What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

How to get motivation for jogging... let Rocky be your inspiration...

The part just before that scene where he breaks all those eggs into a cup and drinks it raw always made me shudder a bit lol.

We all know now that cooked egg (past tasting much better) = more bio available protein!!!

@Signalian @Hell hound @padamchen @I.R.A

Blondie - Parallel Lines
Album original release - 1978

View attachment 533315

Her best performance and that on the TOTP, which is no more :undecided:

Can't say I was a big Blondie fan. Just don't start listening to REO Speedwagon or you'll have to turn in your man card.
I had cousins who played this constantly and I wanted to kill myself. They had guitars and amplifiers and would play this and I wanted to repeat that scene from Animal House with the guy destroying the guitar.

Last edited:
Can't say I was a big Blondie fan. Just don't start listening to REO Speedwagon or you'll have to turn in your man card.
I had cousins who played this constantly and I wanted to kill myself.

I'm not a big REO Speedwagon fan, however I think their early 80s "High Infidelity" record is pretty good.

I snagged an OG vinyl copy on eBay for decent coin

I'm not a big REO Speedwagon fan, however I think their early 80s "High Infidelity" record is pretty good.

I snagged an OG vinyl copy on eBay for decent coin

oh wait it was this one they'd sing.

Meanwhile I wanted them to play

They lived in the stix and had acres and acres of land and they had the amps in the yard and would be singing all these sappy songs almost echoing in the mountains. I bet the deer and rabbits were crying. Meanwhile I wanted to belt out something to really rock the place.

Having cousins who looked like Axel Rose and then having them part of the cigarette lighter crowd was a real letdown (BTW speaking of guns they had quite a collection).

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 11.42.25 PM.jpg

Actually now that I look closer at him not only do they look like him..I see a resemblance of myself. Wow..you can see the Irish in him clearly.

Of course I don't look like that anymore.

Last edited:
Have to say, Rajesh Khanna looks better with a beard than without heh. What do you say @jamahir

Actually he does. Well spotted. :tup:

And Mumtaz also looks pretty.

And there is the signature music of Laxmikant-Pyarelal. One of their songs - Khilona. Especially the clarinet at 2:15 mins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom