What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

2. The suggestions in song# 1 gave me another nice song - 'Ye hawa ye raat ye chandni' - that I had last listened to then.
Madhubala in this😍
1. Same song as above but sung by Susheela Raman. She is Britisher of Indian Tamil origin. She has a smoky voice and looks sensual as well ( see second pic in the vid ). She must not have had much exposure to Hindi language hence some awkward pronunciation in the song. Nevertheless superb singing. And the clarinet is superb as well.
Nice song, this is famous.
Very Indian style, here is using Indonesian (Keroncong) style. I bet you never hear Keroncong style music.

In the 1st song, I like the tune at 1:32 (the singer is definitely talented). Also, this is what Keroncong style shows on Wikipedia:
Kroncong (pronounced "kronchong"; Indonesian: Keroncong, Dutch: Krontjong) is the name of a ukulele-like instrument and an Indonesian musical style that typically makes use of the kroncong (the sound chrong-chrong-chrong comes from this instrument, so the music is called kroncong). A kroncong orchestra or ensemble traditionally consists of a flute, a violin, at least one, but usually a pair of kroncongs, a cello in pizzicato style, string bass in pizzicato style, and a vocalist.

In the 2nd song, what's the place where it has been shot?

Last edited:
I think Emraan is quite an underrated actor. He should be in more projects.

His name is missing the essential "bachan","Khan","Kapoor" you know what I mean.

Reminded me of 'Duji vaar pyar' by Sunanda Sharma.

Painful song reminds me of the reasons why the world looks down on us.

And Nupur Sanon is prettier than her more famous sister Kriti.

No idea sir, but if you are saying then it should be true.

79227511-EBC8-4443-AD25-43595547825B.jpeg

Madhubala in this😍

Nice song, this is famous.

In the 1st song, I like the tune at 1:32 (the singer is definitely talented). Also, this is what Keroncong style shows on Wikipedia:
Kroncong (pronounced "kronchong"; Indonesian: Keroncong, Dutch: Krontjong) is the name of a ukulele-like instrument and an Indonesian musical style that typically makes use of the kroncong (the sound chrong-chrong-chrong comes from this instrument, so the music is called kroncong). A kroncong orchestra or ensemble traditionally consists of a flute, a violin, at least one, but usually a pair of kroncongs, a cello in pizzicato style, string bass in pizzicato style, and a vocalist.

In the 2nd song, what's the place where it has been shot?

Look like Bali style concrete, I dont know for sure, but even in Jakarta there is houses/building built by using Bali style architecture

1618684759158.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom