What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Nice vibe indeed !!

Awesome bhai,,,,,my favourite from Iran are,

The title means Afghani woman but the woman is wearing the India dress called Ghagra Choli.

A really nice Farsi song even if I don't understand Farsi. The woman seems really to like singing that song.

@padamchen @Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @Moonlight

Also, to my untrained ears, Farsi sounds like Hebrew, except that Farsi is a more melodious language ( while speaking ).

Last edited:
@django @Tps43 @Nilgiri @KAL-EL
Respect the classics man

Riiiiiiiiise, rapture RIIISE...

Dammm ..dem feelz!

The one thing that bugged me about the game (being a gun nut) was the tommy gun was a weird later variant rather than the pure gangster era (with original vertical charging handle).

But great game (esp all the direct and nuanced references in it)...this rap production musta taken real effort...good stuff!

Also, to my untrained ears, Farsi sounds like Hebrew, except that Farsi is a more melodious language ( while speaking ).

You should ask @lastofthepatriots what he thinks of Farsi as spoken by Iranians lol.

Code yellow :D
Riiiiiiiiise, rapture RIIISE...

Dammm ..dem feelz!
On the first playthrough i was like holy shit everything i knew was a lie who am i?
This game was a perfect postmortem of a me first society though at times i did feel like Andrew Ryan had a point on taxation and regulations :D
The one thing that bugged me about the game (being a gun nut) was the tommy gun was a weird later variant rather than the pure gangster era (with original vertical charging handle).
That gun was more or less useless anyway i mean what was the ammo needles?
I preferred the shotgun and flamethrower for tougher foes and wrench for the average joes
But great game (esp all the direct and nuanced references in it)...this rap production musta taken real effort...good stuff!
Way better than the shit produced by rainbow noodle heads nowadays :D
You should check out his other raps they are really good
Respect!!
Would you kindly press x to pay respect :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom