What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@peagle @Indos @jamahir
this is also best...
all 3 are good

I bloody love Simon and Garfunkel, its strange how after a while, singers in a group of any size end up hating each other, green eyed monster always wins lol

Nowadays, I find myself enjoying songs from vastly different genres, rather then only enjoy the works of a particular artist.

Cat Stevens, R.E.M, Bob Dylan, Burt Bacharach, Colin Hay, Eagles, Frank Sinatra, the list is just endless.
Then lot of classical especially Spanish guitar, and lot of Pakistani music.

Just a few that came to mind right now. A little meaning in music always adds a bit of texture to life.

Last edited:
Greta people... too bad they have done great atrocities...
Nowadays, I find myself enjoying songs from vastly different genres, rather then only enjoy the works of a particular artist.
Same here.. I like music of various background and artists... the God song is strange though :) ... the nostalgic video makes me sad and wish to have a 300 years life and time machine so that I can go and spend some time there... just talk to people.
I liked this. And I feel I have have heard it before, maybe adapted to a Hindi film song.
might have shared before... :P

this music video seems like depicting cycle of life... hope not shared before...

might have shared before... :P

this music video seems like depicting cycle of life... hope not shared before...

No, you haven't shared this before at least with me. :-)

It is a nice piece. Is it called techno music or house music ?

The visuals are nice but can you explain why you said you find them depicting cycle of life ?

The visuals are nice but can you explain why you said you find them depicting cycle of life ?
The African man rises (born), grows, finds love, spend time together, the girl depart first, then the man lays down (death). Every other do the same, but not shown completely.

You welcome. You believe in God?

I believe in the supremacy of Nature. One example of this is space. Can we go outside a spacecraft without a proper spacesuit and depend on prayer to God to be alive ? Space and other worlds are where we truly realize the supremacy of Nature. There are other examples too.

Last edited:
I believe in the supremacy of Nature. One example of this is space. Can we go outside a spacecraft without a proper spacesuit and depend on prayer to God to be alive ? Space and other worlds are where we truly realize the supremacy of Nature. There are other examples too.
You might not like it. I know you got affected by the general notion of atheism. But it's Allah's promise that no one will enter in Jannah, if he or she doesn't believe in Allah. Before you die, just for once, say Shahadah, and just tell your inner self that Allah is existing and HE is only one God.
I am not asking you for offering prayers, or fasting or anything else. Just do that, before you die. Even if you don't believe in God, but there is no harm in doing these light steps, that don't cost anything, and can save you burning in hell for eternity.
You are my good friend and I don't want to meet you in Jahannam. 😁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom