What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I'm going to suggest you listen to a few piano covers by this guy, completely different style, Vika is more energetic while very much on tempo. He is big on ambience and his own interpretations.

Yep I've come across his stuff too...you are spot on! I hit a sub on his channel this time before I forget.

Zimmer is a legend of his own. I remember a lot of his earlier stuff too, like the Rock theme, the opening of the movie with the theme not afraid to boldly show its defining notes (while a Marine Brigadier General, chest full of medals and the memories of the injustice his boys faced that haunt him...that you cant help but root for him past even the protagonists).... still sends shivers down my spine....dayum!:

@Desert Fox @VCheng @James Jaevid @jhungary @Vibrio @Vergennes @waz

You can see how Zimmer only grew and grew and never looked back! He gives even John Williams some tough competition I would say.

Put it on a good home theater system and it will raise goosebumps.

Blondie - Parallel Lines
Album original release - 1978

20190116_195248.jpg

Zimmer is a legend of his own. I remember a lot of his earlier stuff too, like the Rock theme, the opening of the movie with the theme not afraid to boldly show its defining notes (while a Marine Brigadier General, chest full of medals and the memories of the injustice his boys faced that haunt him...that you cant help but root for him past even the protagonists).... still sends shivers down my spine....dayum!:

@Desert Fox @VCheng @James Jaevid @jhungary @Vibrio @Vergennes @waz

You can see how Zimmer only grew and grew and never looked back! He gives even John Williams some tough competition I would say.

Hans Zimmer is the go to guy in Hollywood film score, there were a saying once, if you want to sell a movie, just get Spielberg to direct, Bruckheimer to produce and added Hans Zimmer Killer score, you get yourself a hit movie, it didn't matter what you shoot.

I grow up watching movie influenced by these 3.

Back
Top Bottom