What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Desert Fox @Psychic

Comments at the page are quite good....there are many who think like us out there still :)
Lol the only place where German culture can be proudly celebrated is by non-Germans. What a shame.

Oh believe me, there's plenty of people who think like us, which is why you see this censorship campaign by the establishment against all dissident media outlets on the internet. There's still a few strongholds left here and there but many major sites and YouTube channels have been shut down, web sites domains taken down, comments sections being disabled, etc.

They know what happened in 2016 and how alternative media played a key role in Trumps victory and they are trying to prevent that this time in 2020.

The beginning sounded like "Pukaarta chala hoon main" but the rest sounded like one I know but am unable to recall the lyrics at the moment.

Edit : Okay, got it. Did a google - "Leheron pe leher".

I was wrongly thinking the lyrics as "Nazaron pe nazar" but turned out they were "Leheron pe leher".

Just listened to lehro pe lehr. It do sound like that song. Though only the start match to “ankho se tune ye kia keh dia”. But not che complete song. @Nilgiri

Now I got one for you:

Mehboobaa mehbooba . :woot:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom