What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Kasam sey i hate old music, it's just crap-like quality. Lyrics a gem agreed.
Songs like jab koyi pyar sey bulaye ga are gems and the songs were excelent its just that the techbology that was used in recording them was bad

:tup: for halo theme btw, we can all feel like a hero for a little time
or like a demon as covenant use to call master chief.:D
don't know why but i have a feeling that you are going to love these songs

Who's that retarded looking guy dancing in front of Lal Qila? Never seen him before anywhere at all ;)
me neither:lol::lol::lol:

For me it would probably be Jeff Buckley's cover version of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah"

Arguably the greatest (and one of the most beautiful) cover songs ever. A song that many believe is even better than the original.

That and Johnny Cash's cover of Nine Inch Nails "Hurt" are probably my two faves.

Being a teenager in Pakistan in the early 2000s, there's only one song that could be your favourite. Aadat by Jal (Atif Aslam) of course :cool:

this guy reminds me of him :lol::lol:
Salt-Bae-Nusret-Gokce-trending-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

look guys what i found :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
@Nilgiri @The Sandman @Zibago @django @RealNapster

take this bro:p:
its ok but it lacks the sadness i suppose 8-)

it means you haven't played halo wars yet
let me share another one if this don't make you cry then you are not human:cray:
:D I played the original 3 halo on the first xbox donkey years ago. Assassin creed is good.

this is ok too but I think Guts wins:bunny:

is good. just good?:disagree::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:P

last of us is class of its own

yet you think it is not sad enough. btw halo wars has story of its own i think 20 years before the halo 1 events
Its sad but the music composed to deliver the sadness through the ear canal on the newer halo is not as good as the first 3 halo you have to admit that. The music in the original halo was sadder. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom