What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Joe Shearer will definitely enjoy the main chorus of this classic:

Buddhi ulla manidhanellam vetri kanbadhillai (Not all wise people succeed)

Vetri petra manidhanellam buddhisaali illai (Not all successful people are wise)

buddhisaali illai
:D

Chandrababu btw was one of few that could act + sing (thats him singing here)... great comedian of the era

Even in Telugu we say buddisaali. I think it the same in Sanskrit as well.

@Naofumi @TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar

Watch tomorrow's repeat of Indian Idol Season 10 ( Sony TV, 9 PM ). I recommend listening to the cheerful and pretty Avanti Patel singing 'Neeyat Kharaab Hai'. The song is like a Bond film's opening song and Avanti sang it really well and got complimented by Manoj Bajpai who was guest in the episode.

Watch tomorrow's repeat of Indian Idol Season 10 ( Sony TV, 9 PM ). I recommend listening to the cheerful and pretty Avanti Patel singing 'Neeyat Kharaab Hai'. The song is like a Bond film's opening song and Avanti sang it really well and got complimented by Manoj Bajpai who was guest in the episode.
First, I'll have to check whether Sony TV is even in the subscription or not lol. Just in case, when do they release bits and pieces of the episode on YT?

@Joe Shearer will definitely enjoy the main chorus of this classic:

Buddhi ulla manidhanellam vetri kanbadhillai (Not all wise people succeed)

Vetri petra manidhanellam buddhisaali illai (Not all successful people are wise)

buddhisaali illai
:D

Chandrababu btw was one of few that could act + sing (thats him singing here)... great comedian of the era
Hehe, love the dance in this song.

First, I'll have to check whether Sony TV is even in the subscription or not lol.

If you have Tata Sky it is channel 130.

Just in case, when do they release bits and pieces of the episode on YT?

I had found that particular bit in 2018 and linked it in these pages. This is the link to the vid page. It is not playing for me. See if it plays for you.

If you have Tata Sky it is channel 130.
It's easy enough to find the channel, I'm just not sure whether I have subscription or not.
I had found that particular bit in 2018 and linked it in these pages. This is the link to the vid page. It is not playing for me. See if it plays for you.
The is going to some personal loan page but oddly enough the link name is gilli.tv.
The video isn't playing.

Will surely watch bro....

Then I recommend watching the whole program tomorrow.

Logging off now. See you tomorrow.
The channel is not part of the subscription unfortunately. We use manual subscription and thus only subscribe those channels that we usually watch. I'll have to watch it later on the internet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom