What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Maybe it would get taken down by fia from fear of offending Chinese? Dunno, a possibility though.

Like how the Chinese factory worker who pushed a Pakistani to furnace just a few months ago here was protected and the victim with 40 percent burns was pressurised.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1483942

@Rusty @Ahmet Pasha @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @dexter @Dubious

From the above news source:

upload_2019-12-24_3-36-8.png

upload_2019-12-24_3-36-31.png

I haven't personally worked with Chinese here in the US but have had Chinese classmates (exchange students from China). They usually stick to themselves in their little group, barely interacting with others but I have heard of dislike of Chinese (workers & employers) & Indians by many Pakistanis here in the US.

@IlyasMyHero thanks for bringing this to light bro...I never knew since I don't read Pakistani news or news websites. :tsk:

When Naruto first came, I used to enjoy its OST. Mostly upbeat music with classical Japanese instrumentals.

That's one of my favorites lol!!

That is really sad that our own people cannot air their own views without fear of foreign governments. This is why i always support your right to give your POV as a Pakistani here on PDF. No one should be able to challenge your right to have your opinion or belief.

Exactly, the overly obnoxious attitude of certain Pakistanis here shows what type of society they live in. As an individual, I too support that everyone has a right to speak, even Indians, who I'm sure many would like to be banned from PDF.

Is this what Martian sounds like? :D

Ok Boomer...:D

Now this is music:

No i love old Indian song of lata/Kishore/Muhammad Rafi shahab, i don't like today pop and rock song or even modern Hindi songs which means nothing but trash old Hindi song always meaning full

No i love old Indian song of lata/Kishore/Muhammad Rafi shahab, i don't like today pop and rock song or even modern Hindi songs which means nothing but trash old Hindi song always meaning full

ewwww Hindi....:bad:

My songs aren't rock or pop...they're electronic...did you listen to them?

1. "Vaada karo nahi choddoge tum mera saath" sung by Rishabh and Neelanjana in Indian Idol 2019 Saturday 28th December. Superb singing, superb musicians and superb performance by Rishabh and Neelanjana. The girl, Neelanjana, was very sportive.

2. "Kabhi kabhi Aditi zindagi". Quite a cheerful song.

---
@Zibago @Mentee @RealNapster @Moonlight @Indos
Nice share
Btw if you have time do watch the joker
It is one of the best movies of this decade
I love movies that do a fourth wall
@RealNapster @Nilgiri

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom