What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

You really know him? He isn't a Bollywood actor.

I have seen him before in some Hindi serials.

You get these Marathi songs?

No. But I know 'Yad Lagla' from the famous Marathi film Sairat. It has a nice melody and nice vid too.

In the somewhat recently concluded repeat of Superstar Singer, three contestants - Nishtha Sharma, Ankona Mukherjee and Urgen - sang a Marathi shaadi song 'Navrai Majhi Ladachi Ladachi G' which was from the Hindi film English Vinglish. The song was a peppy song and was sung accordingly by the contestants. TheGreatMaratha, what does the song mean ?

No. But I know 'Yad Lagla' from the famous Marathi film Sairat. It has a nice melody and nice vid too.
All songs from Sairat are good. You should also try hearing to 'Zingaat' and 'Sairat Zhala Ji'.
In the somewhat recently concluded repeat of Singer Superstar, three contestants - Nishtha Sharma, Ankona Mukherjee and Urgen - sang a Marathi shaadi song 'Navrai Majhi Ladachi Ladachi G' which was from the Hindi film English Vinglish. The song was a peppy song and was sung accordingly by the contestants. TheGreatMaratha, what does the song mean ?
It means something like 'My loving and pampered bride'.

One of the best albums I’ve ever had the pleasure of listening to. Especially on vinyl..

C0017787-8BDE-4362-8A7B-9683E9DF93DA.jpeg

@MayaBazar evergreen classic:

How much of the words can you understand out of interest?

Great Song. Can't understand full tamil. Sivaji Ganeshan says that he will close his eyes and B Saroja Devi says don't close and the song start and She starts describing what she wants in their life. This is the gist of the song as I understood.

More such songs vendum.:D

Great Song. Can't understand full tamil. Sivaji Ganeshan says that he will close his eyes and B Saroja Devi says don't close and the song start and She starts describing what she wants in their life. This is the gist of the song as I understood.

More such songs vendum.:D

@Joe Shearer will definitely enjoy the main chorus of this classic:

Buddhi ulla manidhanellam vetri kanbadhillai (Not all wise people succeed)

Vetri petra manidhanellam buddhisaali illai (Not all successful people are wise)

buddhisaali illai
:D

Chandrababu btw was one of few that could act + sing (thats him singing here)... great comedian of the era

Back
Top Bottom