find it kinda abrasive but it does have a nice beat to it.

Ye suno, one of my all time favs ever (in the off chance you haven't heard it so far"
This brings back memories. When this song was released I was about 2 years into my job, nayi nayi financial independence, bachelor life and not a care in the world. Literally every evening was daaru party at some friend's place or some run down bar in south Mumbai. This song was a constant.

Accompanying song from the album was 'Tere Bin', which I liked better

This brings back memories. When this song was released I was about 2 years into my job, nayi nayi financial independence, bachelor life and not a care in the world. Literally every evening was daaru party at some friend's place or some run down bar in south Mumbai. This song was a constant.

Accompanying song from the album was 'Tere Bin', which I liked better
Nice, don't believe I've heard anything else from him. Will give that one a go, thanks !

This Kafi, of Baba Bulleh Shah, is a treatise on undiluted agnosticism and skepticism. :lol::lol::lol:

I almost made the grave mistake of posting this as a lolpost in a thread that is currently dealing with much more serious matters. Thankfully, inshallah, good sense prevailed and I came to the realization that this thread is where I should post it. Much more favourable risk reward ratio here to trying this stunt..

:dance3::partay: :enjoy:

-----------------------------------------------

"subhanallah

@Sainthood 101 @jamahir and crew.. :P

Back
Top Bottom