What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Bacalov is very much more traditionally oriented than Morricone (though I prefer Morricone's sublime style)...and Bacalov is really quite the composer in his own right (esp solo strings for tension/suspense and then introduce the guitar string theme slowly in backdrop is his definitive trademark imo)!

Bacalov definitely re-uses quite a lot of the definitive music themes he used in "A bullet for the General" (another spag-western worth watching!)...re-interpreted and contextualised in newer dynamic ways for the great Django.

Kudos Bhai, I suppose the scene I posted earlier kindled a bit of nostalgia for you :D

Bacalov is very much more traditionally oriented than Morricone (though I prefer Morricone's sublime style)...and Bacalov is really quite the composer in his own right (esp solo strings for tension/suspense and then introduce the guitar string theme slowly in backdrop is his definitive trademark imo)!

Bacalov definitely re-uses quite a lot of the definitive music themes he used in "A bullet for the General" (another spag-western worth watching!)...re-interpreted and contextualised in newer dynamic ways for the great Django.

Kudos Bhai, I suppose the scene I posted earlier kindled a bit of nostalgia for you :D
You are a true connoisseur, indeed as terrific as Bacalov is I prefer Morricone,,,,,,Indeed I have watched "A bullet for the General" on more than one occasion,,,,,I was definitely nostalgic, no question about it.Kudos bhai and God bless

Last edited:
Dude i am in a park smoking a sheesha with kali kali zulfon key phandey in background and cant even move my hands :D
But nothing is more fun than tikka and sheesha in cold nights
@jamahir @django

Dude i am in a park smoking a sheesha with kali kali zulfon key phandey in background and cant even move my hands :D
@jamahir @django
Laila Ali Khan by your side by any chance ;)

Teri fariyaad from the film Tum bin 2. It reuses the section originally sung by the late Jagjit Singh in the original film Tum bin.

In the song, I especially like the scene at 1:54 mins where the heroine is cycling through snowfall.

I want this song to go on.

Edit : Seems there is an extended version.

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @Nilgiri @RealNapster @Moonlight @pakistanipower

@Indos , you may like the melody of these songs.
The heroine aint a bad lookin lass.Kudos bhai

Teri fariyaad from the film Tum bin 2. It reuses the section originally sung by the late Jagjit Singh in the original film Tum bin.

In the song, I especially like the scene at 1:54 mins where the heroine is cycling through snowfall.

I want this song to go on.

Edit : Seems there is an extended version.

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @Nilgiri @RealNapster @Moonlight @pakistanipower

@Indos , you may like the melody of these songs.

Not much bro. You seems to like slow music, this is a song from Indonesia I give for you (slow music)

My favorite Indonesian band :

My favorite slow rock song

Dude i am in a park smoking a sheesha

Bad. :nono:

with kali kali zulfon key phandey in background

Is that code for a lady friend ?? :D

Or is that a song ??

and cant even move my hands :D

Hmm.

@jamahir @django

Tikka, I agree.

Sheesha, I haven't done so don't know.

I am in class.

Rather late for class, isn't it ??

Evening classes ??

Is this the same teri faryad by shrey singal ? I like it very much

Well, this song is sung by Rekha Bhardwaj, wife of the film-maker and music composer Vishal Bhardwaj.

Rather late for class, isn't it ??

Evening classes ?

M.s evening classes. Supposed to be afternoon classes as per advertisement. And it is top university of Pakistan. But but but..... is region me student and bachelor ki kon sunta hy ?

Well, this song is sung by Rekha Bhardwaj, wife of the film-maker and music composer Vishal Bhardwaj

Let see if i like this one. Searching for headphones.

M.s evening classes. Supposed to be afternoon classes as per advertisement. And it is top university of Pakistan. But but but..... is region me student and bachelor ki kon sunta hy ?
beta raat ka fayida hey neend puri hogi puri raat tak us bachelor wali Iram sey batein karna :D

Back
Top Bottom