What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Itachi bhai you should start a justice for ughyur muslim campaign in Pakistani social media platforms :-)
And tag jamat e islami & other islamic parties of Pakistan to show their hypocrisy in this matter.

@Itachi bhai you should start a justice for ughyur muslim campaign in Pakistani social media platforms :-)
And tag jamat e islami & other islamic parties of Pakistan to show their hypocrisy in this matter.

Maybe it would get taken down by fia from fear of offending Chinese? Dunno, a possibility though.

Like how the Chinese factory worker who pushed a Pakistani to furnace just a few months ago here was protected and the victim with 40 percent burns was pressurised.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1483942

lol I live in the US currently and I'm sure the CIA would like me to do that...:D

But, I like to keep low....this is just me spreading awareness on this forum, who I think holds the cream of Pakistanis (even the trolls). :enjoy:

Maybe it would get taken down by fia from fear of offending Chinese? Dunno, a possibility though.

Like how the Chinese factory worker who pushed a Pakistani to furnace just a few months ago here was protected and the victim with 40 percent burns was pressurised.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1483942

Yup....this is just online lol....in real life, I would probably get threatened to back off if I did that in Pakistan.

All the discussions (in the Uyghur/Xinjiang threads and other) lead me to one of my playlists, shared below.

Enjoy & comment on the taste. :enjoy:

When Naruto first came, I used to enjoy its OST. Mostly upbeat music with classical Japanese instrumentals.

Yup....this is just online lol....in real life, I would probably get threatened to back off if I did that in Pakistan.

That is really sad that our own people cannot air their own views without fear of foreign governments. This is why i always support your right to give your POV as a Pakistani here on PDF. No one should be able to challenge your right to have your opinion or belief.

Back
Top Bottom