What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

A game from 95 is still one of the best rog,s of all time

Beautiful song. :tup: What does it mean ?

1. In the comments section the song poster had written about the Hindi song 'Tujhe kya sunaoon main dilruba'. This nice song I had last listened to about ten years ago when I still had my radio and would listen to All India Radio Vividh Bharati service.

2. The suggestions in song# 1 gave me another nice song - 'Ye hawa ye raat ye chandni' - that I had last listened to then.

3. The suggestions in song# 1 also gave me 'Aap ke haseen rukh pe'.

---

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Zibago @Goenitz @vishwambhar @B+ Dracula

@Baibars_1260, care for some old songs ?

Thanks for reminding the second number Dilip Kumar song.... I remember I was running fever when I was runn
@MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @jamahir @Baibars_1260
it is old indian song on Dilip Kumar

My dad's favourite...
Tum mile Dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye.... A sweet song....

it is an 18+++ song :P ..I remember listing it on cassette.. and couldn't watch it on Dish, as we had to quickly change the channel... . Manisha has been my top crush... then Sonali and then Shasmita...

As @Goenitz said it is that kind of song. ;) But nice. :tup:

@MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @jamahir @Baibars_1260
it is old indian song on Dilip Kumar

1. Same song as above but sung by Susheela Raman. She is Britisher of Indian Tamil origin. She has a smoky voice and looks sensual as well ( see second pic in the vid ). She must not have had much exposure to Hindi language hence some awkward pronunciation in the song. Nevertheless superb singing. And the clarinet is superb as well.

2. Ad for Priyagold Snakker wafer chocolate. Singer is Susheela too.

3. Priyagold Snakker ad. Same song but the eater of the chocolate is a man. One comment in the vid says that the singer is Nikhil Paul George.

---

@Zibago @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Goenitz @Indos @vishwambhar @KedarT @ps3linux @Baibars_1260

Last edited:

1. Same song as above but sung by Susheela Raman. She is Britisher of Indian Tamil origin. She has a smoky voice and looks sensual as well ( see second pic in the vid ). She must not have had much exposure to Hindi language hence some awkward pronunciation in the song. Nevertheless superb singing. And the clarinet is superb as well.

3. Priyagold Snakker ad. Same song but the eater of the chocolate is a man. One comment in the vid says that the singer is Nikhil Paul George.

---

@Zibago @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Goenitz @Indos @vishwambhar @KedarT @ps3linux @Baibars_1260

Just want to test your taste, this is a slow song, do you like it despite it is made by Metallica ?

Just want to test your taste, this is a slow song, do you like it despite it is made by Metallica ?

It is an okay-okay type, at least for me. Though I really liked the guitar work ( at beginning and end ).

And there was this funny comment :

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When I listen to Metallica
My neighbors do too

That has very different meaning in the US :D
eating/sucking something like that straight away means 'bad thing'

Ah ! :D

anyway a love song
is it love

Nice one, especially beats !

And at 00:47 mins the lovely Anna Kendrick.

---

Mujhe yeh bandi ager kabhi kahin mili tu Main ussy yeh zaror pochonga keh bibi hamara kia qasoor Hai Jo Teri aawaz itni sakht sureeli Hai.
Per as song say, may be its my deevanapan.... :lol:

Last edited:
Mujhe yeh bandi ager kabhi kahin mili tu Main ussy yeh zaror pochonga keh bibi hamara kia qasoor Hai Jo Teri aawaz itni sakht sureeli Hai.
Per as song say, may be its my deevanapan.... :lol:
@jamahir
if you like english touch in local language then it is another song... it sounds more seductive, I admit.... pure beauty w/o surgery.. :smitten:

@jamahir
if you like english touch in local language then it is another song... it sounds more seductive, I admit.... pure beauty w/o surgery.. :smitten:

The song is nice and she is also quite beautiful. A desi beauty. What is her name ?

She sings it fluidly in front of the audience.

The song is nice and she is also quite beautiful. A desi beauty. What is her name ?

She sings it fluidly in front of the audience.
Seema rizvi..
may be recorded and just lipsing... pasay asal ma acting k hain :D

---

Was just browsing youtube and found this gem :D

Was just browsing youtube and found this gem :D

Since the 2016 events in JNU university in Delhi the theme of the song seems to be popular among the BJP-voting Indian middle class. "Better dead than Red". :D

And one of the comments calls for action against "communist" China.

:lol: China is the most non-communist of communists.

Read below thread of mine :

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom