What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I don't know if you would like this song but this song should set a level for a mix of old and new Punjabi geets.

yall were making good music in the 2000s but not now - I don't know the reason
It's all this gang culture it's just messed up here. Hope the spirit of being a true Punjabi Pakistani is alive and kicking in the states if not we can rely on the folks back home.

Last edited:

@Sainthood 101 in case you are not into such songs please tell if am bothering you by tagging for future reference.

Anyways enjoy the lyrics.
nah I love old folk songs, my favorite singer of all time is Attaullah Khan, so not bothering at all
but I am not vibing with Kuldeep manaks style of songs as much, I don't know the reason but just not clicking

nah I love old folk songs, my favorite singer of all time is Attaullah Khan, so not bothering at all
but I am not vibing with Kuldeep manaks style of songs as much, I don't know the reason but just not clicking
Try his remixes.

You must be a big fan of Sikh fukboi music because even I don't listen to this shit.

Only Sikh singer I ever listened to was Hans Raj and thats because of his dialect is jalandhri which is where my maternal grandmother came from.

:lol:
obsession with Jutts in every song for no reason is also extremely cringe worthy

You must be a big fan of Sikh fukboi music because even I don't listen to this shit.

Bro I was in the car with some Pakjabi friends and they had this playing LMAOOOO

Also I aksed this girl for song recs and she sent me Indian Punjabi stuff 😭😭

obsession with Jutts in every song for no reason is also extremely cringe worthy

I thought jatt was an actual phrase so I went to up to a friend and said jatt jatt kiddaa and the pakjabi guy told me what jatt was and also said no one in Pakjab says Kiddaa its ki haal hai.

Last edited:
Bro I was in the car with some Pakjabi friends and they had this playing LMAOOOO

Also I aksed this girl for song recs and she sent me Indian Punjabi stuff 😭😭

I thought jatt was an actual phrase so I went to up to a friend and said jatt jatt kiddaa and the pakjabi guy told me what jatt was and also said no one in Pakjab says Kiddaa its ki haal hai.

LoL kiddan is like how sikhs talk in comedy films.

Plus I think your friends don’t really know about punjabi culture but just parrot indian sikhs because they think that’s what being Punjabi is.

Anyone that does kaithi barri call themselves jatt. It must be a villager thing.

Back
Top Bottom