What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

My little playlist for you for today. Click on the blue text to listen to the song :

1. Agar mujhse mohabbat hai from the film Aap ki parchaiyan. The song originally is beautiful but yesterday I watched one re-run episode of the singing talent show Superstar Singer in which the contestants Nishta Sharma and Sneha Shankar sang this song. The original song is solo but these two girls sang it, some times together and some times one solo paragraph. They sang it very beautifully. I have linked the original song.

2. Saawan ke jhoole pade from the film Jurmana. It rained here today so the song seems apt.

3. Chale jaana zara thehero from the film Around the world.

---
@RealNapster @Mentee @vishwambhar @Moonlight @SIPRA
---

Bolava Vithala Pahava Vithala

Lyricist: Sant Tukaram (Traditional)

Aarya Ambekar is a beautiful woman. A classic Indian beauty. I watched the vid for her but since I don't have headphones atm I don't know how she sounds. One of the comments from a woman says that she has a nice voice.

Does she sing Hindi romantic songs as well ??

Last edited:
Aarya Ambekar is a beautiful woman. A classic Indian beauty. I watched the vid for her but since I don't have headphones atm I don't know how she sounds. One of the comments from a woman says that she has a nice voice.

She has a beautiful voice as well and is definitely one of the upcoming singers. She sings mostly Marathi songs, might have sung Hindi, sang one Kannada song and many Kannada people applauded her for perfect pronunciation. She has a YT channel of her own as well.

Check this one where you can hear the 'sur' without any background music.

A beautiful song, by Lata. You may as well like to listen a version of this song, sung by Shafqat Salamat Ali Khan, son of late classical singer Ustad Salamat Ali Khan, who was highly admired by Lata. It is available on Youtube.

Got them. So there is a short version and a long version. Thanks for the recommendation.

My little playlist for you for today. Click on the blue text to listen to the song :

1. Agar mujhse mohabbat hai from the film Aap ki parchaiyan. The song originally is beautiful but yesterday I watched one re-run episode of the singing talent show Superstar Singer in which the contestants Nishta Sharma and Sneha Shankar sang this song. The original song is solo but these two girls sang it, some times together and some times one solo paragraph. They sang it very beautifully. I have linked the original song.

2. Saawan ke jhoole pade from the film Jurmana. It rained here today so the song seems apt.

3. Chale jaana zara thehero from the film Around the world.

---
@RealNapster @Mentee @vishwambhar @Moonlight @SIPRA
---

All 3 are my favorite songs.... thanks for sharing as after so many years I got a reminder to listen these songs....

Song in the memory of Rishi Kapoor

Back
Top Bottom